It arrived today v3.0

JeffB

Speaking of Nike, I got these two today:

onalTeamcirca1998Nikeauthentic-vi.jpg

onalTeamcirca1998Nikeauthentic-vi.jpg

I got the Kazak from Anthony(IIHF...) via trade and the Frog from Canada that had been held up in the strike.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also got a Blue 1.0 that was cheap for nameplate material. Still expecting a couple 6100s next week, then off to MLL with seven jerseys.

Did you get the 1.0 from Sportchek? I've been holding out and the lowest I've seen them there is for 80.

Did you get the 1.0 from Sportchek? I've been holding out and the lowest I've seen them there is for 80.

Nope. From Meigray.

Edge 2.0 GI 58G, wanna buy a vowel number and guess who this will be?? (SCF patch not sewn on)

th_IMG_0471.jpg th_IMG_0472.jpg

More to come............

Edge 2.0 GI 58G, wanna buy a vowel number and guess who this will be?? (SCF patch not sewn on)

More to come............

That's gonna be a Thomas jersey right? Lucky enough you found a Bruins 2.0 they "not really" game worn. Are the numbers on the back from Custom Crafted? Can we have some close ups please? Do yourself and your jersey a favor and send it out to Custom Crafted to have it completed. There is none other or better than them to get the right stuff. Great jersey, I'm loving my Ference gamer which is a white 2.0 too. :thumbsup:

th_IMG_0471.jpg th_IMG_0472.jpg

More to come............

I feel like this is a nub question, but where did you manage to get one of these jerseys?

Dude that CROSBY is as fake as Pam anderson's boobs!!! You really started your "collection" on the wrong foot its not even a good fake!

oh well

Here is my latest addition and i definitely over spent but this guy was one of my favourites growing up he was basically a lunatic on the ice ...6'2 260lbs in the early 90 the man was an animal so much so Todd Macfarlane based a villain on him in his Spawn comic books. Macfarlane was eventually sued and lost 15 million dollars for the character copy right infringement.

Here is the THE "TWISTERS" jersey custom sleeves that instantly rip apart to allow him to pummel his opponents face with a flurry of over hand rights, some nice tearing in the neck that have been repaired!

not many goals in this jersey but many a beatings!!!

and heres a vide of the jersey at work

Twist was a Beast! What a bad Arse. Great jersey man!

Ya 10 goals and 1100+ PIM carrier total. :)

The Team LA store at Staples Center is having a big sale this weekend.

Was able to grab this for half price...2009 - 2010 set 4.

Paint transfers, stick marks, puck marks and a board burn on the right shoulder.

brownfront.jpg

brownback.jpg

My winnings from the past Classic Auction also arrived this week, no problems with the Canada Post delivery.

Very little game wear on these, the Stoll has a couple of small holes.

Even with the buyers premium and shipping these came in at about half price compared to what the Kings are asking.

They had an entire set of Kings jerseys from this past season. Some went for a steal and some sold for way more than the Kings prices.

Wonder how the person who bought the Schenn jersey for about $2600.00 is feeling?

stollfront.jpg

stollback.jpg

harroldback.jpg

That's gonna be a Thomas jersey right? Lucky enough you found a Bruins 2.0 they "not really" game worn. Are the numbers on the back from Custom Crafted? Can we have some close ups please? Do yourself and your jersey a favor and send it out to Custom Crafted to have it completed. There is none other or better than them to get the right stuff. Great jersey, I'm loving my Ference gamer which is a white 2.0 too. :thumbsup:

Correct on all accounts. I plan on send this and the Koho jersey I converted from an RBK one to custom crafted. (thanks to AngeloS76 for the HUGE assist on that one providing me with the Koho patch I needed) so this way I'll have a first NHL game and Stanley cup Thomas jersey to add to my goalie collection.

When I get home I will provide closeups of the custom job.

The black on the numbers is that smoothfit stuff I've heard you guys talk about. It is not a layer of twill.

When I take some pics you will see what I mean.

I feel like this is a nub question, but where did you manage to get one of these jerseys?

Meigray. I have been waiting for a GI goalie cut to be available, and I saw a Khudobin GI and I jumPed on it as I saw about 3 Thomas practice worn jerseys gone in about 12 hours after te bruins won the cup.

I know I would never live it down on here if I took a gamer from the bruins cup year to make a Thomas jersey out of. So I waited for a GI. I took the Meigray tagging out just in case I have to sell this in the future, I don't want someone to pawn this off to someone who doesn't do their homework as a gamer of Tim Thomas.

I got a couple of others from Meigray and when I'm done with them, I will post pics of them as well. I knocked quite a few off my want list recently.....

If the numbers are from Custom Crafted then it's twill. Dye-sublimated twill to be exact since 07-08. The smoothfit lettering feels more like sublimated or ultrafil, even stretchable I think

All nice Kings jerseys but that Brown is great. A Captains jersey for half off is a fantastic grab. Nice job.

There weren't many of the top player's Jerseys left.

I was quite happy to land the Brown.

Also glad it is from the 09 - 10 season.

I could be wrong, but I have a feeling the Kings wore fewer sets that season.

There weren't many of the top player's Jerseys left.

I was quite happy to land the Brown.

Also glad it is from the 09 - 10 season.

I could be wrong, but I have a feeling the Kings wore fewer sets that season.

You may be right about fewer sets in 09-10. If you look at the Kings web site the 09-10 jerseys sell for almost twice as much as the 10-11 season.

I just finished this one up:

onalTeamcirca2004Nikeauthentic-vi.jpg

nalTeamcirca2004bNikeauthentic-vi.jpg

I still have to get the nameplate serged though so that's still loose for now.

It means the finished edge along the outside of the plate. They do it to prevent fraying and it's easier to keep straight during application too. Bascially, a serged stitch is the same as what you'd find in between sections of the jersey itself. If you turn it inside-out and you look at the seam where two pieces of the jersey come together, that stitch is a serged stitch.

Here's another one. Same deal; no serged plate but you get the idea:

onalTeamcirca2002Nikeauthentic-vi.jpg

nalTeamcirca2002bNikeauthentic-vi.jpg