It arrived today v3.0

JeffB

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a Reebok tagged jersey with the old silver shield, so most likely a Thomas 05-07. I think it would be easier to track down and sew on a loose NHL shield than a CCM collar patch.

Make it a Hannu Toivonen jersey. :stickhndl::doh:

A couple days late, but here's some Red White and Blue authentics customized for me by the very patriotic Brilliant!

1998_usa_white_richter_f_sm.jpg1998_usa_white_richter_b_sm.jpg

rangers_white_dubinsky_f_sm.jpgrangers_white_dubinsky_b_sm.jpg

rangers_white_stepan_f_sm.jpgrangers_white_stepan_b_sm.jpg

habs_vintage_sundstrom_f_sm.jpghabs_vintage_sundstrom_b_sm.jpg

A couple days late, but here's some Red White and Blue authentics customized for me by the very patriotic Brilliant!

Not gonna quote a ton of pictures, but boy those are amazing. Where the hell did you get the Rangers jerseys? I assume they're 2.0s...

Not gonna quote a ton of pictures, but boy those are amazing. Where the hell did you get the Rangers jerseys? I assume they're 2.0s...

They actually look 1.0 to me.

As much as I hate the team, those are okay for ranger jerseys. :thumbsup:

Not enough Islanders on this page...this just came 30 minutes ago

IMG_7153-1.jpg

I assume they're 2.0s...

NYIJM29 was correct - they are team-issue 1.0s from the MeiGray clearance section I picked up a while back.

They actually look 1.0 to me.

As much as I hate the team, those are okay for ranger jerseys. :thumbsup:

Not enough Islanders on this page...this just came 30 minutes ago

Is that a twill nameplate?!?!

Ugh. Yashin?? Really? I suggest a redress on that one..

Is that a twill nameplate?!?!

Ugh. Yashin?? Really? I suggest a redress on that one..

Yup. From Hockey Attire. For $15, I can live with it. It will be my beater jersey :blink:

I think the only Milbury players left on the Island are DiPietro and Hunter...cant wait till they are off Snow Island!

Yup. From Hockey Attire. For $15, I can live with it. It will be my beater jersey :blink:

I think the only Milbury players left on the Island are DiPietro and Hunter...cant wait till they are off Snow Island!

What happened to not using the word "beater"

What happened to not using the word "beater"

Well it is a Yashin... :thumbsup:

From here on out, no more beating on jerseys fellas :unsure:

Well it is a Yashin... :thumbsup:

From here on out, no more beating on jerseys fellas :unsure:

So with this being a Yashin jersey does that mean you'll still be paying for it long after it's gone? :doh: I'm kidding of course...

On the flipside of dented packages, I got a priority mail box today and it contained

the most pristine wrapping I have ever seen. Neatly folded jersey, in tissue paper and taped,

then placed in a ziploc bag. I almost didn't want to open it, it was done so nicely. There was also

a hand written note in the box. I think I bought a jersey from Martha Stewart.

So with this being a Yashin jersey does that mean you'll still be paying for it long after it's gone? :doh: I'm kidding of course...

Haha. I liked that one.

I got another jersey today and it was folded vertically down the middle, the crest isn't too messed up though, but still a little annoyed. Especially since it was $9 to ship

2215555090105558261S600x600Q85.jpg

2874624210105558261S600x600Q85.jpg

Finally landed one of my grails!

After searching for quite some time finally found a nice Primeau game worn. 2002-2003 Set 3 regular season/playoffs with moderate wear. The jersey is a size 58 and has numerous stick marks, board paint on the sleeves, and unrepaired holes. Inside shows light pilling. Meigray tagged with LOA. Aquired from a collector over on gameworn.net.

Whoa, cool. Odds are that thing was worn in the same game as my Mogilny Leafs 3rd because that's a playoff jersey too. Is that your first captains' jersey Rob?

Whoa, cool. Odds are that thing was worn in the same game as my Mogilny Leafs 3rd because that's a playoff jersey too. Is that your first captains' jersey Rob?

Well I have the 98-99 Brind'Amour with the "C" but I guess he was just filling in for Lindros and not really the "Captain". I guess it is all how you look at it right?

You dork. The obvious answer to that question would have been, "no, it's not"! If it has the C then it's a captains' jersey! :D

You dork. The obvious answer to that question would have been, "no, it's not"! If it has the C then it's a captains' jersey! :D

Flyers fans :rolleyes:

Just kidding! I like Flyers fans more than rangers fans :thumbsup:

Yes then it is my second. My kid just called me a dork too. Gonna start to believe it soon!

Yes then it is my second. My kid just called me a dork too. Gonna start to believe it soon!

You have a kid!? But... how can you afford to feed him and still buy all of your jerseys!? :P