It arrived today v3.0

JeffB

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwww, I too got my hopes up....only to see them dashed at the sight of a Turtle Lemieux jersey. YUCK! Love the team and the logo; hate the player.

Although I can understand why you hate him he is a fringe hall of famer based on his playoff numbers, the guy put the puck in the net when it mattered he did a lot of stuff that was non sense but was all part of pepe's thing!

Although I can understand why you hate him he is a fringe hall of famer based on his playoff numbers, the guy put the puck in the net when it mattered he did a lot of stuff that was non sense but was all part of pepe's thing!

He is a fringe Hall of Meh player, but sure.

Now I am going to have to pick up an Ed Hospodar jersey! :fight:

My first 2.0. It's going to be a Luke Schenn with the Gilmour patch

Go with Matt Frattin. Here is what GM Brian Burke had to say after seeing Frattin play in only the final game of last season after finishing his career with the Sioux:

“I believe that players benefit from spending time in the American Hockey League,” Burke said. “If you look at my track record, I had (all-star) Bobby Ryan, (NHL MVP) Corey Perry, (all-star) Ryan Getzlaf, Dustin Penner. . . I had all of those guys in the American.

“This might be one of the few guys who can skip that stage, because I think coach (Dave) Hakstol did a great job with him at North Dakota. This kid is a big guy with ability. He played one game with us. He had seven shots on goal and he speed-bumped a guy – just totally pancaked a guy with a hit. This guy might be ready to play. He might be ready to skip that step. And that’s very rare for me to even talk about someone doing that.”

Go with Matt Frattin. Here is what GM Brian Burke had to say after seeing Frattin play in only the final game of last season after finishing his career with the Sioux:

“I believe that players benefit from spending time in the American Hockey League,” Burke said. “If you look at my track record, I had (all-star) Bobby Ryan, (NHL MVP) Corey Perry, (all-star) Ryan Getzlaf, Dustin Penner. . . I had all of those guys in the American.

“This might be one of the few guys who can skip that stage, because I think coach (Dave) Hakstol did a great job with him at North Dakota. This kid is a big guy with ability. He played one game with us. He had seven shots on goal and he speed-bumped a guy – just totally pancaked a guy with a hit. This guy might be ready to play. He might be ready to skip that step. And that’s very rare for me to even talk about someone doing that.”

But Frattin didn't wear that style, right-o?

2007-08 Preseason CBJ Steve Mason Home Set 1

5889895606_e12a8b7f89.jpg5889896392_ee2b581c11.jpg

display_image.jpg

2008-09 CBJ Dan LaCosta Away Set 1 (2007-08 Set 1 set stamp, but he wore 66 that preseason, so I think this is a recycled jersey, likely for preseason 2008)

5889888568_7dc61348bb.jpg5889888860_eb85b7effe.jpg

This 1st project goes back a long time. Thanks to Mike on both! I was hoping to lump it in with my other projects that are on hold for a bit.

Anyways, This was/is my very 1st authentic jersey. My 1st project also. I got it blank from Mike off the forum sales thread way back when, had a bad kit put on it, sent it back too Mike who helped me fix it! :thumbsup:

Now in the HOF! Dougie Gilmour! 96-97 CCM Leafs /w 65th anniversary Gardens Ultrafil Size 52.

DSCF4354.jpg

DSCF4360.jpg

GRATZ DOUGIE! BEST LEAF OF ALL TIME! <-- (IMO) :thumbsup:

Nameplate Fixed by Mike. Sold me the correct Ultrafil nameplate and replaced the old twill one.

Canada Cup Gretzky CCM Ultrafil Size 52.

DSCF4363.jpg

DSCF4266.jpg

More to come...

I picked this up on a decent buy-it-now snipe on E-bay to go with my Scott Stevens from the same All star game. Still a partial project. My 5 Canada Patches are M.I.A right now due to the strike. How much more unpatriotic can you get! :thumbsup:

NWT'S Dany Heatley 03 CCM AS game jersey. Where he tied for the All-Star Game record for most goals in a game with 4 goals!

DSCF4379.jpg

DSCF4368.jpg

This 1st project goes back a long time. Thanks to Mike on both! I was hoping to lump it in with my other projects that are on hold for a bit.

Anyways, This was/is my very 1st authentic jersey. My 1st project also. I got it blank from Mike off the forum sales thread way back when, had a bad kit put on it, sent it back too Mike who helped me fix it! :thumbsup:

Now in the HOF! Dougie Gilmour! 96-97 CCM Leafs /w 65th anniversary Gardens Ultrafil Size 52.

GRATZ DOUGIE! BEST LEAF OF ALL TIME! <-- (IMO) :thumbsup:

Nameplate Fixed by Mike. Sold me the correct Ultrafil nameplate and replaced the old twill one.

Canada Cup Gretzky CCM Ultrafil Size 52.

More to come...

Loving that "Killer" jersey. That thing is freakin perfect. Good job done by you and Mike.

Just a heads up that I got my 5 Canada Patches yesterday and they're perfect.

I recieved mine on Tuesday all 10 of them

2007-08 Preseason CBJ Steve Mason Home Set 1

Let me know when your ready to sell me this one. :stickhndl:

Ok here we go, i picked up this Chris Pronger gamer for cheaper than an authentic jersey!! I just dont know exactly how much its worth because this is my second gamer. I do know its from 2006-2007 when they won the cup. Please offer all advice and help.

2963436050105708903S425x425Q85.jpg

2805243120105708903S425x425Q85.jpg

2994913910105708903S425x425Q85.jpg

2787820110105708903S425x425Q85.jpg

2928366100105708903S425x425Q85.jpg

It is also autographed and shows use..black mark next to the A, rip in the sleeve and some other pulls and snags here and there...i just have no clue what to do with it and what its worth.

Ok here we go, i picked up this Chris Pronger gamer for cheaper than an authentic jersey!! I just dont know exactly how much its worth because this is my second gamer. I do know its from 2006-2007 when they won the cup. Please offer all advice and help.

It is also autographed and shows use..black mark next to the A, rip in the sleeve and some other pulls and snags here and there...i just have no clue what to do with it and what its worth.

Holy crap nice pickup!

I was going to buy that but the ducks were notorious for selling massive amounts of game used jerseys at the team store with a sharpie loa. They dont have a set number or serial and didn't go through any meigray or Beckett system.

I'd say try to photo match it based on the mark near the "A" and the sleeve rip. Pronger loves to throw elbows so there should be some good pics to go by :lol:

Also the FLA may be a good hint to follow up for when it was used.

From the immortal Slap Shot: "I was in Florida once, on a Southern tour ..."

thanks for all the feedback fellas, i wanna try and photomatch it. I cant believe how cheap it was so i couldnt pass up on one of my favorite players.