It arrived today v3.0

JeffB

Thanks. Yeah, I don't plan on selling the jersey I want to get signed either, but I have that Michael Sauer Wolfpack jersey, and he wore number 4 with the Wolfpack but he wears 38 now with the Rangers, and I wasn't sure how to go about it or what to expect.

Where did I say anything about selling it? :P

Just hand him the fight strap and say can you please sign it with the number 4. With the Kirill Kabanov draft signed jersey, he did it 37 and just changed numbers yesterday! I am actually glad I have his rookie number!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My new addittion

001-9.jpg

004-7.jpg

Who to do up on this one Mike any suggestion or kits you can get a hold off

My new addittion

Ahhh what a beauty. If it was a 48 I would've gone after that one harder.

PLEASE STOP QUOTING POSTS WITH MULTIPLE PICTURES. It's very annoying.

Agreed, thanks Mike!

My new addittion

001-9.jpg

004-7.jpg

Hey, that's nice!!! ...get it?

Seriously though, nice jersey.

Idaho Steelheads Rich Clune jersey. Picked this up during the Summer Sale for my wife. One of her favorite Monarchs.

This thing has some strange team customization.

clune1.jpg

clune2.jpg

The black part under the arms isn't jersey material. It's been replaced with a rubber-like mesh material. Still has the double elbows but you can put your hand between the inner elbow and the mesh.

clune3.jpg

clune4.jpg

Gotta love ECHL jerseys. Always colorful with interesting quirks.

Got two in today:

Washington CCM White size 52

DSC_0281.jpg

I'll be putting this up for sale/trade.

Phil Kessel game worn John Bucyk Night Jersey, size 56 - #9 Worn during warm-ups

DSC_0283.jpg

Signed by both Bucyk and Kessel, which fits right into the discussion of signatures on game-worn jerseys. Personally, I like having these two signatures on the number since it was a specialty jersey (and a jersey foul :P) to begin with.

DSC_0284.jpg

The black part under the arms isn't jersey material. It's been replaced with a rubber-like mesh material.

Looks like the mesh used on the '98 USA jerseys:

98_nike_usa_blue.jpg

ebay of course...none of you mugs seem to want to help me out!!! :P

24 hours ago it actually still looked like this, but I'm happy to say it stripped super clean -

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130555297151&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

I'd been looking for an authentic 80s Bruins forever to turn into a #7 Bourque, and kept bugging JAV for his '84-85 every few months (can't say I blame him for holding on to his), so I was pretty happy when I stumbled upon the O'Reilly.

Part luck, part persistence :thumbsup:

aw, too bad I missed that one ;)

You're welcome!

I thought I recognized the name on the auction. Thank you for a very nice jersey.

Last spring, I bought a Nasvhille Predators Tom Fitzgerald jersey on ebay. When I got it, it was covered in stains, although the auction said that it was in excellent condition. I complained, returned the jersey and got my money back.

So I've made a second attempt to buy a Preds jersey, this time it was a Krivokrasov-jersey. Again, the action (different seller) said it was a jersey in excellent condition. It arrived today, it's a great jersey but again: stains on the jersey! Not as much as the previous jersey, but I first have to clean the jersey before I can wear it. I was wondering how you guys deal with this problem (jersey should be in excellent condition, but it actually has stains when you get it..)

Anyway, here's the jersey!

DSC08146.jpg

DSC08148.jpg

I thought I was the only person on earth with a Krivokrasov jersey.

2858893540107003020S500x500Q85.jpg

About the stains I don't know how to help. Sorry.

I thought I was the only person on earth with a Krivokrasov jersey.

The only person on earth with an authentic Krivokrasov jersey :thumbsup:

Something is also up with the stained one you got. I think it has the wrong shoulder patches. They should have a 98 on them like the authentic one since I believe Bauer only made Preds jerseys that year. I could be completely wrong, but I think Im right.

Something is also up with the stained one you got. I think it has the wrong shoulder patches. They should have a 98 on them like the authentic one since I believe Bauer only made Preds jerseys that year. I could be completely wrong, but I think Im right.

The blue one posted by Krendelev definitely has "98" on the patches....

The Preds jersey is a replica - as such replicas don't always follow the same rules as on-ice authentics. That's why there are Starter & ProPlayer replicas of teams that never wore Starter or ProPlayer on the ice.

My guess would be Bauer made some replicas for the following season (when they took the 98 off the patches) but it was before CCM took over the Preds jerseys.

The Preds jersey is a replica - as such replicas don't always follow the same rules as on-ice authentics. That's why there are Starter & ProPlayer replicas of teams that never wore Starter or ProPlayer on the ice.

My guess would be Bauer made some replicas for the following season (when they took the 98 off the patches) but it was before CCM took over the Preds jerseys.

I think you're right, add the fact that Krivokrasov played in Nashville in the 98-99 and 99-00 season, so the patches are fine.

Good call, I wasn't looking hard enough to realize it was a replica.

*AHEM*

PLEASE STOP QUOTING POSTS WITH MULTIPLE PICTURES. It's very annoying.

...in case you missed it.

cdelo6? Man, I hate that snarky jerk.

Nevermind that last bit :rolleyes:

...in case you missed it.

Actually Brilliant said MULTIPLE pictures, plus the pic he quoted was from 2 pages back, without quoting it his reply may not make sense and he did only quote one of the four pictures from that original post.