New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

When my girlfriends come to games, they like to borrow a jersey, but even the smallest 48's I have are massive. Picked up this 44 ultrafil just for her. Still waaaay too big, but slightly more manageable. I know the 'C' is incorrect, but whatever. If I get bored one day I'll change it.

DSC00309-vi.jpg

DSC00311-vi.jpg

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a couple nice 36's and 38's for girls to wear to games. if you can find them you can usually get them for like ten bucks.

Or grab a youth XL replica. My wife prefers those

I don't think I have been this excited about a pickup in a while.

This is a Trevor Smith game worn jersey from the 2013 AHL Outdoor Classic, which was the Hershey Bears vs. the WBS Penguins. I have to say it was fun to ruin Hershey's event with a win LOL, but getting a jersey from the game is probably my biggest pickup yet. The Pens put them on eBay, and when I won, I really couldn't believe it. I never thought I would get one.

Anyway, Smith is new to WBS this year and was a Calder Cup champ in Norfolk last year, so I think he's a pretty solid player to have.

Smithfront_zpsbc24fe36.jpg

Smithback_zps88637dad.jpg

haha its ok, they stink this year. all the memories since 05 are gone. it was definitely some mis-management in terms of planning for their big 75th season.

I love that WBS outdoor classic jersey. I wanted to pick one up, but the bids went too high.

Yeah...I was shocked when I won because I thought they would go way too high for me. I had my budget set and came in under on the jersey I got. I just stay away from puckbunny magnets/fighters/other players that everyone flocks to when the bididng opens. LOL.

I really wish I got one of last years black and gold game jerseys. Those were really awesome with the Pens logo and old school gold and black theme.

Yeah...I was shocked when I won because I thought they would go way too high for me. I had my budget set and came in under on the jersey I got. I just stay away from puckbunny magnets/fighters/other players that everyone flocks to when the bididng opens. LOL.

Beauty of a jersey you got.

Even though I went to that game and rooted for Hershey, I would have liked to pick up the WBS Farnham jersey (Brown alum). His jersey went for more than almost any of them, though. He's really become a fan favorite, huh?

Beauty of a jersey you got.

Even though I went to that game and rooted for Hershey, I would have liked to pick up the WBS Farnham jersey (Brown alum). His jersey went for more than almost any of them, though. He's really become a fan favorite, huh?

He has! He is really feisty and loves to stir up trouble. But he's a great guy off the ice. I participated in a Pens charity bowling tournament with my friends a couple of months ago, and he was our team's captain (we choose the players at random to be our captains...I think you have to draw out of a bucket). Great guy; talked to us the whole afternoon and was really into the event. It was a nice change from past years where we had guys who were polite, but hung back and mostly kept to themselves.

That WBS is a beaut...congrats! They really did a bang-up job on 'em.

St Louis Blues size 56, soon to have a Gretzky kit on it

P1010502-vi.jpg

P1010503-vi.jpg

Barberpole Canadiens size 52 with a Plekanec kit coming soon

P1010505-vi.jpg

P1010506-vi.jpg

Turkey replica

P1010504-vi.jpg

Derek Stepan Edge 1.0 size 54. Bought it on eBay but came with the fight strap cut out :( Oh well, its for sale if anyone is interested

P1010489-vi.jpg?1360661211

P1010496-vi.jpg

Rangers Indo Edge size 54 - My first Indo Edge. KInda like a 1.0 and a 2.0 mixed but me with worse quality fabric. Will be a Zuccarello with a Premier patch soon enough. Only way to get a wordmark Rangers for me and I got a good deal on it so Im not complaining.

P1010497-vi.jpg

P1010498-vi.jpg