It arrived today v3.0

JeffB

The kid is a genius and makes all the money. :lol:

I smell sitcom! Dibs on production rights, taking bids for crew/exec producers :stickhndl:

Let the games begin! :fight:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is this all going? Me and my over drawn out answer about the Primeau being my first captains' jersey. And by the way my kid is to poor to pay attention!

my first jersey ever came today B) hopefully it will be the start of an awesome collection :D

EDITED

Glad to hear you're joining the club! You'll find lots of great information and collectors on this forum, among others too.

You can build a good starting collection from the for sale posts here... As for your first jersey though, Sorry to say it's a Fake, i'm really hoping you knew that already though, in which case if you did I hope you didn't pay alot for it.

If you're looking for help determining fakes check out the "is it good or not" thread.

Welcome to the team!

meh... i had a feeling it was, but then again I didn't spend much so it's all good hopefully the next one will be real :D

All I had to do was look at the numbers... haha.

Dude that CROSBY is as fake as Pam anderson's boobs!!! You really started your "collection" on the wrong foot its not even a good fake!

oh well

Here is my latest addition and i definitely over spent but this guy was one of my favourites growing up he was basically a lunatic on the ice ...6'2 260lbs in the early 90 the man was an animal so much so Todd Macfarlane based a villain on him in his Spawn comic books. Macfarlane was eventually sued and lost 15 million dollars for the character copy right infringement.

Here is the THE "TWISTERS" jersey custom sleeves that instantly rip apart to allow him to pummel his opponents face with a flurry of over hand rights, some nice tearing in the neck that have been repaired!

not many goals in this jersey but many a beatings!!!

twistfront.jpg

TWISTBACK.jpg

and heres a vide of the jersey at work

Got some more EDGE 2.0s in today.

White will be a Phil Kessel

1310165418-U11596.jpg

Blue will be a Nikolai Kulemin

1310165556-U11596.jpg

Also got a Blue 1.0 that was cheap for nameplate material. Still expecting a couple 6100s next week, then off to MLL with seven jerseys.

Very nice pickups Phil and Slim. I love those old style 2.0's especially after the numbers are put on them. If you need air-knit nameplates for the 6100's hit me up, I got tons of it.

Nice Neely! That is a thing of beauty Slim.

Holy balls! That Neely is outstanding! The Sakic with the big A too. Chris, did you have everything heat-pressed or sewn? Either way, bravo.

And George; my God man!! The Twister jersey is unbelievable!!! You have to put that in a frame because it belongs on a wall. Awesome.

Very nice pickups Phil and Slim. I love those old style 2.0's especially after the numbers are put on them. If you need air-knit nameplates for the 6100's hit me up, I got tons of it.

I actually asked the seller for whites because I called MLL, and they said they only had white airknit, and a blue that was slightly off.

I will probably order more in the future, and buy blue off of you then.

That Nike version is hands down the nicest Sharks jersey ever made. The old style and colors only on a Nike jersey. Perfect.