New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Stars jersey Nu. That style is also one of my favorites from the 90's and one of my favorite players of all time. Just wondering, is the Stanley Cup patch an original or reproduction.

Marc Staal - Brian Leetch night jersey

Worn during warmups January 24th, 2008

staal_leetch_front_sm.jpgstaal_leetch_back_sm.jpg

staal_leetch_patch_sm.jpgstaal_leetch_chest_sm.jpgstaal_leetch_autograph_sm.jpg

I have the matching Staal jersey from Graves night as well ...

staal_graves_front_sm.jpgstaal_graves_back_sm.jpg

^ those are awesome, and coincidentally, I needed pics of the Leetch retirement jersey to change my Lundqvist Messier retirement jersey to a Leetch retirement warmup jersey. ;)

I was also going to change a Dunham CCM jersey into a Lundqvist graves warmup jersey, but mine has the laces on the front, so this confirms a no-no.

I thought the replica workmark patches were slightly bigger than the ones that goes on the authentics?

I wonder how much bigger they are and if it is really noticeable. I figure most of us would use these type of patches to cover up vector logos and having them a bit bigger might cover up the vector logo better.

Brandon, you are very welcome. I'm glad I could help. The Ellis is Awesome! It was so cool that Ellis was so excited to sign it as well. 1/7/12 was also the first day the Preds wore set 2.

Also, I got this Yesterday. I'm really excited on this one! Gabriel Bourque gave me one of his sticks and autographed it. Practice Used for sure. Most likely Game Used as well. He looked both of his sticks over and game me the one with the most wear. I am going to ask him next time I see him.

IMG_4424_zpsc4a5e401.jpg

IMG_4426_zpsa8ffd7dc.jpg

Steezy, I'll make you an offer on that if you're willing to move it!

It's a nice rug, ones like that are hard to find!

Great pickups Matt! And you did a great job of hiding your jerseys at the bottom of the previous page. It's what we like to do!

What the deuce ... I waited until a new page was started to post my pickup, was the second post on this page - come back from lunch and magically i'm on the previous page.

There's sorcery afoot!

Possible selling two 2011-12 Gold Preds team issued 2.0's One blank 54 and one 54 customized as Weber. Done by John Grey the official Preds jersey customizer. Pm if you are interested.

maybe selling my White 2011-2012 Tootoo Gamer set 2 as well. Will consider offers.

I already offered the Gold to somebody but have not heard back yet if they have any interest.

What the deuce ... I waited until a new page was started to post my pickup, was the second post on this page - come back from lunch and magically i'm on the previous page.

There's sorcery afoot!

I think it's Mike's fault. Anything that goes wrong I just blame him. It's easier.