It arrived today v3.0

JeffB

Now that Vermette is 100% awesome. I want to an authentic of that exact same jersey but Blue Jackets jerseys are just so hard to get a deal on. If you ever see edge authentics in 52 or 54 on sale anywhere, drop me a line.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that one is pretty sweet. It's good to see jerseys are still around nowadays with some good wear on them. I think that white version is my favorite of the three Jackets' jerseys. I also think that crest is one of the sharpest in the league. They have really gotten it right so far in their short history. If there was one team of the 'newer' expansion era that I'd really like to see do well, it's Columbus.

The cbj logo reminds me of the Avs logo, but way better. I've always liked the Avs, and nearly wore put my Roy jersey wearing it in middle/high school, but something about the logo and colors have always seemed... off or weird.

Yeah, that one is pretty sweet. It's good to see jerseys are still around nowadays with some good wear on them. I think that white version is my favorite of the three Jackets' jerseys. I also think that crest is one of the sharpest in the league. They have really gotten it right so far in their short history. If there was one team of the 'newer' expansion era that I'd really like to see do well, it's Columbus.

I almost always prefer the dark jerseys but the white for CBJ is def my favorite, the logo just really pops on the white I think.

Honestly, if I had one complaint about their unis, it's that they went away from the multiple stars on the sleeves. That was one of the coolest aspects of the old third jersey because it was so reminiscent of the old Caps' ones. They should have carried that over to the Swift design.

Thanks!

I agree about the white. It should be the home sweater. The old third will always be my favorite, though.

The wear on this is great. No less than 6-7 repairs as big as 2". The inside of the jersey under the shoulder numbers is so worn that it's actually fluffy and soft with all the pilling.

Your defense of Ovie jerseys has led me to take the plunge myself. Dam the drunkards, we wear what we want! I have read on other areas of the board that City of Winners is very highly thought of, and I just took this off his hands.

I like the 35th patch, very cool

Your defense of Ovie jerseys has led me to take the plunge myself. Dam the drunkards, we wear what we want! I have read on other areas of the board that City of Winners is very highly thought of, and I just took this off his hands.

You will be very happy with that pick-up. It used to be mine and was absolutely perfectly done by EPS with a 100% authentic 35th anniversary patch. That jersey has been racking up some miles lately, it went from me to Slimcutta, back to me, to cityofwinners, and now you.

You will be very happy with that pick-up. It used to be mine and was absolutely perfectly done by EPS with a 100% authentic 35th anniversary patch. That jersey has been racking up some miles lately, it went from me to Slimcutta, back to me, to cityofwinners, and now you.

Glad to hear the 35th patch is authentic, looked that way in the photos but you never know. It now has a permanent home and will no longer be circling through foster homes every couple months.

That jersey has been racking up some miles lately, it went from me to Slimcutta, back to me, to cityofwinners, and now you.

Love it!! Despite the fact I'm sticking to the old stuff, I miss that Ovy as well as the Crosby...shoulda kept 'em both, but I do like hearing when a great jersey gets around to fellow collectors.

Enjoy it!!!

ok, so the vermette was yesterday, this is today. Go Ohio!

1992-94? ECHL Columbus Chill Goalie NNOB Two different people think this is two different years. I have no idea. The alternates never had names and roster information is hard to come by. I need to PM nathan about this one. surprisingly light and thin...very dense, like ultrafil? It's called keybec apparently. I bet some beer league teams have better shirts than this these days. Cheap! (but exceedingly cool for this Columbus native to own!)

5934286810_63741b1eea.jpg

5933911427_8352fb8594.jpg

2005-06 ECHL Dayton Bombers Jeremy Van Hoof - How cool to see an SP version of the early CBJ CCM/KOHO sweater! Nice and heavy...still not good with materials, but i think this is ultrafil.

5934285292_c8b36ba83a.jpg

5933725517_608449ef2d.jpg

5933726245_b70edac5f0_m.jpg

2006 or 2007 Columbus Blue Jackets Development Camp Steve Mason - Mason wore #71 for both camps, not sure which year this could be from. Heavy wear..might have used it both years.

5934287832_05f06e7baa.jpg

5934287238_5b4543aaae.jpg

2006 or 2007 Columbus Blue Jackets Development Camp Jared Boll - Same as above...Boll wore #64 for both camps, not sure which this is from. light wear.

5934286504_950ab34a86.jpg

5933728029_6e1034e948.jpg

$60 from sportchek and my first authentic! First thing I noticed was how much heavier it is than the premiers. Now to take it to MLL and get it done up, only question is who to put on it..

img0870t.jpg

Edited by galvinwong

I'm guessing 2007 because of the crest right below the neck. It was never in that location before EDGE if I'm not mistaken

it was on the reebok practice jerseys. most, if not all of the 2007 ones I've seen had jock tags instead of the sewn size (kind of like a Jofa jersey, really).

2006-07 Caps training camp jersey

2912286300086594726S425x425Q85.jpg

Of course, it could still be either or both seasons depending on what they had laying around. Kind of tough to find photo evidence to back up any minor variations between years. All I really have is the pdf rosters from the team showing the players assigned to these numbers.

$60 from sportchek and my first authentic! First thing I noticed was how much heavier it is than the premiers. Now to take it to MLL and get it done up, only question is who to put on it..

img0870t.jpg

$60? How'd you swing that?!

$60? How'd you swing that?!

They've been steadily dropping the price on the older style since boxing day 2010. It went from $279, to $100, to $80 then when I checked today $60. They have a ton of white premiers for I think $50 (maybe less, since the price on the authentics dropped).

Wow $60, if they run another buy one get the second for half price promotion soon then I will definently pick up another blue and white. Anyways, if you don't already have one then do a Kessel.

How do you guys feel about putting older players on newer style jerseys? If I were to buy a new Leaf jersey, I'd feel more compelled to put a player from the early-mid 90s than a current player. I'd probably go Schenn or Reimer out of the current players.

Go with Kessel on that Leafs jersey. And which Sportschek did you get it from?

Anyways, some more Leafs jerseys...

One is going to be Belfour and the other is going to be Sundin. Both are team issued.

1310604773-U11596.jpg