New Arrivals v6.0

JeffB

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Added another favorite player (and my former neighbor at that) gamer to my collection, and a special one at that. It sure does stink though but i'm thankful that they didn't wash it so now I have the marks on the front to look for in pictures.

A WORD OF CAUTION:

You should be aware of the threat of contact with MRSA. There was an article in the American Journal of Sports Medicine in 2009 about the transmission of the virus via sports equipment in general and unwashed/hampered uniforms specifically. Especially since it looks like you had the jersey on your coffee table, I strongly suggest to wipe the table down with Clorox wipes or spray it with a disinfectant like Lysol. Better safe than sorry, dude. BTW that jersey is freakin' awesome!!! I have a Flyers Gagne gamer myself. Got it from MeiGray.

Regards,

PuckBoy (who's got your back? Puckboy does!)

Shane Doan via Angelo:

hgZ3x33.jpg

bjgq9bD.jpg

Jon Gillies WJC:

A1LJHUi.jpg

S9qMFzy.jpg

If anyone can find a picture of Gillies wearing this jersey I would be eternally grateful. He played in the third period of the game against Germany on December 27, 2012. There's a decent black mark on the front (low and to the right if you're facing the jersey) but I can't find any pictures or video of Gillies remotely useful. Does anyone happen to have this game on DVR still? I deleted it long ago. :(

I love the SC patch on there..where can you buy that?

You might be able to get it through the Team L.A. Store. It's not listed in their on-line catalog, but you could try contacting them through their website.

http://www.teamlastore.com

Go home, Puckboy, you are drunk.

A WORD OF CAUTION:

You should be aware of the threat of contact with MRSA. There was an article in the American Journal of Sports Medicine in 2009 about the transmission of the virus via sports equipment in general and unwashed/hampered uniforms specifically. Especially since it looks like you had the jersey on your coffee table, I strongly suggest to wipe the table down with Clorox wipes or spray it with a disinfectant like Lysol. Better safe than sorry, dude. BTW that jersey is freakin' awesome!!! I have a Flyers Gagne gamer myself. Got it from MeiGray.

Regards,

The funny thing is that no one believes you.

I can't wait to see pictures of that!

Pictures of the virus? Never heard of it. Is it like blue waffle or something?

Pictures of the virus? Never heard of it. Is it like blue waffle or something?

MRSA is not a virus it is a bacteria; Methicillin Resistant Staph. Aureus.

MRSA is not a virus it is a bacteria; Methicillin Resistant Staph. Aureus.

Oh. Googling........

Guess it looks like this:028-3478-00_Lg.jpg

Not quite like the blue waffle, but pretty gross indeed.

As a clinical pharmacist, I can attest: MRSA will f you up.

As a clinical pharmacist, I can attest: MRSA will f you up.

Actually, a large percentage of people are already colonized with MRSA. Meanng that it lives on your skin, in your nasal passages, etc. It causes problems if a person is medically compromised, or in the case of athletes if the bacteria get into an open wound. Then there are big problems, as MRSA is resistant to most antibiotics.

That said, I would not worry about the jersey. I don't think it lives very well on ultrafil.

That's better than getting pregnant from the Briere and Giroux jerseys.

I was wondering why they tasted like Catholic school.

A WORD OF CAUTION:

Regards,

Scary that Im agreeing with this clown but the germaphobe in me has to. Smells from sweat are bacteria.

Staying back on topic, those Kings jerseys are very nice.