eBay version 3.0

Brilliant!

That jersey used to belong to Milt Byron. He told me that somebody added the Lindbergh 31 to a jersey from 1984-85 so it's been altered. That kinda takes the starch out of it at that point.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fight strap looks like its placed more to the left.

The fight straps on Eagle and Goodman & Sons jerseys were stitched into the back numbers after the customization process.

Also put this in deals and steals. Hawks CCM ultrafil red (52) Roenick with Cup Centennial patch, and Roenick Coyotes Koho. Coyotes one needs an alternate A.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230828179943?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

How not to promote a jersey -

http://www.ebay.com/...=item4605b25753

Mind you, she's pretty accurately depicting how every Caps fan feels year after year -

2243104720105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

And here's how to promote a jersey:

Former Playmate Brande Roderick had a team signed Blackhawks replica up for auction a month or so ago:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chicago-Blackhawks-team-signed-jersey-23-autographs-worn-by-pmoy-Brande-Roderick-/290733485410?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43b110ed62

Reserve wasn't met, bidding ended at $76.

Then she relisted the item, with pictures of her in that jersey:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chicago-Blackhawks-team-signed-jersey-23-autographs-worn-by-pmoy-Brande-Roderick-/290735830702?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43b134b6ae

It went for a whooping $295.95!!!

:lol:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-York-Rangers-game-worn-jersey-/140806492886

How much d'you reckon this is worth folks? Adam Smith pre-season game worn, $155.57 (approx.) starting bid. Haven't asked if it's tagged by MeiGray but it's got the Cosby neck tag.

Interesting how that WW has a Maska neck tag. I thought those things were gone by 1995-96.

Looks real to me even though you can buy a replica and turn it into an authentic for $50. The o Lu diffrence from an authentic to the relics is:

- Reinforced elbows

- Fight strap

- Center ice neck tag

- Size tag

- Embroidered CCM with the shield

And you have yourself an authentic jersey.

Actually I wasn't doubting that it was a legit authentic, I just thought it was a little strange that that tag was still being used at that time. I would also think that the replicas would have thinner air-knit material than the gamers. At least my BK replica seemed somewhat thinner than the air-knit authentics I have.

It's real, but the E's are a little off and so is the spacing on the name. Very common problem on Jackets jerseys.

Actually I wasn't doubting that it was a legit authentic, I just thought it was a little strange that that tag was still being used at that time. I would also think that the replicas would have thinner air-knit material than the gamers. At least my BK replica seemed somewhat thinner than the air-knit authentics I have.

Oh no I dining mean it that way I know what you meant about the tag, I too haven't seen any with that tag. As fare as the material I'm 99.99999% sure the wild wings replica is the same Air-Knit as the Authentics. I've even checked the outside and inside hole patterns and they are all the same.

Looks real to me even though you can buy a replica and turn it into an authentic for $50. The o Lu diffrence from an authentic to the relics is:

- Reinforced elbows

- Fight strap

- Center ice neck tag

- Size tag

- Embroidered CCM with the shield

And you have yourself an authentic jersey.

No sir -

Under-arm gussets are key to a pro jersey.

2402421920105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

Lol. Just had to add my 2 cents.

I own both a gamer and a replica of the wild wing.

The differences are:

Neck tagging

Fight strap

Double elbows

Under arm gussets

Embroidered hem details

The main one people miss, reinforced double stitching of all seams.

The material and shoulder patches are the same on both jerseys. Both have reinforced shoulder material.

If someone tried to alter a wild wing as ic0dex was talking about it would actually be easier to identify then one would believe. If you flip the jersey inside out you would see that the construction of the jersey has intergrated stitching of the double elbows which could not be replicated without seam ripping the entire arm seam and re-sewing the arm with white Wooly nylon and a serger.

No sir -

Under-arm gussets are key to a pro jersey.

The replica Wild Wing and Burger King jerseys have them. I also owen a replica Kings Air-Knit jersey and it has it as well.

Lol. Just had to add my 2 cents.

I own both a gamer and a replica of the wild wing.

The differences are:

Neck tagging

Fight strap

Double elbows

Under arm gussets

Embroidered hem details

The main one people miss, reinforced double stitching of all seams.

The material and shoulder patches are the same on both jerseys. Both have reinforced shoulder material.

If someone tried to alter a wild wing as ic0dex was talking about it would actually be easier to identify then one would believe. If you flip the jersey inside out you would see that the construction of the jersey has intergrated stitching of the double elbows which could not be replicated without seam ripping the entire arm seam and re-sewing the arm with white Wooly nylon and a serger.

The replica jersey have under arm gussets as well:

IMG_3706.jpgIMG_3707.jpgIMG_3708.jpg

Now I will agree with you that the stitching of the entire jersey might be different but if you correctly add these:

Neck tagging

Fight strap

Double elbows

Embroidered hem details

Reinforced elbows

Then you will have a 98.0% authentic wild wing jersey. What I'm trying to say is that the material is the same it's just those 5 items are missing from a replica. People Like you and I would know the real difference but not a lot would. I'm not saying lets start making and start lying to everyone I'm just saying if someone really wants something close to an authentic Center Ice Wild Wing jersey then that's the way to go.

The replica Wild Wing and Burger King jerseys have them. I also owen a replica Kings Air-Knit jersey and it has it as well.

Huh...I guess that only applies to 80s replicas. Thanks for the info :thumbsup:

I feel bad for whoever is bidding on this Blackhawks TBTC. For any newbies here this is the authentic vintage remake, not the original ultrafil, and the number font is the generic Hawks font, not what they used on the TBTCs.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHICAGO-BLACK-HAWKS-27-ROENICK-AUTHENTIC-CCM-JERSEY-SZ-52-THROWBACK-/251119106443?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3a77dd798b

Huh...I guess that only applies to 80s replicas. Thanks for the info :thumbsup:

Slim you're stuck in the 80's bro I have the DeLorean ready should I stop by and pick you up? :lol:

Slim you're stuck in the 80's bro I have the DeLorean ready should I stop by and pick you up? :lol:

Hellz yeah!!! We can go back in time and get exactly what we want, cheap too!