eBay version 3.0

Brilliant!

Dude, Hal Gill is a legend! He will be remembered as one of the greats. And I remember that fight, the dude he was fighting had Wolverine claws come out. Steen ended up winning the fight when he cut the guy's throat with a waffle. His jersey actually looked a lot worse that that, so the guy is lying in his listing as that jersey HAS been washed. Before, it looked like Leatherface's apron. That is a bargain price for a piece of Maple Leafs history.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was looking to get that jerseys for name plates maybe it will go down to 9.99

The funny thing it that it will probably sell for over $100.

The funny thing it that it will probably sell for over $100.

No this is the third or fourth time it was listed I was going to do the 19.99 but I will wait

The Rangers Starter authentics were made in El Salvador (retail) or Berlin, Wisconsin (team issue). The ones from Berlin, WI are more rare, but not incredibly rare - from what I've seen on eBay it's about a 25/75% split. Starter authentics were also made in Haiti, but I believe that was just the sublimated jerseys (Bruins Pooh Bear and Pens Robo Penguin).

I never knew that, but I checked my Malhotra white liberty and the Lindbom blue Starter that I picked up at MeiGray last Saturday, and sure enough both are made in Berlin, WI :-) . Now I like them even more!

Did anyone get this? Holy cow.

http://cgi.ebay.com/...cvip=true&rt=nc

Even a guy like me could've swung that.

I saw it. it was relisted again after and I threw down a bid which was later cancelled and the item ended. The seller sold it off Ebay for $225 I think because the second listing had a $225 b.i.n. added and was then ended.

Ah, that's a bit of a relief to hear. Who was the member who had that same jersey shipped in a cereal box, of all things?

How not to promote a jersey -

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Autographed-1992-Washington-Capitals-Joel-Quenneville-Blackhawks-Jersey-/300743284563?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4605b25753

Mind you, she's pretty accurately depicting how every Caps fan feels year after year -

2243104720105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

That dude is the worst with his icy hot babes. There's another seller who also uses "icy hot babes," always makes this one chick pose in her underwear, and she looks gnarly. Couldn't pay me to wear it.

There's another seller who also uses "icy hot babes," always makes this one chick pose in her underwear, and she looks gnarly. Couldn't pay me to wear it.

Why would you want to wear her underwear anyway? What searches are you typing in exactly?

The Steve Mason pads have to be fakes.

$%28KGrHqRHJCoE+h%28nFVsjBP9,7YyCR!~~60_57.JPG?set_id=880000500F

There is no way they can have that many puck marks on them if they were used by Mason. Plus $1200 is a lot to ask for even for a set of used NHL goalie pads.

What's with HockeyJerseyOutlet selling what are obviously Indo-EDGES, while advertising them as on-ice 2.0's?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rbk-EDGE-2-0-Washington-Capitals-7231-Home-Red-Jersey-52-/330738134416?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4d01876d90#ht_1507wt_1163

I thought they were supposed to be legit sellers? This is blatant false advertising

I thought they were supposed to be legit sellers?

One could be legit but ignorant (about some details) at the same time, lol.

If you were to educate them about that, I'm sure they would change their listings.

One could be legit but ignorant (about some details) at the same time, lol.

If you were to educate them about that, I'm sure they would change their listings.

I tried that, they don't accept messages.

Somehow, I knew you would try that, lol!

What's with HockeyJerseyOutlet selling what are obviously Indo-EDGES, while advertising them as on-ice 2.0's?

http://www.ebay.com/...#ht_1507wt_1163

I thought they were supposed to be legit sellers? This is blatant false advertising

In their catalog, Reebok describes the 7231 as: "These jerseys authenticate the on-ice player worn Pro-cut jersey in fabrics, trim& team design lines." I think that is highly misleading. But then the reseller just quotes/copies from the catalog, which only continues to mislead. Neither is correct.

Lets file a Class Action lawsuit agents Reebok for misrepresenting. Maybe then they will sell the real EDGE 2.0 jerseys?

http://www.ebay.com/...9#ht_500wt_1413

If i can get this for way less than this guy is asking I'd like to strip this but since it's a 42, is it too small to even be customized w/o looking wrong? (Can it be stripped without f'ng the whole thing up?)

Also, the 'Rangers' looks a little off to me...the G and S......is it my imagination?

That Gretzky jersey will never come off clean. I've attempted at least three of those CCM blue ones and failed each time. Given the size 42 too, it's a total disaster. I don't think I could fit my melon head through a 42.