It arrived today v3.0

JeffB

You jerk; why'd you have to change your name? I don't know WHO the crap you are now whenever I see the name.

Haha..Read the sig! I wanted to see how it looked, but I am liking NYIJM29 better. If you can switch it back for me now, please do it (otherwise, I can wait it out).

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt, let me know if you ever want me to redo the name on the Samuelsson. The curve doesn't look as pronounced as it could have been.

Yeh that's the only one I'm not really completely happy with, but I blame the kit not the sew-job.

Grats on the Janssens btw.

Someone dropped the Rangers bomb on the channel..

Lots of great jersey too!

Haha..Read the sig! I wanted to see how it looked, but I am liking NYIJM29 better. If you can switch it back for me now, please do it (otherwise, I can wait it out).

I just wanna know where the JMOOSE came from.

Mike, nice gamer. I was gonna go after that when it was cheap, but I knew it wouldn't stay that way once I heard you were going for it.

akteon, I can't believe you own a Mike York jersey. You might be the only one.

Great Ducks jerseys blee16.

Blee, nice pickups! I really like that Ducks' third. They really need to drop the wordmark and go with the webbed D.

I just wanna know where the JMOOSE came from.

JM are my initials (NYIJM29), 29 is my favorite number (I was born on the 29th), and my nickname is Moose. #JMoose29

Lovin the Selanne haul. Especially the third, those are just sick

Those Selanne jerseys are awesome. Too bad it didn't work out for him when he and Kariya signed on with the Avs though.

I was a slight Jody Davis fan when I was younger. While I wore my replica Davis jersey to camp everyday one summer it was immediately turned into a ghetto off-centered #17 Mark Grace jersey after the black day that was the Davis trade to Atlanta. While I have been looking for one the last number of years my anal nature on wearing a real one and not a fake had thus stymied my efforts. Until today.

I found the jersey on EBay, it is made by Wilson Athletic as the Cubs actually wore in 1984. I had the random # 25 stripped off of the back (the outline still faintly visible but no big deal) and replaced.

The N.L. Eastern Division Champions patches for home jerseys were never manufactured from extensive searching and the only ones out there are the bootleg versions of the patches that were on the Mitchell and Ness away jerseys from that year, which are different anyways (white outer ring and blue inner circle). I had a batch of the patches made by a company in upstate New York and sent it to EPS to be customized.

What we have as a final result is my number one grail baseball jersey, a Jody Davis authentic home Cubs 1984 division champions jersey.

akteon, I can't believe you own a Mike York jersey. You might be the only one.

I was a Mike York fan back in the day - he lead the Rangers in goals his rookie year (granted that was a horrible year offensively). I actually will probably have 1 or 2 more Mike York jerseys in my collection when I get my customizing done - I have an Edmonton jersey and possibly an Isles jersey earmarked for York customization.

Not only did he lead the team in goals but he also led all rookies in goals that year as well. The only reason he didn't get the Calder was because that stinky Pepe from New Jersey got it. I always liked York too. I was pissed when they traded him away for Tom "Effing nerd" Poti.

He wasn't too welcome in Philly. There were just a ton of random signs saying "Mike York works at Taco Bell" and crap like that. Never understood it but always found it hilarious haha.

He wasn't too welcome in Philly. There were just a ton of random signs saying "Mike York works at Taco Bell" and crap like that. Never understood it but always found it hilarious haha.

I think I remember reading something along the lines of Mike York eating nachos and cheese during the autograph signings at the Flyers carnival one year. So it just took off from there.

I think I remember reading something along the lines of Mike York eating nachos and cheese during the autograph signings at the Flyers carnival one year. So it just took off from there.

Lol, well in that case, I need a sign that says "Justin Wiliams is popcorn" because he wasn't at his seat at the carnival, and in his place was a bag of popcorn.

Love the old school Cubs jersey! I have a '92 grey 'Chicago' Cubs jersey I need to have customized one of these days.

I was a slight Jody Davis fan when I was younger. While I wore my replica Davis jersey to camp everyday one summer it was immediately turned into a ghetto off-centered #17 Mark Grace jersey after the black day that was the Davis trade to Atlanta. While I have been looking for one the last number of years my anal nature on wearing a real one and not a fake had thus stymied my efforts. Until today.

I found the jersey on EBay, it is made by Wilson Athletic as the Cubs actually wore in 1984. I had the random # 25 stripped off of the back (the outline still faintly visible but no big deal) and replaced.

The N.L. Eastern Division Champions patches for home jerseys were never manufactured from extensive searching and the only ones out there are the bootleg versions of the patches that were on the Mitchell and Ness away jerseys from that year, which are different anyways (white outer ring and blue inner circle). I had a batch of the patches made by a company in upstate New York and sent it to EPS to be customized.

What we have as a final result is my number one grail baseball jersey, a Jody Davis authentic home Cubs 1984 division champions jersey.

Love the old school Cubs jersey! I have a '92 grey 'Chicago' Cubs jersey I need to have customized one of these days.

I am a big fan of the "tall Chicago grey" from 91-93. There is one on ebay right now.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Chicago-Cubs-Gray-Rawlings-Jersey-Sleeve-Patches-/330595793640?pt=US_Baseball_Fan_Shop&hash=item4cf90b7ae8

I have a game worn Grace away jersey from 92, my Grandpa has had season tickets for 50 years and is pals with him. I got my girlfriend a authentic Rawlings button down home with the 1990 Wrigley all star game patch and #12 (Dunston) on the back. I have a Rawlings home pullover at EPS right now that I am getting done with #40 (Sutcliffe).

have always loved this jersey, but im kinda bummed that it has a cracked #5 screen printed on the back. not sure what im going to do with it

2111389200099825289S425x425Q85.jpg2547858770099825289S425x425Q85.jpg