New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a beautiful morning. A stack of new arrivals to be posted. You can see more info in my signature link if you'd like.

Both the Caps 20th & JB patches are authentic.

pivonka-f.jpgpivonka-b.jpg

berube-f.jpgberube-b.jpg

erat-3rd-f.jpgerat-3rd-b.jpg

skrastins-f.jpgskrastins-b.jpg

Still need the Warsteiner and hockey Vienna patches for this. My favorite of the group.

timonen-32-f.jpgtimonen-32-b.jpg

And a few more-

weiss-19-f.jpgweiss-19-b.jpg

weiss-as-f.jpgweiss-as-b.jpg

kozlov-f.jpgkozlov-b.jpg

And these two are both 2.0s. No idea why I had the All Star patch put on the Sens jersey. Probably going to remove it now.

kipper-30-f.jpgkipper-30-b.jpg

anderson-f.jpganderson-b.jpg

Well they didn't wear the Vector jersey with the patch. EPS did them. I only use Cutting Edge for Hershey stuff pretty much although I had them to my Flesichmann Panthers as well.

Well they didn't wear the Vector jersey with the patch. EPS did them. I only use Cutting Edge for Hershey stuff pretty much although I had them to my Flesichmann Panthers as well.

Keep the patch! You'll find a woodmark to cover the vector eventually.

^ That right there. It's an easy fix to put a wordmark on Air-Knit and sew it on. I might do that with the Sens 2.0 that I have, but I'd be insulting the "made in '08" manufacturer's sticker :o

And it seems that EPS stepped up their game for the Canadian shirts, because the Sens shirt looks like a closer match number-wise than the one they did for my 1.0 shirt about two years ago. And the Flames shirt looks like it's exact to the original.

The Caps shirts look great, especially with Chris's JB patch from the JG auction and what looks like original lettering. And speaking of JG, is that where you sent the Preds shirt?

Its a beautiful morning. A stack of new arrivals to be posted. You can see more info in my signature link if you'd like.

Both the Caps 20th & JB patches are authentic.

Very nice Caps jerseys, I just wore my white 20th Anniversary Kolzig to MSG for the game on Sunday. Hate to give them credit, but all the Rangers fans at the bar before and after the game and at the game were very friendly.

Thanks guys. Yeah I have no complaints with the Sens & Flames stuff. I even had them put the nameplate higher up like they wear them and it came out great. They did all those above, 2 for a friend and 4 more which Im going to sell and I have no complaints on any of them.

Haha thanks man. I think thats the last time though. When you send that many to EPS it takes such a long time. Im in no need of having them back and they rushed what I asked but I think I sent those in October. Its nice to get a bulk discount but Im going like 2-4 max at a time now.

Haha thanks man. I think thats the last time though. When you send that many to EPS it takes such a long time. Im in no need of having them back and they rushed what I asked but I think I sent those in October. Its nice to get a bulk discount but Im going like 2-4 max at a time now.

Yeah I have been waiting since October too. I have 6-7 jerseys there. I think the NHL screwed the

Up a little.

I got 16 at EPS I sent back in November. Sounds like its going to be awhile. Gives me time to save money for it at least.

I'm sure Brandon's right, the more you send the longer it takes. The 2 I just got back I sent in early December.

Yeah its not really a complaint, they do great work and give a discount so they definitely compensate for the time.

Since I posted them all as a batch, I need to repost this one. These are easily top 5 all time in jersey design. Not much looks better and its probably the only jersey I could never own enough of.

I know his years at the end were rough but Pivonka is definitely one of if not the most under loved Caps player. This guy played the game so differently at the time and will always be one of my favorites. Plus he defected to come play for this team. Awesome.

pivonka-f.jpg

pivonka-b.jpg

How many do you have to send for a bulk discount?

If you need to hit a certain number to hit bulk, and dont want to send in that number alone, hit a homie up

^thanks man! what should i get? there is a pro shop with all kinds of sticks where I will paying? My buddy can cover gear so i guess I'll buy a decent stick to use for a while. i have no clue how any of this works

I'm left handed and Erat's RS seems to be a perfect size. I"m 5'9

Don't use a pro stock stick unless you know what you're doing and are strong enough to handle one. They have a really stiff flex, and probably even more stiff after cutting it down. You might end up hurting your wrists trying to take a slap shot with a stick that won't bend because you're not strong enough. Just buy a $100 stick, with a 85 flex, and you should be much happier with the results. As for the brand, you really have to go and feel it out for yourself.

IIRC, it was 10 for 10%, 15 for 15%, but I can be getting them confused with someone else

Yeah its that and they go up to 20%. It ends up being awesome deal. You do have to ask for sure. I send in a copy of an email Josh sent me once that said I could get that discount with all my orders.

If you want to go about it, just email them a little bit before you send in an order and be like 'Hey do you do any bulk discounts etc?' - thats how I did it at least.

Since their has been a lack of Islanders and Islanders related jerseys here are some that I have acquired in the last few months

Gameworns:

Travis Hamonic Military Appreciation Night Soundtigers Dec 1, 2012

DSC04428_zps2e8e1dfe.jpg

DSC04429_zps95073938.jpg

Josh Bailey 2008 OHL All-Star Jersey

DSC04514_zpsbafcb368.jpg

DSC04515_zps78e080fd.jpg

Blake Comeau 3rd Jersey 2011-2012

DSC04483_zps0a2ab8da.jpg

DSC04484_zpsc211487d.jpg

Andrew Macdonald 2011-2012

DSC04527_zps26a95257.jpg