eBay version 3.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sup folks, just wondering what sort of price an un-customised LA Kings authentic white goes for (the first white they used)? Snapped up a 48 earlier on eBay.

Ok why post fakes here ,we have a thread for this type of laughter

Meh, at least it's still ebay...besides, he's a

2361124810105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

I mean, welcome to the boards Mediumhero :D

Sup folks, just wondering what sort of price an un-customised LA Kings authentic white goes for (the first white they used)? Snapped up a 48 earlier on eBay.

What did you pay for it? ...'cause that's probably a good indication of what they go for...

2361124810105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

Hey, this is fun!

I mean, probably between $90 to $150

If it's the actual first white they used, eg - small ccm block logo sans-nhl shield, potentially more

Meh, at least it's still ebay...besides, he's a

N00b

I mean, welcome to the boards Mediumhero :D

Much appreciated, good sir.

With the prices he charges it's no wonder he doesn't move much. $500 for that Bruins winter classic is laughable at best.

i thought i had something all worked out with him to try and snag up a 2.0 Wild from him earlier and then the just stopped replying to emails. he needs to face the fact that;

A. People know real prices he bought those for.

B. Nobody is going to pay close to game worn prices for something not game worn.

With the prices he charges it's no wonder he doesn't move much. $500 for that Bruins winter classic is laughable at best.

I agree that $500 is overpriced, but what would you think a fair price would be for that particular jersey? The Bruins WC was not, as far as I know, ever really made available except for the replicas.

I agree that $500 is overpriced, but what would you think a fair price would be for that particular jersey? The Bruins WC was not, as far as I know, ever really made available except for the replicas.

For me personally. $250-$300 is the absolute most I would spend on something that is not game worn.

I agree it's tough to sell out more than $300 for a jersey that isn't a gamer. But I know when I was searching for a Rangers WC, I would have been willing to pay upwards of $400 just because they were impossible to find and the Bruins is even more rare being a team issue that wasn't ever available at retail.

For me personally. $250-$300 is the absolute most I would spend on something that is not game worn.

I just wonder, because an actual game worn version of that jersey is going to cost upwards of $1,500 (as near as I can tell), so there's a pretty big gulf between the game worn and issued versions of that particular jersey. I think that there is a particular premium to be paid for the jerseys that they simply never made available in any sort of quantity to the public. Akteon is correct, the Rangers ones are also quite scarce, but at least they can be found. It seems like it is extremely rare to find that particular Bruins jersey.

I have 2 Rangers WCs, and I paid $320 for one of them, but I was willing to do that one because the other one I got for much cheaper, so I felt that if I averaged the cost of the two of them it wasn't as bad. Whatever way you can rationalize it lol

The last time HJO had Rangers WC jerseys, I passed thinking I'd find one cheaper. Now I cry myself to sleep in wait. :(

Whatever way you can rationalize it lol

THIS!

The most I tell myself I will ever spend on a jersey is $300. I've come close to that, but I am really going to try to avoid spending more than that. Only way I would pay more than $250 is if it is game used

I just wonder, because an actual game worn version of that jersey is going to cost upwards of $1,500 (as near as I can tell), so there's a pretty big gulf between the game worn and issued versions of that particular jersey. I think that there is a particular premium to be paid for the jerseys that they simply never made available in any sort of quantity to the public. Akteon is correct, the Rangers ones are also quite scarce, but at least they can be found. It seems like it is extremely rare to find that particular Bruins jersey.

Very valid point. I think if the lesser players gamers popped up for sale they would go for less than $1000, $700 - $800 if I had to guess. $500 for the blank and another $50 - $80 to have it customized properly and you might as well just buy the gamer.

Also, you have to assume that the extra's Reebok made that didn't get used are sitting somewhere and if JerseyBaron got his hands on one then others will become available eventually. Like I always say, everything shows up on Ebay sooner or later. Everything.