It arrived today v3.0

JeffB

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This arrived today. Was autographed and improperly customized. These Ultrafils are just amazing, numbers and auto practically fell off. This jersey is basically brand new, still has the born on date tag on it.

Size 52- will become a Hextall

nordiques.jpg

I've got a taste for Gamers now thanks to all you guys :fight:

Rhett Gordon 98/99

2502675140107092053S425x425Q85.jpg

2700883920107092053S425x425Q85.jpg

A few recent Authentics that need to be shipped off to be customized. Post pics again once they're all finished.

Soon to be a Courtnall and Babych. The Canada will become a Doughty.

2856329400107092053S500x500Q85.jpg

2526021090107092053S425x425Q85.jpg

Sweet Ballard jersey. I have always been a big fan of his. I think he is going to have a big year in 2011-2012. :thumbsup:

This arrived today. Was autographed and improperly customized. These Ultrafils are just amazing, numbers and auto practically fell off. This jersey is basically brand new, still has the born on date tag on it.

Man, that thing is beautiful!

Outstanding!!! I love those inaugural ones because of how cheesy the jerseys were. Flimsy material, screened on everything and no fight straps. Also, the nameplate thing is definitely common because the one on my first-year Nords jersey is faded out too:

uescirca1979bSandowSKauthentic-vi.jpg

There is clearly no off season for jersey collecting. Sheesh, what a collective haul.

There are WAY to many styles for me to give as many cudos as I would like on here.. That Moose Gamer is awesome!! Thanks for the love on the Gootch & my Schinkelshoek.. The Schinkelshoek was a name I couldn't pass on..

Now I have a Clutterbuck, a Zalapski, a Setoguchi, and a Schlinkenshoek..

Missing the Zelepukin no doubt and the Hakkan Loob!!

Outstanding!!! I love those inaugural ones because of how cheesy the jerseys were. Flimsy material, screened on everything and no fight straps. Also, the nameplate thing is definitely common because the one on my first-year Nords jersey is faded out too:

Yup, yours really helped on deciding to pull the trigger. Did a quick Google Image search and your jersey popped up, and was all the convincing that I needed. It has some nice wear, a moderate amount of stickmarks, although no repairs and the size tag was cut out for some reason.

new arrivals for my Tamby collection:)

NY Islanders third set 2 08/09 (nice stick mark on the M)

004-9.jpg

006-7.jpg

LA Kings 05/06 white set 1 Rookie jersey (NHL Debut) i was surprised that the Kings don't have nameplates on this jerseys

011-1.jpg

014-1.jpg

The nameplate on my 76/77 Quebec Nordiques jersey was faded too. But I don't have ti any more, I traded it at the MeiGray Expo. That thing looked like a roller hockey jersey, even flimsier and no fight strap. Regretted getting it away, but the return I got was totally worth it.

Grail number one down; Authentic Koho Blackhawks Alternate 2000-2001, Amonte, #10, "C", with Blackhawks 75th Anniversary Patch.

Now I eagerly await grail # 2 from EPS, 1992-1993 Red Capitals Authentic CCM Airknit, Hunter, #32, "A", with Stanley Cup Centennial Patch.

In the mail to arrive and then be sent out to be customized grail # 3; Authentic CCM Ultrafil Blackhawks 1991-1992 TBTC Barberpole, to be done up with Larmer, # 28, "A".

This fall is going to be wonderful. On my way to dying a happy man.

Courtesy of board member Tyler.....

1999-2000 Leafs Road Blue

th_IMG_0548.jpg th_IMG_0549.jpg

If anyone has the white version of this, let me know....