eBay version 3.0

Brilliant!

Wow a size 42 is that like an extra extra small? Also a size 52 I think it was sold for $150 yesterday. I also doubt this guy will go any lower then $200. If you can get it for $50 then go for it.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lest you all think I'm a gnome, he said it was 29 inches long, my EDGE 1.0 blue is 27.5 inches long and it works out well for me. My max cutoff is like 30.5 in length.

Thanks for the feedback, BTW- I think I will pass as it sounds like a failing proposition.

He also said it was 48" pit to pit, lol.

He also said it was 48" pit to pit, lol.

Yeah I saw that too, lol

Who wears that kind of cut xl umpa lumpas? I also like descriptions where they say no refunds if measurements given in description is wrong from actual item.

Yeah I saw that too, lol

I wonder why he has an "authentic" Gretzky jersey in a style that #99 never wore...

I wonder why he has an "authentic" Gretzky jersey in a style that #99 never wore...

The answer is quite obvious: he is dumb.

Because Cosby's made up a bunch of Gretzky Rangers jerseys after he had signed with them in the 1996 off-season BUT it was all done BEFORE the Rangers switched outfitters to Starter at the start of the year. Therefore, all the pre-made ones were CCM since, at the time, that was what the Rangers were wearing.

Didn't they make that style in an Air-knit?

Not to my knowledge

The reason I asked is because I've seen other Buffalo CCM Center Ice jersey with an Air-Knit tag in that style, so I assumed they switched to Air-knit at some point and used Ultrafil up until 93 or something like that.

He must have gotten the Kings Coffey done at the same place- they all suck.

Not knowing what the people on this board know, just from the pics, which jersey looks better? The way the jersey is presented in the photo can really make a difference in the end. Sure we both would rather have the authentic, but the pics make that jersey look shabby compared to the Berard.

Are the replicas and the authentics made out of the same Airi-Knit material?

Not knowing what the people on this board know, just from the pics, which jersey looks better? The way the jersey is presented in the photo can really make a difference in the end. Sure we both would rather have the authentic, but the pics make that jersey look shabby compared to the Berard.

The picture that shows the interior stitching on the Smolinski is actually really good because it shows it is semi kiss cut. You can tell the lettering is superior on the Smolinski and brighter/better pictures probably would have boosted up the price. The Berard drives me crazy...it should look like this

IMG_6784-1.jpg

Are the replicas and the authentics made out of the same Airi-Knit material?

I think so...just the authentic has the double elbows and a fight strap. Same as all other authentics/replicas

The picture that shows the interior stitching on the Smolinski is actually really good because it shows it is semi kiss cut. You can tell the lettering is superior on the Smolinski and brighter/better pictures probably would have boosted up the price. The Berard drives me crazy...it should look like this

IMG_6784-1.jpg

I think so...just the authentic has the double elbows and a fight strap. Same as all other authentics/replicas

You know I noticed this with all 1995 - 1999 Replicas and Authentic I guess this was the time where they used the special techniques to dye the jersey with these aesome patterns and colors. For example the Wild Wings jersey, all you have to do is add a fight strap the reinforced elbows and get the CCM and the NHL shield embroidered and you have yourself an authentic jersey. They already come with the reinforced shoulders so that's there already there. The only problem I see is removing the CCM and the team logo of the hem on the replica jerseys because they use some kind of cement glue to glue them on the jersey.