eBay version 3.0

Brilliant!

Did anyone on the Oilers actually wear a 2.0 last year? As far as I know, all three white sets were 1.0...

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed that too.

For all of the noobs to this site. This thread was a winner back in December! http://forums.icejer...aron#entry74798

The Canadiens and Canucks 2.0 jerseys he has for sale also have all retail tagging in them. Wonder what Reebok is up to here.

The Canadiens and Canucks 2.0 jerseys he has for sale also have all retail tagging in them. Wonder what Reebok is up to here.

As I posted in the Edge 2.0 thread, this is a very good sign. I will be more than happy to issue a mea culpa and accept an "I told ya so" from you if Reebok does end up ditching the Indos and go with wordmark Edge 2.0s at retail this season. :lol:

Congrats! But I'm a little disappointed for you slim...The white is great but the pair would have been fantastic. Maybe whoever won the blue, their wife will find out and put her foot down and you'll get a second chance offer. Best not to split them up you know, jerseys have feelings and they will fall into deep depression. :wacko:

No doubt...I was hoping they'd stay low and I could get the team, but nothin doin.

That said, and although I really like the road version better, finding a nameplate for the white mesh is a done deal, whereas I wouldn't even know where to begin finding proper mesh to match the blue. I've already been to several textile shops in and around Ottawa, and matching any 80s sport mesh is next to impossible.

Those jerseys he is selling are from the SVP sale. Way back when. Don't be fooled...he bought them for $60 a piece. Then he waited for a long time and now poof!!! What a great deal!

I thought the SVP sale was just got 1.0 jerseys? 2.0 have never been available for retail...yet.

Those jerseys he is selling are from the SVP sale. Way back when. Don't be fooled...he bought them for $60 a piece. Then he waited for a long time and now poof!!! What a great deal!

From my understanding, we are fussing over the Habs, Bruins (if you look at the pictures, he has wordmarked), Canucks, and Oilers becuase they are 2.0s with retail tagging. The SVP sale did NOT have wordmarked jerseys

The new ones he is listing are definitely not from the SVP sale. There were 2.0s available but they were old Wild, Avs, Blues, Flames etc. These are new from 2011-12 etc.

I thought the SVP sale was just got 1.0 jerseys? 2.0 have never been available for retail...yet.

They had some 2.0s (Wild, Blues, Isles, and maybe a couple of other teams)

What I found interesting was that one of jerseybaron's 2.0's was a size 50- very encouraging for the smaller guys like me! Too bad it was a Canucks though... :(

As I posted in the Edge 2.0 thread, this is a very good sign. I will be more than happy to issue a mea culpa and accept an "I told ya so" from you if Reebok does end up ditching the Indos and go with wordmark Edge 2.0s at retail this season. :lol:

Ha if it were the case I would only have one "told ya so" and it wouldn't be for you :thumbsup: - this is definitely encouraging to see, as the neck tags are different from the tags in the WC 2.0's, at least to my eye. Hopefully it's a sign of bigger things to come!

How not to sell your jersey:

http://www.ebay.com/...=item1e7184ee88

"Try and take it from me, I dare you."

Had to share this too... "Now this is just our own little secret, okay?" "Anything you say officer, please just let me go home now."

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-Police-01-02-St-Johns-Maple-Leafs-Bobby-House-/200442004100

How not to sell your jersey:

http://www.ebay.com/...=item1e7184ee88

I think they are just trying to prove that the jersey is a XL... Heck, it may be stretched to a XXL by now..

Agreed, but it's a Wild Wing in (presumably) close to new condition. They usually go for around that price...

This isn't worth what you think it's worth... shame because I've been wanting that very jersey for a while. I hate the way some eBay sellers think by adding a repro patch that cost $10, a name and number kit that cost $30 to a replica that probably cost them around $20 that they can then slap a price tag of $250-$300 on it.

2edrqr9.jpg

This isn't worth what you think it's worth... shame because I've been wanting that very jersey for a while. I hate the way some eBay sellers think by adding a repro patch that cost $10, a name and number kit that cost $30 to a replica that probably cost them around $20 that they can then slap a price tag of $250-$300 on it.

Think you posted the wrong link... That just goes to a blank CCM Maska Canadiens.

Think you posted the wrong link... That just goes to a blank CCM Maska Canadiens.

Yeah that's the one I'm after, still a big price for a replica. I was just meaning I hate when people put big price tags on blank replicas and even huger ones on customised replicas.

I dunno... I don't think $80 for a blank replica is insane.

I dunno... I don't think $80 for a blank replica is insane.

Managed to get a colour for $20 and I see a lot of them going for $25. I'm probably just in a mood because I've been after a white for a couple of months. :P

I got an authentic (and a Flyers authentic) for $20 each about a year ago as a Buy it Now. All about the luck of the draw. Habs was sold but Flyers became a Hextall for my collection.