New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Verbeek is awesome. One of the best hockey nicknames ever.

How many sticks have you gotten, steezyb!? I am both jealous and impressed.

I have like 12 now.... some solid some broken and repaired. All of the current Roster

Well, I broke a bunch of them skateboarding and they grew back weird. My left big toe pops really loud when I stretch my toes to this day!. I almost went professional skating. So yes those three have some battle scars!

FYI....... I will sell my White Tootoo Gamer for $600 to you guys. I need to sell quick. So it may go to ebay for more money if you guys don't want it.

thanks

Stephen.

Ryan Ellis Rookie 2011-2012 Away set 2

This is my favorite i have. He is going to give me a game stick to go with it next time at there practice facility. I asked him about it yesterda wheni had this signed and he said "You don't

want want this new stick, I got a game used one held for you at the Sportsplex" I was shocked! so pumped!

IMG_4609_zps269f1ab2.jpg

IMG_4606_zps965f0fa1.jpg

IMG_4610_zps8791ef8a.jpg

Is the rug engulfing a weaker rug underneath it?

Those sticks aren't cheap. It's amazing that these guys keep giving them to you when you simply ask.

These guys don't pay a dime for them, they get dozens upon dozens a year and generally a few games with one stick and it's done. Plus the sticks are actually cheaper than what you think. Retail sticks cost so much to cover the awesome 30 day warranty. Most pro stock sticks that make it out sell in the 125-150 range, amazing how a warranty can justify almost twice the price but I guess they probably have it figured how many they replace in a batch ect. From my experience the pro stock sticks are not nearly as durable as what you get at the retail level and it makes sense to a point, why make something that a player won't keep around durable. I only say that because the pro stocks I've used I generally have destroyed after 6-7 games.

Oh and that Ellis jersey is amazing. I've been following the kid through juniors and he's going to be a heck of a NHL player.

Craig Smith apparently had to buy his two sticks he has right now for some reason. During the lockout all players did if they didn't have left overs at home. They were not allowed to touch any stick at Bridgestone Arena arena and had to pay to hire coaches if they wanted them.

T

hanks, Mountain King! I love it! and he is amazing to watch. Such a smart player.

We're the Deviiiillzzz!!!

I recall that episode. I'm fairly certain Puddy was sporting a replica.

Bauer TotalONEs, Warrior Widows/Coverts. Bauer APXs are what you want. Well done.

A lot of players use the Easton RS, ever since they stopped making the S19s. Those are nice twigs, nice simple finish with black and yellow.

Craig Smith apparently had to buy his two sticks he has right now for some reason. During the lockout all players did if they didn't have left overs at home. They were not allowed to touch any stick at Bridgestone Arena arena and had to pay to hire coaches if they wanted them.

T

hanks, Mountain King! I love it! and he is amazing to watch. Such a smart player.

Ahh yes I didn't think of that aspect.....most of the teams deal with the equipment directly so yeah if the players are locked out then the players are on their own.

Are the players ever confused when you ask that they sign the fight strap instead of the number?

I've had some jerseys signed at the USHL level and they all look at me funny when I ask them to sign the fight strap. The only reason I started that is because these kids are young and really excited to be able to autograph something and I would feel horrible rejecting that excitement.