New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

Got these autographs today before the Preds / Kings game Kopitar, Brown Richards and Quick

How did you manage to get those autographs? None of those guys showed up for the game tonight...

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did you manage to get those autographs? None of those guys showed up for the game tonight...

404 sympathy not found

404 sympathy not found

It could be worse...you could be an Islanders fan.

Unexpected late delivery from Fedex

2011-12 Set 211d27fe45e3fdb4034014ef50115fb71_zps006f689bfe6889cfc7e74e1aac5d6b4474d0_zps28f1

Awesome Louis! Enjoy that Manny sweater!

I posted the blanks when I got them but here are the finished products. Couldn't be happier. The Voynov I am possibly going to move if anyone is interested it's a size 54.

A few days behind here but the Monarchs jerseys came out great. Good choice going thru the pro shop and having the team customizer do them. I've seen lots of bad Monarchs jobs but yours are definitely great.

I believe in Nashville the players stay right across the street from the arena, so they just walk over.

Yeah Brandon's right, most teams stay at the Hilton Hotel right across the street. Its usually pretty easy to get autographs.

Let's see if I can get this in proper English: Nobody seemed to have noticed that the back# is upside down. ;)

Meh, for what I paid, I dont care.

So my grammar is correct then? :)

Close. But you should use "seem" in the present tense until whatever seems a certain way stops seeming that way ;)

As for the LA shirt, ewie. And that patch is following the sweet trend from last year's opening night. I need to get a 2.0 black shirt for that.

Mine came today as well.

My second favorite player after Manny.

It does not smell.

A couple of light marks on 2 numbers, but doesn't show well with the ipad camera.

06062116d16c0031fae734f4fceb962c_zpsb615

39f976c6d1893c331298e91bb8faf4f3_zpscafc

481b45df475586c028825b1d9542d8c6_zps1ed3