It arrived today v3.0

JeffB

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My second edge just arrived from RCS. It was ordered on the 2nd of May so its been a long time coming. It was kind of ruined for me though because my roommate opened it assuming it was for him so I am f**king pissed off. Im like a kid on Christmas when a jersey comes in the mail and i didn't even get to open it.

Anywho <3 Manny!

dscf0012hp.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

dscf0010dl.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Very sharp Malhotra jersey! :thumbsup:

I would take care of that roommate once and for all. That's jersey blasphemy. My roommate has joked about opening my deliveries, but I threaten him profusely.

Is that Staal the same one that was on eBay earlier this week? I know somebody posted a link to a Staal alternate a few days ago.

The first of two summer sale pickups from Meigray. One of my favorite Jackets.

2003-04 CBJ Tyler Wright Home Set 2

5975274102_e3086a9515.jpg5974714705_616c23c58f.jpg

It has a fair amount of wear, but the neat one is a big tear from the collar to the crest. Meigray had a photo of this, but it didn't really show how big the repaired tear was. I've been unable to photomatch it, but I believe at least some of the damage happened in an incident with Cody McCormick in which he received two minors and Wright received a minor, 10 minute misconduct and a game misconduct. Can't remember the circumstances of that at all.

5968005742_66e804cf85.jpg

Those thrasher jerseys are great, without the stupid front number at least.

Nice pickup Wooten, repairs like that are hard to come by.

Those thrasher jerseys are great, without the stupid front number at least.

Completely agree. I might actually be the only person to like the new Isles third jerseys (rumored to be like the Thrashers) lol

Is that Staal the same one that was on eBay earlier this week? I know somebody posted a link to a Staal alternate a few days ago.

That was the one. I like the black and gray shoulder patches. Never noticed them before.

The first of two summer sale pickups from Meigray. One of my favorite Jackets.

2003-04 CBJ Tyler Wright Home Set 2

It has a fair amount of wear, but the neat one is a big tear from the collar to the crest. Meigray had a photo of this, but it didn't really show how big the repaired tear was. I've been unable to photomatch it, but I believe at least some of the damage happened in an incident with Cody McCormick in which he received two minors and Wright received a minor, 10 minute misconduct and a game misconduct. Can't remember the circumstances of that at all.

Very nice John, that would look great in my closet next to my white Wright 03-04.

Very nice John, that would look great in my closet next to my white Wright 03-04.

See, I was thinking the exact opposite ;)

You may like the next one, but it's not a CBJ...rather, of a recently signed player. Hopefully it is in today's mail.

See, I was thinking the exact opposite ;)

You may like the next one, but it's not a CBJ...rather, of a recently signed player. Hopefully it is in today's mail.

lol I will trade you my Wright for one of your Inaugural Jerseys or game used 3rd Jersey. :stickhndl:

Looking forward to seeing what you will post next. Also I know that I told you I was done buying jerseys for a little while but I ended up picking something up today and will post info later.

Got a lot back today...

Kulemin Edge 2.0

NikolaiKuleminEdge202007-2010HomeFront.jpg

NikolaiKuleminEdge202007-2010HomeBack.jpg

Schenn Edge 2.0

LukeSchennEdge202007-2010HomeGilmourPatchFront.jpg

LukeSchennEdge202007-2010HomeGilmourPatchBack.jpg

Kessel Edge 2.0

IMG_0126.jpg

IMG_0125.jpg

Grabovski Edge 1.0 (Only added an A to this)

MikhailGrabovskiEdge102010-PresentHome.jpg

MikhailGrabovskiEdge102010-PresentHomeBack.jpg

Leaf Haul! Killer!

Just picked this Maksim Mayorov jersey at the Arena today. It is a 2009-20010 Set 1 that was used for the preseason of 09-10 and 10-11 (photomatched to a preseason game in 2010) and might have been used during 2 of the 3 road games that he has played in the past two season, but I am still working on proof of that. The jersey has a couple good size burns on the right shoulder and is covered in black marks and pulls.

Mayorov2009-20102010-2011PreseasonJerseyFront.jpg

Mayorov2009-20102010-2011PreseasonJerseyBack.jpg

Mayorov2009-20102010-2011PreseasonSetTag.jpg

Mayorov9252010PreseasonPhotoMatch.jpg

Wow. I just bought one of those white 6100 leafs jerseys and the two players you got were the only two I'd considered for customization. It's nice to get a closer look at them. They look really nice.

I'm still unsure as to how and where I'll get the jersey done. There's a place really close to me that claims they do a very good job, specific to years and teams, for $80. Not sure if that's a good deal, or not.

Edited by Reivax

Do they sell those CBJ gamers for peanuts, cause it seems like you guys get a lot of them lol

There are deals to be had (like this Mayorov it was sold as a game issued), but most jerseys are priced about right.

It appears to me that you're at the arena every day bluejacket...how many jerseys are even left that you haven't gotten to yet?

It appears to me that you're at the arena every day bluejacket...how many jerseys are even left that you haven't gotten to yet?

That would be Wooten, hes the real CBJ jersey ######. :lol:

As seen in the deals and steals thread, my gamble on crappy pics paid off.....the jersey was legit.....

Authentic Rimouski Oceanic alternate size 56

th_IMG_0498.jpg th_IMG_0499.jpg