New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please tell me those aren't "game worn." :P

Haha nooo! They were new in plastic. I didn't buy the ones out of plastic lol. Though if they were JTs.....

Typical Rinaldo b**** move to throw a late punch.

Nowhere in that fight was there a late punch. He was on the way down, sure, but once he was down, Rinaldo held up.

Lecavalier on the other hand....

That Oates looks great with the patch! glad it turned out nice for you!

Nice Sundin and Oatesy jerseys. I've got one of those Caps on the way back to me with a JB patch too. Different player though.

Great Looking SCHENN jerseys who did them up for you ,I see a guy on ebay has a ton listed

Bought the jerseys themselves probably from the same guys that has them listed. I sent them to the Monarchs' Pro Shop up in Manchester and they sent them out to whoever does their jerseys. The 10th Anniversary Patches were $4 each and the customization is normally $50 but they gave me a bulk discount for $45 each.

Bought the jerseys themselves probably from the same guys that has them listed. I sent them to the Monarchs' Pro Shop up in Manchester and they sent them out to whoever does their jerseys. The 10th Anniversary Patches were $4 each and the customization is normally $50 but they gave me a bulk discount for $45 each.

Very Nice Pm me the address if possible I will get one

I am anticipating a special delivery from FEDEX today... Haven't gotten the sweater yet, but I am so very excited I had to post... B)

See ya in a couple of hours.. LOL

I was pretty depressed last night after we were beaten by the Devils.. But this arrived today courtesy of the NY Rangers game worn program... McD's opening week road sweater... Photomatched easily!! Hopefully this will bring us some luck of the Irish! LGR!!!

photoljv.jpg

photocopy5z.jpg

Pro Tip: register for a Getty account (they are free) and it removes the watermark. With some small tweaking they're usually good enough to print a 4x6 with.

It wont let me embed it but give it a try.

I was pretty depressed last night after we were beaten by the Devils.. But this arrived today courtesy of the NY Rangers game worn program... McD's opening week road sweater... Photomatched easily!! Hopefully this will bring us some luck of the Irish! LGR!!!

I hope you're right! Nice sleeve wear. Great player.

Wow, slam dunk on the photomatch- nice pickup!

Thanks guys... I am pretty stoked about this McDonagh sweater..

Nice McDonough! Did they get you for an arm and a leg, or just a leg?!

LOL.... No comment Louis!