It arrived today v3.0

JeffB

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you know us junkies can't look at a mailing box without knowing what's inside.

Stop holding out Mike.

Oh right. Well, it was.....

....incredibly annoying to get a package in the mail that looked like that.

Oh right. Well, it was.....

....incredibly annoying to get a package in the mail that looked like that.

Indeed :noway:... but we want to know what was INSIDE the package. :angry::P

A couple more I finally got pictures up of:

1989-1992 Trois Rivieres Draveuers jersey, nameplate is removed and someone screened "Gingra" on it. Would love to figure out the player to get it restored. Really cool style with a sharp "Trois Rivieres" patch.

IG9X9590-S.jpgIG9X9595-S.jpg

2010/11 Houston Aeros Pascal Morency, Calder Cup Finals patched jersey from the renound goon with huge fight-strap sewn in the front.

IG9X9612-S.jpgIG9X9618-S.jpg

2010/11 Manitoba Moose Kevin Connauton, one year style from this past season and a sharp 15 years patch to boot!

IG9X9603-S.jpgIG9X9607-S.jpg

Finally, no pics but a sz 50 white Chicago Wolves authentic that I plan to get lettered up as a #26 Steve Martins w/ A and the 2008 Calder Cup finals patch.

2010/11 Houston Aeros Pascal Morency, Calder Cup Finals patched jersey from the renound goon with huge fight-strap sewn in the front.

2010/11 Manitoba Moose Kevin Connauton, one year style from this past season and a sharp 15 years patch to boot!

Very nice pick ups. Love the Manitoba Moose Connauton and Morency and the huge fight-strap sewn on the front. :thumbsup:

Very nice pick ups. Love the Manitoba Moose Connauton and Morency and the huge fight-strap sewn on the front. :thumbsup:

Thanks. I wanted one of those Moose jerseys since the new color style was unveiled and had to get one since this style was only worn this season.

one more from the 2010-11 season.

2010-11 Columbus Blue Jackets Home Set 1 RJ Umberger

5892454241_259d6a3273_m.jpg5892454005_a4753de694_m.jpg

^ Looks great! :thumbsup:

Oh NICE!! Your Jackets' game-worns are getting heftier and heftier, huh? Now where's that Steve Mason Calder trophy-winning jersey?? :D

Oh NICE!! Your Jackets' game-worns are getting heftier and heftier, huh? Now where's that Steve Mason Calder trophy-winning jersey?? :D

That ship's sailed. I do remember seeing an away jersey of his at the equipment sale in 2009 though. If I was into it then as now, I would've definitely gotten it and many others. Love the JHM patch from that season. The closest I have to that particular jersey would be a set 3 of that year's waiver wire pickup to spell Mason through mono...Wade "Flops like a trout" Dubielewicz!

Don't be hatin on Yoda!!! Dubie is my boi!!!! The BJs went all up in our grill when we waz tryin to bring him back, yo.

Edit: I am surprised Dubliewicz could fit into a 58G

Looks very sharp Chow_hound. :thumbsup:

Where did you get it customized?

It's from Rogers Arena, 2.0 Team Issue

Ah ok. Cool. :D

Mike wasn't the only one to come home to a damaged package. I found a nice dinger in my box from Meigray when I got home today. Luckily the contents of said box (which I will post later tonight) were just fine.

still wondering what was in Mike's damaged box :^)

seeing that though...is a good reminder to always place the jersey in something, then in the box. As someone else said before, jumbo hefty bags, the 2.5 gallon ones, are perfect for most jerseys. That extra couple minutes to bag a jersey can make quite a difference. As a hobby, we're fortunate that the stuff we ship is very difficult to damage, so everyone should always take that extra step and use a box and an inner bag of some kind. There's really no reason to use a padded envelope, or the like, IMO.

Oh crap; I never did say what was in it, did I? It wasn't anything special. Just this:

onalTeamcirca1999Nikeauthentic-vi.jpg

I'd like to turn this into a Paul Mara 1999 WJC jersey but I can't find what number he wore during that tourney. I think it was #2 but don't know for sure yet. If I can't find out, I might go with David Legwand.

ive actually had pretty good luck in contacting usa hockey directly.

there are a bunch of contact emails given on their site. i would check with someone in media or public relations. at the least, you have the fact that it's an off time for them going for you.

I caught the dented box bug!

6e241a4f.jpg

I bought this to get it customized, will eps be able to do this up, or does anyone have any other places that did work for the pirates in the past. Any help would be appreciated.

f631af43.jpg

Here's what I got in my dinged-up box -

DSC_0148_Copy.jpg

And since it's a goalie cut 6100 jersey, I think you all have a pretty good guess as to who's name it'll have on the back (hint: it's not Raycroft :P)

Tim Thomas Rookie?