It arrived today v3.0

JeffB

Fantastic preds jersey. Can't get much harder to find than that, and the look is top notch...better than the new ones, if not less risky I guess.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guh...looooong day.

Productive though!

I want the Ulf! Nice grabs

Alright guys, here it is.

The Predators White Third jersey only worn at a team event, Team Issue, Edge 2.0, Sz 54. I picked this up from someone within the organization. Definitely one of the coolest things I own and for sure the most rare.

I have pics of the event with most players wearing it customized, I will most likely do something with it, potentially Rinne.

That Preds jersey is great. Why did they come up with those ugly a_s_s jerseys, especially the yellow one?

I'd love to have it in my collection.

I finally uploaded pics of the jerseys I got today. Basically I was wheeling and dealing and let with a lot more than I came in with. Came in with 3 jerseys left with

2394231120107043032S425x425Q85.jpg

(granted I came in with the IFK and the Rangers jersey, but still)

So here we go...

2402575480107043032S425x425Q85.jpg

2495184390107043032S425x425Q85.jpg

Worn in the IIHF World U18 tournament in Belarus in 2010

2236054650107043032S425x425Q85.jpg

2696118840107043032S425x425Q85.jpg

Quebec Rafales gamer

2988925810107043032S425x425Q85.jpg

2148364030107043032S425x425Q85.jpg

Mike Sauer Hartford WolfPack Gamer thanks to the MeiGray summer sale!

Finally, my favorite of the day

2968110370107043032S425x425Q85.jpg

2583432930107043032S425x425Q85.jpg

Sergei Zubov Dallas Stars gamer!

Had an amazing day meeting everyone and hanging out with Rob, CJ Matthews, and Brilliant! Can't wait for next year

Is everyone ready? We'll start with the oldest. There is one more, but I didn't have the money to pay my parents back for it, so they are holding on to it.

Steve Webb 2003-04 gamer. Some wear, blood near the collar (obviously not Steve's, could also be chocolate. Didn't examine the jersey too close yet)

IMG_7412.jpg

IMG_7411.jpg

Mark Eaton 10-11 gamer (great wear)

IMG_7414.jpg

IMG_7418.jpg

Frans Nielsen 10-11 Practice jersey

IMG_7419.jpg

IMG_7420.jpg

2011 Draft Issued Jersey w/ 40th Ann. Patch (signed by Ryan Strome)

IMG_7423.jpg

IMG_7421.jpg

Close up of patch

IMG_7410.jpg

nyijm, im assuming you were at the scrimmage tonight? at any rate, they told me that they will issue you loas on them if you contact the merchandise dept on monday. that strome is siiiiick. i was hoping to get him or nino to sign something after, but that line was insane and i just left

im also guessing that you hit the pile before i did. was there anything decent that you passed on? i was hoping a roli survived, but no such luck when i got there. as an fyi, at some point right after the game started, they reduced the helmets from $50 to $30. i was going to grab one, but i didnt recognize numbers

i grabbed a white lawson that i already photomatched twice, a berard w/ core of the four patch, a white hunter and a navy bergemheim...i dont know why i grabbed those last 2 either. ill probably try selling or trading them shortly.

That Preds jersey is great. Why did they come up with those ugly a_s_s jerseys, especially the yellow one?

I'd love to have it in my collection.

Yeah I don't really know why they didn't go with those. I guess they just wanted to add more color. I'm so happy about it, I can't stop looking at it hahah. It looks so nice in person. It's also my first team issue jersey so that's cool.

So...I think I just hit the lottery. All from the Flyers summer sale...just a note, last year jerseys were $75:

2011-07-17113944.jpg

13 jerseys, $10 a piece. All Flyers are 1.0, 7 are 52's and 2 are 46's. The Phantoms Edge is a 2.0, 52. The other are just older authentics, 52. I think I'm still crying over this glorious bounty.

So...I think I just hit the lottery. All from the Flyers summer sale...just a note, last year jerseys were $75:

13 jerseys, $10 a piece. All Flyers are 1.0, 7 are 52's and 2 are 46's. The Phantoms Edge is a 2.0, 52. The other are just older authentics, 52. I think I'm still crying over this glorious bounty.

Wow! :blink:

nyijm, im assuming you were at the scrimmage tonight? at any rate, they told me that they will issue you loas on them if you contact the merchandise dept on monday. that strome is siiiiick. i was hoping to get him or nino to sign something after, but that line was insane and i just left

im also guessing that you hit the pile before i did. was there anything decent that you passed on? i was hoping a roli survived, but no such luck when i got there. as an fyi, at some point right after the game started, they reduced the helmets from $50 to $30. i was going to grab one, but i didnt recognize numbers

i grabbed a white lawson that i already photomatched twice, a berard w/ core of the four patch, a white hunter and a navy bergemheim...i dont know why i grabbed those last 2 either. ill probably try selling or trading them shortly.

Yup, I always go to these types of events lol! Also, one of my friends from roller hockey was playing (Stephen Alonge) so it was nice to see him play again (when I wasn't the goalie lol). I talked to Terry during the sale and asked him if I get a quantity discount lol. He said no and that the prices were too good. I might pick up my LOAs at the MacDonald signing.

Thanks! I have last year's draft issued too (with a Nino, Jeff Skinner, and Brandon Gormley nameplates..might have to buy a Kabanov one!)! I got to the sale at 6:10, and I was like 10th on line for Strome's (and Nino!!!) autograph. When I left the sale, there was a blue Roloson practice jersey (around 6:30). When I left, there was a lot of Hunter, Sim, Mottau, Gervais, and Hilen stuff. As well as a blue Wisniewski practice jersey. I was thinking about buying either the Roli, the powder blue Parenteau, but settled for the Frans (didnt have a Frans yet). I saw the helmets and had no clue as well...and I spent all of my money on the jerseys :lol: .

Nice pickups! I actually had the Berard Core of Four in my hands, ready to buy, then I saw the Webb. I have one of the 1.0 whites from MGG and I bought the Co4 patch from the store, so I am just going to turn that into a Witt Core of the Four w/A. I wish I had know before I bought the MGG 1.0 2 weeks ago.

My final pickup was a Rick DiPietro signed military warm up jersey. Kind of stupid to buy 2 "practice" jerseys, but DiPietro and Nielsen were the best players available. Right when I was going to ask the guy to take down the DiPietro gamer, someone else did, so I settled for the military warm up.

Regret buying the Schremp at the draft party sale now too.

I highly recommend watching this video if you haven't seen it yet (pretty much everyone who did not attend the scrimmage):

Nice job Johnny! If you ever need someone to take one off your hands, hit me up :D

Nice Johnny. I have to ask where did you get them and how long does the sale last?

Nice Johnny. I have to ask where did you get them and how long does the sale last?

They had a sale at the Wells Fargo Center this morning, and I'm sure they're more than cleaned out by now. The workers got first dibs, I'm lucky to have what I have.

Nice pickups! I actually had the Berard Core of Four in my hands, ready to buy, then I saw the Webb. I have one of the 1.0 whites from MGG and I bought the Co4 patch from the store, so I am just going to turn that into a Witt Core of the Four w/A. I wish I had know before I bought the MGG 1.0 2 weeks ago.

My final pickup was a Rick DiPietro signed military warm up jersey. Kind of stupid to buy 2 "practice" jerseys, but DiPietro and Nielsen were the best players available. Right when I was going to ask the guy to take down the DiPietro gamer, someone else did, so I settled for the military warm up.

Regret buying the Schremp at the draft party sale now too.

a guy i know got the DP gamer. he already photomatched it. i might have grabbed the military tribute instead though. a gamer is nice, but there are so many around. yours is unique

didnt realize you got the webb last night. that's an awesome pickup. ive been eying the webb on ebay from the toronto series, but i cant bring myself to drop the kind of scratch that the seller likely wants for it

i left the vasicek core of four. i kinda wish i grabbed that one instead of the bergy. i was reading up on them last night and the 2nd period shirts were reserved for the players (MGG got the first and i think the isles sold the 2nds), so that's kind of neat, i think

a guy i know got the DP gamer. he already photomatched it. i might have grabbed the military tribute instead though. a gamer is nice, but there are so many around. yours is unique

didnt realize you got the webb last night. that's an awesome pickup. ive been eying the webb on ebay from the toronto series, but i cant bring myself to drop the kind of scratch that the seller likely wants for it

i left the vasicek core of four. i kinda wish i grabbed that one instead of the bergy. i was reading up on them last night and the 2nd period shirts were reserved for the players (MGG got the first and i think the isles sold the 2nds), so that's kind of neat, i think

Thanks! I guess you are correct. I figured I bought 5 jerseys, might as well diversify (and get a goalie jersey). I normally have lower end gamers in my GU collection (Mezei, Lindgren, and Schremp) so it is nice to get a DiPietro, Nielsen (even though it is practice), and a Stanley Cup winner in Mark Eaton.

I didn't even know they had the Webb! I walked around like 10 times and looked through most of the jerseys, and the Webb was underneath a NNOB preseason jersey. I was just about to check out, and someone asked the guy working there if the puck marks can come out in the wash, the guy wasn't too sure, so I stepped in and said blood can come out, puck marks cant, so the guy working said if you want a jersey with blood, there is a Webb around. He found it for me, so I put the Berard back and took the Webb.

If it is still around, email Terry and see if you can do an exchange. The Webb is actually MGG tagged. It was used during a 4/2/04 "promo" game, according to the MGG population report. What does that even mean lol? Should I see if MGG can issue me a LOA as well or just Terry?

Picked this up yesterday at the Meigray sale, since somebody else grabbed what I was originally after...

Game Worn Reebok Edge 1.0 Michael Sauer Hartford Wolfpack 2007-2008 Set 1 Home Jersey

IMG_6294.jpg

IMG_6295.jpg

xcdude got the set 2 jersey from the same year.

Had a great time yesterday as well, meeting Mike, Aaron and Rob. I can't wait for next year.

Just picked up this Andrew Murray game issued 3rd from Wooten. Funny thing is he out bid me for this very jersey on ebay about 6 months ago.

Murray2006-2007Set1GameIssued3rdJerseyFront.jpg

Murray2006-2007Set1GameIssued3rdJerseyBack.jpg

Murray2006-2007Set1GameIssued3rdJerseySetTag.jpg

That is one hell of a haul Johnny. Have fun deciding just who to put on them. :lol:

Very nice gamers added as well. Love those CBJ thirds, and the Hartford jerseys are really starting to grow on me.

If it is still around, email Terry and see if you can do an exchange. The Webb is actually MGG tagged. It was used during a 4/2/04 "promo" game, according to the MGG population report. What does that even mean lol? Should I see if MGG can issue me a LOA as well or just Terry?

i might do that. im going to email them tomorrow about the loas anyway. if i decide to grab the vasicek, will they let me pick it up at the loliseum?

in looking at webb's game log from that season, it looks like the 4/2 game versus philly was the final regular season game, so it was probably a shirt off their backs night or something similar. maybe they had auctions instead of a raffle and nobody bid the minimum? or maybe nobody ever picked it up or they gave a bogus cc#?

as for a letter, someone brought up a similar topic in another thread. i believe meigray might issue you a new one, but they're going to charge for it and you might have to mail the jersey to them and pay for return shipping. it might be worth a phone call, but for what you paid, it'll probably just be better to get one from terry. my berard is also meigray tagged.

i might do that. im going to email them tomorrow about the loas anyway. if i decide to grab the vasicek, will they let me pick it up at the loliseum?

in looking at webb's game log from that season, it looks like the 4/2 game versus philly was the final regular season game, so it was probably a shirt off their backs night or something similar. maybe they had auctions instead of a raffle and nobody bid the minimum? or maybe nobody ever picked it up or they gave a bogus cc#?

as for a letter, someone brought up a similar topic in another thread. i believe meigray might issue you a new one, but they're going to charge for it and you might have to mail the jersey to them and pay for return shipping. it might be worth a phone call, but for what you paid, it'll probably just be better to get one from terry. my berard is also meigray tagged.

They probably will. At the team store, they have the 08-10 navys only (maybe a white one or two).

Thanks! Did he play in the game? I am going to have to research this. Back then, it was a random seat drawing and if a player was scratched/injured, they forgot about him (thats how I got my Lindgren :thumbsup: ).

You're right lol. In all honesty, none of the pickups are going to be moved anyway, so I can live with Terrys BS LOAs.

My dad is great: Here is a picture of Strome signing the jersey (I handed him the jersey so he had the whole one to sign...he thought I was going to get it signed by all of the 2011 draft picks).

RyanStromesigningthejersey.jpg

What's up with the nameplate on the Strome draft jersey anyway? Was there a Strome plate removed, or was it the standard velcro deal?

What's up with the nameplate on the Strome draft jersey anyway? Was there a Strome plate removed, or was it the standard velcro deal?

Its a standard velcro bar. When I sell some jerseys and can actually afford to go to Stitches again, I will order a Strome nameplate on velcro. They had about 5 or 6 of these on the rack. Last year, they had the extra name plates for sale for $5 (the draft pick got to keep their nameplate/jersey).