It arrived today v3.0

JeffB

I hope he's better than the Nick Johnson that tortured us Yankee fans <_<

As a Yankees fan myself, I can safely say that yes, he is. He's a bit underrated in the Penguins system, but he's much better than Nick Johnson on the Yankees. LOL.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a Yankees fan myself, I can safely say that yes, he is. He's a bit underrated in the Penguins system, but he's much better than Nick Johnson on the Yankees. LOL.

LOL! Well thank god for that particular Nick Johnson playing for Cleveland now :thumbsup:

This came in today from RCS, really happy about it:

HPIM2563.jpg

I'm stoked it's a 1.0, might have to order a white one from RCS since I'm like one of three weirdos who prefers 1.0. I just can't stand the friggin' wizard sleeves...

Gah, I hate that pr1ck. Yes, there lies my hatred for 2.0's.

Edit - Really shocked that one was on the do not type list...weird...

I'm stoked it's a 1.0, might have to order a white one from RCS since I'm like one of three weirdos who prefers 1.0. I just can't stand the friggin' wizard sleeves...

Very nice.

You going with Giroux?

Very nice.

You going with Giroux?

Yuppers, to replace my replica :) I only got the replica because I never expected to see the authentics after they moved. Replica is still sweet though.

HPIM2563.jpg

Nice Phantoms. Did you get that during RCS's $99 sale? I'm still waiting on an Edge that I ordered at the beginning of July, and it still hasn't arrived yet.

I still don't own any 2.0's yet, and I'm curious about those baggy sleeves- is the difference in sleeve width between identical size 1.0's and 2.0's more than a couple of inches? I usually wear a 50 1.0, but I'm not sure if a 50 2.0 will look huge on me, and there's no 48 to go down to.

A #35?

Althought that is not actually Kolzig pictured on that card, yes, it will be a #35. I think a size 52 in those old authentics wont fit me. All the early 90s CCMs Ive had in my possesion had way too short of sleeves. I need to wait until I find a 54. He wore 35 his very first season with the Caps when he only played a few games. He also wore 31 for a bit before going to 37 permanently.

Nice Phantoms. Did you get that during RCS's $99 sale? I'm still waiting on an Edge that I ordered at the beginning of July, and it still hasn't arrived yet.

I still don't own any 2.0's yet, and I'm curious about those baggy sleeves- is the difference in sleeve width between identical size 1.0's and 2.0's more than a couple of inches? I usually wear a 50 1.0, but I'm not sure if a 50 2.0 will look huge on me, and there's no 48 to go down to.

I wish, it was $150 and I never saw it drop, even when the NHLers hit $100.

It's a noticeable difference for sure. I'd say they hang an extra few inches easily.

trevor jobe nashville knights

1001187h.th.jpg 1001207we.th.jpg

has anyone ever seen one of these before? im assuming it's from 92-93

Also be careful with the 2.0s because overall the sleeves are shorter by about an inch or inch and a half.

Also be careful with the 2.0s because overall the sleeves are shorter by about an inch or inch and a half.

Thanks. Actually I think that will be perfect for me because the Edges (and even Premiers) that I have have sleeves that are about an inch or inch and a half too long! I just don't like baggy-looking sleeves...

Yes the Edge 2 are what I will only buy I love the sleeve lenght and the body does not catch as much I am hoping they will start selling Edge 2 retail if not Gamers only for me

Double Post. again.

Sick Sundin jersey!

Just got this today from City of Winners. Sending it in to EPS to hopefully get Bondra put on it.

Ha ha ha. That one used to be mine too. I thought about stripping it too but I took a number off and the air-knit under the number was significantly whiter then the rest of the jersey so I just put it back and sold it to cityofwinners as is.

Ha ha ha. That one used to be mine too. I thought about stripping it too but I took a number off and the air-knit under the number was significantly whiter then the rest of the jersey so I just put it back and sold it to cityofwinners as is.

Just curious, you take the 9 or 0 off?

Just curious, you take the 9 or 0 off?

The 0, I figured the rest was the same.

Hopefully will even out a bit with a couple washes with oxyclean. EPS will do their thing and go from there, guess my 2nd choice of #37 may cover better.