New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

Huge huge thanks to Matt (Akteon) for this one.

Authentic Bauer Blank Hartford Wolfpack White Home Jersey

IMG_8136.jpg

I'm thinking if I ever customize it about going with Marc Savard unless anybody else has another suggestion.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Authentic Bauer Blank Hartford Wolfpack White Home Jersey

I'm thinking if I ever customize it about going with Marc Savard unless anybody else has another suggestion.

Malhotra #21

These will be framed together. I lucked out and found amazing quality pics all fro the same game. Whoever the phographer was is probably the best I've seen in NHL photo Galleries. My pic here Doesn't do them justice! I don't think i need to say their names. these were the 4 I was after and it worked out Great! (Except for freezing in windy 35 degree weather for an hour waiting. I owner of the Aneheim duck (I think) or it was some really highup NHl guy showed up in a stretch Rolls Royce! Did not know that existed.

Also I got Teemu Selanne's autograph as well 14 years ago in Nashville when I was 13 and had my picture taken with him. He Thought that was awesome and he signed for like 20 people at least. He is the nicest guy! Oh and Cory perry helped me pick up my Pictures that were blowing away in the wind, while I was getting his signature! it was so cold and windy. I just wanted to get them and go. haha!

IMG_4448_zps37ce8a9c.jpg

IMG_4436_zps7e74586b.jpg

Also...... This will show you how close the teams stay. haha!

These will be framed together. I lucked out and found amazing quality pics all fro the same game. Whoever the phographer was is probably the best I've seen in NHL photo Galleries. My pic here Doesn't do them justice! I don't think i need to say their names. these were the 4 I was after and it worked out Great! (Except for freezing in windy 35 degree weather for an hour waiting. I owner of the Aneheim duck (I think) or it was some really highup NHl guy showed up in a stretch Rolls Royce! Did not know that existed.

Also I got Teemu Selanne's autograph as well 14 years ago in Nashville when I was 13 and had my picture taken with him. He Thought that was awesome and he signed for like 20 people at least. He is the nicest guy! Oh and Cory perry helped me pick up my Pictures that were blowing away in the wind, while I was getting his signature! it was so cold and windy. I just wanted to get them and go. haha!

Great sigs and a great story Steezy. Love hearing about players who take the time for their fans. They'll look great all framed together. Post pics when they're framed, would love to see the final product. Congrats.

best part was Teemu came out very last. Everyone waited over and hour most just for him. IT was freezing and we we really ready to leave. Finally we saw him and he just got on the bus. and usually they get on the bus and come riht back off. He Didn't and so the bus Driver waited like 5 mins and still nothing.

So he packed up the caro holders and looked at all the the fans and shrugged his shoulders. All these kids and fans were devastated. The Bus Pulled away and then haulted abruptly after like 10 feet and he got off! It was like an epic movie scene, I swear! And then he sighed for eveyone for like 15 minutes! and would sign more than one item What a Nice Guy who appreciated his fans!

definitely a cool story bro and I'm glad you got all those autographs, like previously said be sure to post pictures when they are all framed up, that's man cave material for sure. just my 2 cents tho, that seems like kind of a move... you got people standing out in the cold waiting for you and you just mess with them for like 20 minutes? sign stuff or not...I don't see any reason to toy with folks, talk about ego.

Oh naw man, it was the other way around. The bus driver thought he wasn't coming out so he started to leave. And selanne made him stop and I wasn't 20 minutes really. It was just sold cold it delt like forever. He loves all the fans!! He definitely made the driver stop the bus.

The best I got yesterday was Scott Stevens! Finally got my Lubo and Boyes graphs! Actually, I had Johnny Cash sign the ticket stub after his 4 point, 3 goal night! That's awesome how many players walk in Nashville. Up here, most do the AM skate walk, which I dont go to because Im sleeping or in class! But before the game, very few stars walk,

Man, I need to come down to Nashville... Still trying to find a way to get my Wild Wing signed. And I would just love to meet Teemu in general.

I miss the good old days in Nashville when they let fans downstairs after the games for autographs. My daughter has a ton of sigs from those days and the look on Darcy Hordichuk's face when I asked him if he noticed his name misspelled on his jersey was priceless.

I miss the good old days in Nashville when they let fans downstairs after the games for autographs. My daughter has a ton of sigs from those days and the look on Darcy Hordichuk's face when I asked him if he noticed his name misspelled on his jersey was priceless.

me to man! I went down there so many times when i was like 13! So many good memories! I saw Cliff Ronning the other day and that brought me back to th OG PReds That was the first jersey I ever got and I had a guy get it signed for me in the locker room. I still have that youth Ronning jersey at my Dads house. Cliff started a Hockey stick Company called Bace Hockey out of Vancouver and Calgary. They make player specific customized sticks They are trying to get Shea Weber to use them instead of using Easton. I got to see them analyzing Shea's Slap shot while he was attached to electrodes recording motion and Filming it at 1200 frames per sec to get that insane slow motion. It was awesome!

also....... My first ever NHL game was the only game Wayne Gretzky played in Nashville against the Predators before retiring. That was all it took and I was hooked!

me to man! I went down there so many times when i was like 13! So many good memories! I saw Cliff Ronning the other day and that brought me back to th OG PReds That was the first jersey I ever got and I had a guy get it signed for me in the locker room. I still have that youth Ronning jersey at my Dads house. Cliff started a Hockey stick Company called Bace Hockey out of Vancouver and Calgary. They make player specific customized sticks They are trying to get Shea Weber to use them instead of using Easton. I got to see them analyzing Shea's Slap shot while he was attached to electrodes recording motion and Filming it at 1200 frames per sec to get that insane slow motion. It was awesome!

also....... My first ever NHL game was the only game Wayne Gretzky played in Nashville against the Predators before retiring. That was all it took and I was hooked!

http://basehockey.ca/

I use these and they are awesome.

Yeah, I got to hear a full explanation form Cliff himself and it sounded so amazing! I hope Weber uses them. I also learned a lot about the technology that goes into creating sticks and how they test how a stick breaks on a certain spot and why. It was pretty neat!

http://basehockey.ca/

I use these and they are awesome.

Those look like awesome sticks. So how do you go about getting customized sticks from them? I have always felt that even when I get a 77 flex stick and cut it down for my height that it becomes too stiff for me to use.

Those look like awesome sticks. So how do you go about getting customized sticks from them? I have always felt that even when I get a 77 flex stick and cut it down for my height that it becomes too stiff for me to use.

Really?

Not to be a jerk, but if you like them whippy, have you looked into an intermediate stick? they are cheaper than senior sticks too!

they can do exactly what i described with Weber to any person. They hook you up to a machine and analyze your swing and shot and body motion and record it super slo mo.... they get the perfect height for the stick etc..... seems really cool. they kept saying it gives you the best feel on the puck as well some how?

I'm not sure at all in prices. It just sounded really awesome. I really don't know anything about sticks other than distinguishing the the popular pro stock ones.

Surprisingly, I love hockey more than anything.... But I have yet to actually shoot a puck one ice. I can skate decent though. I'm thinking of trying to take a lesson or something. I just want to skate around and puck handle a bit really. I was always really good at street hockey as a kid. And I have great coordinating and balance. I almost went Am in skateboarding years ago by some companies Deck and Shoe companies. Just alway been naturally athletic

Any tips would be awesome!

I'm not sure at all in prices. It just sounded really awesome. I really don't know anything about sticks other than distinguishing the the popular pro stock ones.

Surprisingly, I love hockey more than anything.... But I have yet to actually shoot a puck one ice. I can skate decent though. I'm thinking of trying to take a lesson or something. I just want to skate around and puck handle a bit really. I was always really good at street hockey as a kid. And I have great coordinating and balance. I almost went Am in skateboarding years ago by some companies Deck and Shoe companies. Just alway been naturally athletic

Any tips would be awesome!

I played football all through high school and in university and just started playing hockey when I moved to Europe. It is insanely fun even if you are garbage like me. I play in a no-contact beer league and on also on a higher level team with contact 3-4 times a week. Start out with a beginner league if you can and you will not regret it!

Thanks, oxbo1690! The Preds practice at local Sportsplex center that has youth hockey leagues and swim teams and stuff. And open ice skating on a sepperate rink. They apparently do something where if you have your own gear you can mess around on the ice for $10 for an hour of two. I am going to look into renting pads and skates. I have a Erat stick I could use. It's like the perfect height for me, I think. just hope I don't break it. haha! Is it pretty hard to break a stick at beginner level? Like if I was just shooting? The Preds break them constantly in practice

I will be getting this Gold replica preds jersey signed by the whole team and hopefully coaches and Peter weber and Terry Crisp tomorrow. The preds are having a meet the team event for ticket holders. I will sell it to the best offer or first to offer $300. The replica retails at the area for over $100. I wouln't sell this under $100 shipped.

I also am going to get as many of these nice white game programs signed. I sell them on Ebay for $10 I wcan do $10 shipped on these if anyone wants the ones in his Picture Pekka, Fisher, Suter,Gill, Gaustad, Josi

I also safely removed the silly reebok size tag on the front of the replica, so it looks closer to the authentic's PM me if interested. just posted here so more would see it. sorry in advance if that upsets anyone.

IMG_4485_zps4329de78.jpg

Thanks, oxbo1690! The Preds practice at local Sportsplex center that has youth hockey leagues and swim teams and stuff. And open ice skating on a sepperate rink. They apparently do something where if you have your own gear you can mess around on the ice for $10 for an hour of two. I am going to look into renting pads and skates. I have a Erat stick I could use. It's like the perfect height for me, I think. just hope I don't break it. haha! Is it pretty hard to break a stick at beginner level? Like if I was just shooting? The Preds break them constantly in practice

Well last year I didn't break any and this year I broke 3 already so it depends on how you play and how worn the sticks are. I have become more of a hacker and physical player this year and the sticks I had were from last year so that likely explains it. However, I don't think you or I can hit the puck hard enough to break a stick after one or two times on the ice so I would imagine you would be fine if it was your first time. I am not sure you would really need a pro stick your first time either, so that is something to consider as well. Maybe buy a cheap stick and not worry about it. Plus if you invest in a stick, it will get you thinking that you should use it.

Don't be embarassed when you hit the ice and just have fun. Besides playing outdoor as a kid, I never played on an organized team until now (started when I was 23) so don't worry about your skill. You will only get better!