It arrived today v3.0

JeffB

Some times, at least with Blue Jackets jerseys, it is cheaper to get a gamer or a team issued jersey over a retail edge.

Next up a game worn or issued Carter that would lokk great I may even buy one of those .

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FedEx dropped off a couple that where off getting customized, very happy with the results

p1020301i.jpg

p1020302h.jpg

p1020303ix.jpg

p1020304g.jpg

Nice Ducks pick ups!

Wow, these last 2-3 pages have been awesome! Nice pick ups all around!

Here is my latest. Got it back from Denver Athletic. A giant thanks goes to Jay for the help! This was worth being woken up for (It came 8 minutes ago and my dad woke me up to tell me UPS came. This is the first time I am not grumpy right after being woken up). This was instead of getting 2 Isles customized (a JT royal and 2000 Chara)

IMG_6845.jpg

IMG_6844.jpg

Does anyone know where I can find a KOHO patch for the back neck? Or does anyone have an Avs Koho jersey they are willing to sell? DA actually screwed up and sent stacked twill instead of semi kiss-cut (which I clearly specified I wanted semi kiss-cut). But I would actually prefer to make it an 01 Cup jersey or 01 ASG instead of a 10 year anniversary. Either way, it is a beautiful jersey.

From one Ducks fan to another. Those are SICK.

I cant find EITHER of those in a size 56. Its getting depressing for me.

Yeah I've only seen the 3rd jersey in a size 54 for authentics and the other I got from a forum member its a 52 luckily those are perfect for me. Now if only I could only unload the Selanne I bought thats a 52 :( (###### there being no stores around here to try them on first)

Yeah I've only seen the 3rd jersey in a size 54 for authentics and the other I got from a forum member its a 52 luckily those are perfect for me. Now if only I could only unload the Selanne I bought thats a 52 :( (###### there being no stores around here to try them on first)

I managed to get a couple ProPlayer 56's from a forum member a while back...but I am looking to do up a Sergei Federov Ducks one and havent seen ANY from that era come my way. I wont give up!

(PS. If that Selanne was a 56 as well, I would snap it up in a heartbeat)

So so so jealous of that Perry rookie. Haven't been able to find those RBK Mighty Ducks jerseys in a 46 or 48 so I can make a couple rookies or a Selanne comeback #13. Where did you get those jerseys lettered/numbered?

I might be wrong but I think the Ducks used 10" font for their edge jersey...

That Ryan #9 looks huge in the pic...

duckn.jpg

I might be wrong but I think the Ducks used 10" font for their edge jersey...

That Ryan #9 looks huge in the pic...

Hmm I'm not sure, it is a 54 which is smaller then 99% of people use on ice so I think thats why it looks so much bigger (it is a 12") but comparing it to the image mharolde posted it looks fairly close

So so so jealous of that Perry rookie. Haven't been able to find those RBK Mighty Ducks jerseys in a 46 or 48 so I can make a couple rookies or a Selanne comeback #13. Where did you get those jerseys lettered/numbered?

I got them done @ IceJerseys...happy with how everything turned out. Planning on sending some more their way once I get some more cash saved up

give beckett a shout

eBay

Judging by the Getzlaf and other gamers it really looks like 10"...

I might be wrong, but it wouldn't hurt asking beckett...

Cool I shot them a message we'll see what they say. When looking at the photo from Getty Images and mine if you compare the YA to the reebok symbol, then the outside edges of the 9 to the whole RYAN every looks to be pretty close

it is a 54 which is smaller then 99% of people use on ice so I think thats why it looks so much bigger (it is a 12") but comparing it to the image mharolde posted it looks fairly close

Jerseys don't grow in overall length very much when it comes to sizing difference.

Normally you're talking pit to pit, shoulder width, arm length, and overall circumference.

eg - a size 46 has a 37" chest and a 31" length, where a size 56 has a 47" chest and a 33.5" length. 10 extra inches in the chest, but only 2.5" in length.

As well, check out the difference in space between the name and number. Yours is tight to the name. The game pic has a good deal of space between the name and number.

It looks nice, but I'm picky, so I would have it corrected.

Jerseys don't grow in overall length very much when it comes to sizing difference.

Normally you're talking pit to pit, shoulder width, arm length, and overall circumference.

eg - a size 46 has a 37" chest and a 31" length, where a size 56 has a 47" chest and a 33.5" length. 10 extra inches in the chest, but only 2.5" in length.

As well, check out the difference in space between the name and number. Yours is tight to the name. The game pic has a good deal of space between the name and number.

It looks nice, but I'm picky, so I would have it corrected.

You do make some good points...I'm picky to a degree of its what they wore, but its not like I made sure it was the size of the player I'm getting. I'm torn, I am happy with the job, is it 100 accurate? No...should I try to do something about it, I don't know :S

You do make some good points...I'm picky to a degree of its what they wore, but its not like I made sure it was the size of the player I'm getting. I'm torn, I am happy with the job, is it 100 accurate? No...should I try to do something about it, I don't know :S

It's still nice...whatever makes you happy. Did you ask for it that size? Or did they just do it that way...maybe you can have 'em fix it for free?

FYI - the Perry rookie is awesome!!

It's still nice...whatever makes you happy. Did you ask for it that size? Or did they just do it that way...maybe you can have 'em fix it for free?

FYI - the Perry rookie is awesome!!

Thanks, I was worried about the Perry being an older style how it would turn out but definitely 100% happy...as for asking for that size, no, sadly I don't know enough about sizing/cut style etc from my team let alone any team so I left it up to them

Thanks for the comments. The Nash wasn't as much as you'd think. Certainly a heckuva lot cheaper than the last auction on gamewornauctions.net. like 1/4. Anyway, if you'd asked me a year ago if I'd have a Nash jersey, I would've said I'd get a authentic eventually... :rolleyes: Thanks to boards like this for the education (especially to Nathan, Mike and Charles), and the CBJ org for making game worn stuff so attainable. I would be willing to guess that 75% of my jerseys were less than retail authentics, and probably 25% were less than retail replicas. (issued stuff mainly, but a couple of good gamers too).

Anyway, after the equipment sale, I started thinking about a couple I passed up and went back to the arena today to get them.

2009-10 Columbus Blue Jackets Mathieu Garon Set 1

5879040452_3578a5404f.jpg

5879039842_255828023b.jpg

Photomatched to 11/23/09 game @ Montreal

Columbus+Blue+Jackets+v+Montreal+Canadiens+iR1Z3Y5EeN8l.jpg

Not sure why I'm drawn to this next kid. I bid on his winterhawks jersey too, but lost. I caught him in the preseason and camps last year and he's a lot of fun to watch. Like the Goloubef I posted earlier, it's a recycled 2008-09 Set 1 edge 1. The team added the patch after the fact. No idea why really. They weren't worn with the patches. of course, they were sold as game issued as well, but they seem to match what was worn in preseason to my eyes.

2010-11 Preseason Columbus Blue Jackets Oliver Gabriel

5878615195_405f997fa4.jpg

5879176876_8270e2ae87.jpg

I can confirm 10 inch numbers for the Ducks. They've been using 10 ing numbers since they switched to the edge jerseys. I spoke with the team customizer at MonkeySports an have measured a few of the team issue jerseys I have.

This showed up last night as well:

hillerfront.JPG

hillerback.JPG

hillertag.JPG

Edge 2.0 team issue goalie cut. I have a few more that should be here this week I'll be posting as well.

Really nice Hiller! Good to know about the number size, I guess my fear is if I send it back to be fixed because it's going to be so much smaller where they strip the old number will be visible :-S

I guess my fear is if I send it back to be fixed because it's going to be so much smaller where they strip the old number will be visible :-S

I have had several jerseys stripped and you can't even tell anything was there before.

I wouldn't let that stop you, if it were me the incorrect size number would nag at me.

I would definitely get it fixed...but it's your call.

I am getting dizzy just looking at that Hiller.

That back EDGE material doesn't really hold a heat-seal too well also so it's probably a lot easier for them to strip it off clean. I've almost broken my ironing board while leaning on the iron to get those lousy numbers to stay sealed onto EDGE jerseys and they practically NEVER do.

Does anyone know where I can find a KOHO patch for the back neck? Or does anyone have an Avs Koho jersey they are willing to sell? DA actually screwed up and sent stacked twill instead of semi kiss-cut (which I clearly specified I wanted semi kiss-cut). But I would actually prefer to make it an 01 Cup jersey or 01 ASG instead of a 10 year anniversary. Either way, it is a beautiful jersey.

Buy a replica Koho on eBay. That's what I did....plus the Koho patch is large enough to cover the glue residue left behind from the RBK vector patch. I compared the Koho patch from the replica to the authentic I just sold and it is the same size.

The postman had some gifts for me.......

Will be a Lemieux #66 since the CCM rookie year I almost had seems to have disappeared....

th_IMG_0392.jpg th_IMG_0393.jpg

Will be a Lindros #1 draft day jersey

th_IMG_0397.jpg th_IMG_0396.jpg

lindroswithjersey.gif