eBay version 3.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are pretty much cash grabs. I've heard plenty of stories where a fraction of proceeds actually go to "charity" but it's nice to hear it's all for "charity" so no one can criticize when something goes for ridiculous prices.

They are very off. Center post of the back 3 is too short, and the notches above and below the center post are square-shaped, whereas they should be more rectangular. The corners of the numbers are excessively clipped, and overall the numbers just look too wide relative to their height. Even the letters on the nameplate are too thick.

They are very off. Center post of the back 3 is too short, and the notches above and below the center post are square-shaped, whereas they should be more rectangular. The corners of the numbers are excessively clipped, and overall the numbers just look too wide relative to their height. Even the letters on the nameplate are too thick.

Thanks a ton. Appreciate you saving me some money. I looked at the numbers on other Roy jerseys on eBay and this one didn't look right to me

lol at having a "G" in Del Zotto. Those cards are scams at its finest.

The name of the set is SP Game Used made by Upper Deck. The seller isn't implying the letter on the card is game used. The G is part of Rangers "TEAM marks" so there will be the same card with the different letters that spell out Rangers.

The name of the set is SP Game Used made by Upper Deck. The seller isn't implying the letter on the card is game used. The G is part of Rangers "TEAM marks" so there will be the same card with the different letters that spell out Rangers.

Sort of misleading by upper deck then.. "Game used" They should not use that term if it isn't a truly game used artifact..

What made it funny to me is it's not even close to the correct font used in Rangers either...

Fake...

Others would have to comment but the latest "negative" made me pause...

"Fake jersey .. has a size 52 tag that's CCM and it's a Reebok jersey????"

I'm guessing (based on some of the seller's negative feedback) that this one is fake?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pavel-Bure-Canucks-1994-Skate-Vintage-Jersey-Brand-New-Black-/121263495900?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item1c3bde1adc

I know I still have a lot to learn but I mean...aren't all team issue have CCM on the number part of the tag for the reebok ones no?

Not saying the other negatives aren't valid or that the jersey in question isn't a fake but in general isn't this the case with team issues having a CCM tag?

I'm no expert on pre-90s jerseys but that collar is just straight from hell.....

Sort of misleading by upper deck then.. "Game used" They should not use that term if it isn't a truly game used artifact..

What made it funny to me is it's not even close to the correct font used in Rangers either...

One of the many reasons I stopped collecting cards about 6 years ago. They also do have cards as part of that set that are actual game used letters (UD says they're game used but who knows)off a nameplate.

I know I still have a lot to learn but I mean...aren't all team issue have CCM on the number part of the tag for the reebok ones no?

Not saying the other negatives aren't valid or that the jersey in question isn't a fake but in general isn't this the case with team issues having a CCM tag?

The Reebok jerseys with the CCM size tags are the earlier Edges made starting in 2007. I don't know that there's a specific transition date, but it seems to me that starting around the 2010/11 season we started seeing the size tag wihout the CCM logo on the Edges. For sure none of the Edges made in the last few years have the CCM logo on the size tag.

Scrolling through my saved eBay search a little bit ago, stumbled upon this seller, jflames83. Has Penguins, Red Wings, Maple Leafs, and Capitals 1.0s

http://www.ebay.com/feed/3319569123

Scrolling through my saved eBay search a little bit ago, stumbled upon this seller, jflames83. Has Penguins, Red Wings, Maple Leafs, and Capitals 1.0s

http://www.ebay.com/feed/3319569123

Are those capitals 1.0s good? Is that what they wore in the game or was it 2.0?

Are those capitals 1.0s good? Is that what they wore in the game or was it 2.0?

Most teams wore 1.0s for the first half of the 2007-2008 season...and that was that.