Top Posters In This Topic

And more:

047.jpg

048.jpg

045.jpg

046.jpg

043.jpg

044.jpg

If he made it I would have had to pick up that Lindros you were selling since I don't have one.

I sold that one yesterday....

Hell if PAT BURNS made it along with Lindros, it would be ONLY Leafs in the HOF this year.....

(yeah I know, those guys all were on different teams......before someone chimes in here)

love the crunch jerseys from last season! wish they had those when they were CBJ affiliates!

Thanks to Brilliant! for the quick turnaround on this one. ;)

2004 World Cup of Hockey Chris Drury. A project that was a few years in the making. I've wanted an authentic ever since I saw them in action during that tournament.

ChrisDrury2004WCOHThrowback.jpg

ChrisDrury2004WCOHThrowbackpatch.jpg

ChrisDrury2004WCOHThrowbackback.jpg

Just goes to show you that sometimes less is more when it comes to jerseys. Even my wife said this one was pretty and she could care less about jerseys.

So, I picked this up today. My first venture into not only Nike jerseys, but IIHF jerseys as well.

2010 Team Sweden replica. Picked it up for 20 bucks at Modell's, it was the last one too.

267273_10150223238332015_507552014_7651691_2411899_n.jpg

269660_10150223238467015_507552014_7651693_3956133_n.jpg

It's rather dirty on both the front and back (not visible in pictures), and there's a small hole on the left chest, but for what I paid for it I'm gonna try to clean it up and make it a Lundqvist.

the herald square one?

someone from the board went down there to get one a couple of weeks to get one and manager wanted like $75 and wouldnt budge

Thanks to Brilliant! for the quick turnaround on this one. ;)

2004 World Cup of Hockey Chris Drury. A project that was a few years in the making. I've wanted an authentic ever since I saw them in action during that tournament.

Is this the jersey you requested 4 days ago?

Man, the rest of the world needs to take note of service like that.

Turned out beautifully. :thumbsup:

Is this the jersey you requested 4 days ago?

Man, the rest of the world needs to take note of service like that.

Turned out beautifully. :thumbsup:

HAHA!! Yeah, I had that jersey done up for him in four days. Right, Jay?? :D :D

Four days? Sure! That's about right! :D

Love the Cyclones and Germany jerseys.

The jersey took forever due to a few issues.

I blame the middle man. It's always his fault.

No joke here. The jersey took forever due to a few issues. It was done right though so it was definitely worth the wait.

I know Mike is good, so when you mentioned the jersey a couple of days ago I just assumed it was a fast turnaround.

Apparently not, but the end product definitely looks worth the wait.

Love the German jersey. It's a shame jerseys are no where near as creative as they used to be. Since the EDGE program rolled out they're all too similar. Those are perfect examples of it.

These are my most recent ones. I introduced the Blackhawks when it was blank.

Sorry for the bad quality of the images

1996-99 Tony Amonte home jersey:

2817687120054115799S500x500Q85.jpg2973735880054115799S500x500Q85.jpg

2010 Penguins 3rd jersey as used in the Alumni Game:

2856714050054115799S500x500Q85.jpg2465312960054115799S500x500Q85.jpg

I finally nabbed something worth posting! When the Predators announced they were ditching their sharp thirds, I figured I'd better get one while I could. Considered a replica, but I love the awesome shoulder patch and I didn't think I'd be satisfied with the lame screen-printed variety. Hopped over to Meigray, and found this Game-Issued Marek Svatos EDGE 2.0 in just my size (54), and for a reasonable price.

post-1842-0-07594800-1309402496_thumb.jp

One odd thing about it is the sublimated nameplate...I dunno if it's just because it's only a GI or what, but it'll make me feel a little better if I decide to cannibalize it and make it a Weber somewhere down the line.

post-1842-0-22813900-1309402509_thumb.jp

And dig that shoulder patch!

post-1842-0-29937100-1309402526_thumb.jp

Yeah that rules, my favorite Preds jersey as well. All of their game issued/worn jerseys in that model use the sublimated name plate. I have an edge 1.0 Im sending in to get customized as soon as the Weber signing is announced.

the herald square one?

someone from the board went down there to get one a couple of weeks to get one and manager wanted like $75 and wouldnt budge

Yeah, that was CJ Matthews. We actually know each other and I was on the phone with him when the ###### manager told him 75 bucks. I went in the next day and a different manager told me $20. Unfortunately, I didn't grab one right then and when I went back, the one I got was the last one. The other large they had was in much better condition :-\

Oh well, it's been run through the wash twice so far and hopefully the black spots are completely out now. Next step is to patch up that tiny hole since I found the nameplate.

My first 2.0. It's going to be a Luke Schenn with the Gilmour patch

Good choice. Schenn's going to be a stud in a few more years.

finally got the jersey i won at gameworn's last auction

She's a beauty of one of my favorite players of all time , it has a tailored hem ,beaten to death dozens of repairs and pleanty of board paint and burns.

Here is PEPE'S JERSEY

CLAUDELEMIEUXHABS.jpg

CLAUDELEMIEUXBACK.jpg

LEMIEUXPIC.jpg