New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

Rangers Heritage Edge 1.0 size 54 - another Zuccarello too - with the right front now!

P1010499-vi.jpg

P1010500-vi.jpg

Edited by oxbo1690

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is extremely true. Fixed it and took out the replica I had!

Turkey replica

I'm pretty sure that's what they wear on ice as well. Most lower division IIHF teams only get replica style jerseys.

Today I received a very unique jersey from one of my favorite players. Its a gamer from the 2004 Canada/Russia Challenge Series, worn by Eric Fehr.

Its a Reebok Ultrafil and has a good amount of wear too. Just in time for him to get his first goal of the season tonight! A special thanks to my favorite Finn, R123, for linking me to this! Might have missed it otherwise! Kiitos!

fehr-whl-f.jpg

fehr-whl-b.jpg

Just for that F(&^*** comment D%%% head you should be kick off this board

I was thinking the same thing. I don't want to impose on the moderation, but overly racist comments should equal a ban.

I was just about to say, can we ban this F(&^*** moron? I can think of any number of reasons why he should have been banned a year ago, but this is enough.

Puckboy is a turd.

We all know it.

Let's get back to the jerseys!

Picked this guy up yesterday and I am super excited to add this baby to the collection.

100_6543-vi.jpg

100_6571-vi.jpg

This jersey was worn during Rod Brind'Amour's last season as a Flyer. Surprisingly, the jersey has decent wear considering it was only worn for a few games that year as Rod was out the beginning of the season with an injury. The front of the jersey shows even wear with numerous black markings on the lower front orange portion. The right sleeve shows a few black markings and there is a 1 1/2" board burn / hole on the elbow. The left sleeve features red board paint, numerous black marks, one board burn in the elbow area, and another in the black cuff area. The rear of the jersey exibits even wear with a few lighter black markings on the number 7. 17 is written on the CCM tag in black sharpie. Size 52. Meigray LOA 2008. :thumbsup:

Rod the Bod..awesome pickup Rob. Flyers have dominated this page recently.

001-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

002-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

003-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

004-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

005-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

006-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

I kind of agree.

I didn't approve his post, but didn't take it down either 'cause I was kinda curious to see the reactions...some moderator I am, eh?

Canadian too, eh?

:P

Puckboy, in all your glorious stupidity, try and be a little less racist, pls? Regardless of the incident you're referencing...

Love all these Flyers jerseys. Some real beauts in there.

The Brind'Amour might be my favorite!

Where are you planning on getting a Spectrum patch for that jersey Flyers845? The actual patch they wore is much different than the patch that was available for retail, and I don't think I've seen anyone obtain one yet.