eBay version 3.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol no one was lawyered, shutcher yap. I do accept being the Flyers jersey police.

They know it's wrong, I spoke to them about it. Basically they sent those WCs to the wrong place (Ruberti's instead of Philly Express), and they sent the SCFs to the correct place, Ruberti's, who used the wrong font because they're absent minded. They use both places.

Crap I ordered a wc. What's wrong with it?

Oh, and the Winter Classics are all wrong too, they have the old number font on the back and sleeves lol.

Crap I ordered a wc. What's wrong with it?

reading_is_fundamental.jpg

It's Canada man, they have limited control and stuff always gets delayed with customs. No need to leave negative feedback. If you get your item and it's not super unreasonable, worse you should do is neutral, it's not his fault.

Yea, you definitely shouldn't leave negative feedback. At least message the seller first and explain you're unhappy, but he does have very little control. Things can get backed up at Customs for up to a month for no reason whatsoever (in rare cases). But leaving negative feedback without even contacting the seller, just because you're self-admittedly impatient, is definitely wrong. I understand you want your jersey, but try working it out with him first.

Ordered a jersey from a guy on Ebay who has a store with UPS 3 Day Select shipping. Shipped on Tuesday and still hasn't gotten here. If it doesn't get here tomorrow, they are definitely getting a negative feedback. I understand it's from Canada, but three days is three days, especially when I pay $16.99 to get it here.

you seem like a bigtime impatient d1ck!

you seem like a bigtime impatient d1ck!

Why insult the guy, he paid for three day, so he wants what he paid for.

If it doesn't get here tomorrow, they are definitely getting a negative feedback.

I wouldn't leave negative feedback to the seller because of customs delay, but now you know whats up for next time.

Ordered a jersey from a guy on Ebay who has a store with UPS 3 Day Select shipping. Shipped on Tuesday and still hasn't gotten here. If it doesn't get here tomorrow, they are definitely getting a negative feedback. I understand it's from Canada, but three days is three days, especially when I pay $16.99 to get it here.

As a 7 year eBay seller I hate customers like you. Why are you blaming the seller for the delay when clearly he is not UPS. I hate it when people blame you for slow shipping and that they don't understand that their is a process that takes place for a package to travail from one country to another. Now if he promised to ship it UPS 3 days but he used a different service then what he promised you, then I'm with you all the way. You should leave him the nastiest negative feedback.

I already left a response, but don't advertise it as 3 day shipping if these kinds of things happen all the time. Unless the 3 Day is referring to strictly Canadian shipping that isn't leaving the country. That makes sense. Sorry to rustle the jimmies of all the Ebay sellers on here.

As an added note, 16.99 is a steal for expedited. For me to ship from BC to anywhere in the Eastern parts of North America, including Ontario Canada, anything with tracking number is well over $20. Odds are the seller is taking a loss on the $16.99 as is.

My last package to Chicago cost $22.01 in postage alone. And thats because someone left some kind of small business discount card at the counter by accident and the girl ringing it up just swiped their card for me.

There are some Indo-Edge (Chicago Blackhawks) on eBay; auctions ending tonight. This has been mentioned before here. The Size 52 has been bid up to $60, so far. But the diminutive Size 46 is still hovering around $14. Great opportunities (I think), and better than replicas.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_nkw=authentic+edge&_sacat=0&_odkw=&item=360473129195&_osacat=0&_ssn=fullmoonjerseys

"This jersey was worn by a celebrity, who was celebrating with the Kings after they won game 6 and trully one in a kind and part of the hockey history. "

WTF is that? God I hate that crazy B!

Jon Voit??

I've been keeping an eye on eBay for authentic Starter Ranger jerseys but I'm not well versed in them. Some quick questions:

Do real authentics have the Starter logo on the sleeve?

Where were they made?

Any difference between the logo on the back hem vs. the name written out?

I've seen some blue ones that look shiny/almost satin-like. Are these fakes?

Thanks

I've been keeping an eye on eBay for authentic Starter Ranger jerseys but I'm not well versed in them. Some quick questions:

Thanks

I can only answer that with 100% certainty, but authentics don't have logos on the sleeves.

I can only answer that with 100% certainty, but authentics don't have logos on the sleeves.

I thought the same but wanted to be sure

Where were they made?

Any difference between the logo on the back hem vs. the name written out?

I've seen some blue ones that look shiny/almost satin-like. Are these fakes?

Thanks

As far as I know, the retail Rangers authentics were made in El Salvador. The type of logo on the hem tells you what season they were used. In 96/97, all Starter Rangers jerseys had the S-star logo with "Starter" right beneath it. In 97/98 and 98/99, the home and 3rd jerseys had just the star logo without the Starter wordmark, and the road jerseys just had the wordmark with no star. All the Starter Rangers jerseys were made of nylon mesh, which looks quite shiny (very nice material, btw). But there are also some fakes (the blue roads) that also look shiny, so you probably couldn't use the shinyness as a criterion to judge whether it's fake or not.

The Rangers Starter authentics were made in El Salvador (retail) or Berlin, Wisconsin (team issue). The ones from Berlin, WI are more rare, but not incredibly rare - from what I've seen on eBay it's about a 25/75% split. Starter authentics were also made in Haiti, but I believe that was just the sublimated jerseys (Bruins Pooh Bear and Pens Robo Penguin).

Brilliant's "tails and tags" guide explains the differences in the hem tag. Basically it's what LAK74 said, just with pictures.

There are a ton of fake Starter blue Rangers Gretzky jerseys out there. One of the most common fakes prior to the Edge fake explosion. Recently they've showed up customized as other players from that era (Messier, Leetch). Here's a post that breakdowns of what to look for. Basically avoid anything that doesn't have the number - letter sizing used on real Starter authentics (48-R, 58-G) and avoid anything with a "Set tag".

As LAK74 said, the nylon mesh in the Starter authentics is very shiny (especially on the blues and navy Liberty jerseys). Frankly it's my favorite material used in hockey jerseys, atleast for casual wear (it may suck to play in).

http://www.ebay.co.u...t-/280923257140

I know it's only a replica, but I mean...

AyBKqUnCIAAv6VF.png

It would be better if it said "Player"

Does MeiGray sell the authentic ID bracelet he got from the hospital where he received a blood transfusion?

Well for $3500 you can clone him in the year 2093 and give him that beating one more time.

his other items list is like a who's who of comical auctions

$3k for a hall gill jersey :lol: