It arrived today v3.0

JeffB

Yep, positive........it was a rip from ESPN Classic as you can see by the watermark....

I guess I'll have to keep looking for more conclusive evidence.....

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These two arrived on the same day - Hawks affiliate Icehogs (Edge 1.0) and pre-Hawks days pig butts.

27c3e1ac.jpg

Badass jerseys! :thumbsup:

I obviously LOVE the Callahan rookie. It's too bad I'm going to look like such a poser if I ever find a Reebok Liberty, because that's exactly what I'd do with it.

Some love for "The Rat"

Bought at and guy swore it was game issued. Something about how he bought it from someone who worked at the pond. I asked if there were meigray tags, and there wasn't, I figured it wasn't gi but I questioned if someone would get this customized as Martin skoula. But it looks like a retail authentic to me, specially since it's got the neck tag. But it's nonetheless a rare jersey. I think I read someone on here was looking for size 56 ducks jerseys. Pm me if youre interested in this.

323c3bdb.jpg

6a08881a.jpg

I checked the population report for 2003-2004 (the only year that he played with the ducks 21 games) Martin Skoula always wore 58 not 56 so besides the lack of meigray tagging it is the wrong size. So i have a theory that the jersey was made up last minute for skoula's arrival possibly a big press conference like the one they did for gretzky!!!

In all honesty looks like a customized authentic to me hope it helps!!

:)

I checked the population report for 2003-2004 (the only year that he played with the ducks 21 games) Martin Skoula always wore 58 not 56 so besides the lack of meigray tagging it is the wrong size. So i have a theory that the jersey was made up last minute for skoula's arrival possibly a big press conference like the one they did for gretzky!!!

In all honesty looks like a customized authentic to me hope it helps!!

:)

I was thinking it had something to do with him wearing it for a press conference or maybe photos promoting the new jersey; since it was the first year they wore it. I think i might strip it to make it a kunitz.

They held a press conference for Martin Skoula?!

HAHAHAHA,

Everyone needs to watch the Outstanding clip posted by Jeff above, one of Martin's better highlight reel moments... Must be tough for a Minnesota resident to have to post that one up too :lol:

(It's even better when you stop it at the 3 second mark, realize he has a right winger WIDE open, the other D-man going to the left wing, and he doesn't even touch the puck when he's falling... It looks like he decided to Riverdance for the Broadway fans in attendance...

I remember that game. That was the nicest goal Dawes ever scored!

I picked this up the other day for a fairly reasonable price:

rkRangerscirca1988CCMauthentic-vi.jpg

kRangerscirca1988bCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

The pictures don't do it much justice. The thing is TRASHED. What's the deal with the half sleeves too? That's bizarre. Definitely a cool old jersey though.

The pictures don't do it much justice. The thing is TRASHED. What's the deal with the half sleeves too? That's bizarre. Definitely a cool old jersey though.

Hulk SMASH! First thing that popped in my head when I saw the sleeves.

Very excited about this pick up.

Good wear with burns on both sleeves and two small repairs.

The original owner was cool enough to provide a photomatch to the repair from the game against Boston in January.

Will post pics of the repair/photomatch in the is it a match thread.

kopif.jpg

kopib.jpg

I remember that game. That was the nicest goal Dawes ever scored!

I picked this up the other day for a fairly reasonable price:

Any former Colorado Rockie is definitely good by me Mike. Great pickup.

Another authentic practice jersey added to the collection. I plan on getting one of each team that used this style eventually.

2833545070107003020S500x500Q85.jpg

So after being inspired by many of you, my first project jersey came in today. I've always wanted a black LA Kings jersey and I got an absolute steal on this one. Its a size 52 Ultrafil and the jersey itself is essentially brand new but it is lettered and numbered with a non player name and the #22.

I plan on turning it into a Kelly Hrudey #32, so I think it should look pretty great after its done. Here is the exact game worn I am planning to model it after - http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2436863020102806555CQTOWA

Also, can anyone point me in the direction of some tips on how to strip an ultrafil? Thanks in advance!

6rmtl5.jpg