JeffB

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pleasure doing business with you!

What I received in exchange (which may have been in this thread already):

06-07 Pronger game worn.

It's is, along with a photo match that I posted some pages back.

Thanks! I went to Getty Images and was further able to match it. There is a tear on the sleeve that is a pretty distinct match to the 12/16 game a few days later. Pretty cool he scored 2 goals in the 12/12 game vs the panthers wearing it.

Where did you find this and please tell me you'll hook a brotha up!

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=3092&st=0&p=44369&hl=wranglers&fromsearch=1entry44369

Being from IL I've been on the hunt for one of these guys as well!

Hi All,

hope you have a great summer...

i'm back after my surgery and add my actual new addition:)

perfectly arrived some days before my birthday...

2010/11 Blue Set 2 Canucks game worn #10 Tambellini (price was awesome...i was surprised after i heard what normally canucks gamers pricing is)

new player of our ZSC Lions:)

IMG_2243.jpg

IMG_2244.jpg

IMG_2247.jpg

IMG_2248.jpg

Cheers

Manu

Two more that I just finished unpacking.

2803422420105461084S425x425Q85.jpg2291201030105461084S425x425Q85.jpg

2062022280105461084S425x425Q85.jpg2750805680105461084S425x425Q85.jpg

I had the Canada done by EPS and thankfully they only heat-sealed the name to the plate like I requested. Just a warning though that although I am happy with the work EPS did the nameplate they used is very very close to the same swift material but not 100% exact. If your a stickler for that kind of thing then you may have to go somewhere else.

I noticed that too. It's not as boxy as the jersey material is, right? It almost looked like a tighter knit fabric than the normal Swift stuff.

Thanks! I went to Getty Images and was further able to match it. There is a tear on the sleeve that is a pretty distinct match to the 12/16 game a few days later. Pretty cool he scored 2 goals in the 12/12 game vs the panthers wearing it.

Wow thats awesome man, i didnt even know that. Good luck with it!!

Nice Tambellini Calciomania! :thumbsup:

Hi All,

hope you have a great summer...

i'm back after my surgery and add my actual new addition:)

perfectly arrived some days before my birthday...

2010/11 Blue Set 2 Canucks game worn #10 Tambellini (price was awesome...i was surprised after i heard what normally canucks gamers pricing is)

new player of our ZSC Lions:)

http://i895.photobucket.com/albums/ac155/cuore_azzurro_80/Game%20Worn%20Hockey%20Jerseys/IMG_2243.jpg

http://i895.photobucket.com/albums/ac155/cuore_azzurro_80/Game%20Worn%20Hockey%20Jerseys/IMG_2244.jpg

http://i895.photobucket.com/albums/ac155/cuore_azzurro_80/Game%20Worn%20Hockey%20Jerseys/IMG_2247.jpg

http://i895.photobucket.com/albums/ac155/cuore_azzurro_80/Game%20Worn%20Hockey%20Jerseys/IMG_2248.jpg

Cheers

Manu

Nice Tamby. Make sure you double-check the information on the certificate with the barcode inside the jersey. A couple of them did not match.

Two more that I just finished unpacking.

I had the Canada done by EPS and thankfully they only heat-sealed the name to the plate like I requested.

Wow! very nice!

So the name on the nameplates are not stiched on the Crosby Gamers gamers ? they are just heat sealed?

The nameplate is sewn on. The letters on the plate aren't though. For some reason and ever since around 2004, no IIHF name has been sewn directly to the plate but rather just heat-pressed. I still have yet to figure out why this is.

Well I decided to go take a look at the Flyers jersey that I posted in the "is it good or not?" thread. Turns out it was good! Got it for a whopping $80.

Will be swapping out the WC patch for a SCF patch.

IMG_0605.jpg

Well I decided to go take a look at the Flyers jersey that I posted in the "is it good or not?" thread. Turns out it was good! Got it for a whopping $80.

Will be swapping out the WC patch for a SCF patch.

IMG_0605.jpg

Ah you suck, what size is that? I need like...4 of those lol. Definitely a sweet pickup.

The nameplate is sewn on. The letters on the plate aren't though. For some reason and ever since around 2004, no IIHF name has been sewn directly to the plate but rather just heat-pressed. I still have yet to figure out why this is.

Chances are...time. Do you remember the photo of all the team jerseys hanging there before the IHWCs? It's not a long tournament, there are so many players, home and away jerseys...NHL players are arriving in the middle of the tournament so it's easier to press the names on a nameplate than sew every letter.

Oh and yes, Even though I'm a Flyers fan, a USA fan, I still gotta love the Crosby Canada sweater. Im a hockey fan.

Ah you suck, what size is that? I need like...4 of those lol. Definitely a sweet pickup.

Thanks!

Its a 56 so it's a little bigger than I would have liked. But the Edges are so close in size, its really not a huge difference from a 54. The $80 price made it a very easy decision.

Hi everybody! New here, was looking for a place to sell my love and addiction to jerseys. I do mostly gamers now but have a good collection of replicas and authentic non game worns too.

Here are the latest 3, all for my wife (this is how you get away with buying so many!)

09-10 Labarbera 3rd

DSC07888.jpg

DSC07889.jpg

08-09 Kristen Russell UConn womens

DSC07890.jpg

DSC07891.jpg

06-09 (not sure what season(s) worn Danielle Ciarletta Providence womens

DSC07902.jpg

DSC07903.jpg

The rest of our collection is here:

http://s154.photobucket.com/albums/s244/billnchristy/Game%20Worn%20Hockey%20Jerseys/

I noticed that too. It's not as boxy as the jersey material is, right? It almost looked like a tighter knit fabric than the normal Swift stuff.

That's exactly it. I don't mind it because it's close enough but it may bother others.

Nice Tamby. Make sure you double-check the information on the certificate with the barcode inside the jersey. A couple of them did not match.

Barcode matches the certificate...thats all ok:-)

Now i hope he will play a great season for our lions:-)