IMG00237.jpg signed by trainer eddy palchack

Second i been on the hunt for a while was so happy to see this baby listed

greeceejrsey.jpg

Nicest greece jersey ever

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been a while since I've posted here but figured I'd showcase what I've recieved/purchased over the last while.

I know it's a jersey foul to put your own name on a jersey but it wasn't my choice! Before I was offered a permenent position with the organization, my supervisor presented it to me as a gift after I completed my internship with the team; thus I deem it acceptable. (It's just a replica)

IMG_4054.jpg

The replica I got from a staff event and the pro was knocked down in price

IMG_0985.jpg

Soon to be Smyth with SCF Patch

IMG_0644.jpg

My grail after 03 was a Pro Kariya Ducks home jersey which I managed to find but the owner cut the fight strap so I just need to do a little stripping & fixing as well as add the SCF patch.

IMG_0204.jpg

Stripping this Selanne to make another Kariya... just need a NHL2000 Patch from RCS

IMG_0749.jpg

IMG_0739.jpg

IMG_0738.jpg

These blanks will both become Kariyas as well.

I was a slight Jody Davis fan when I was younger. While I wore my replica Davis jersey to camp everyday one summer it was immediately turned into a ghetto off-centered #17 Mark Grace jersey after the black day that was the Davis trade to Atlanta. While I have been looking for one the last number of years my anal nature on wearing a real one and not a fake had thus stymied my efforts. Until today.

I found the jersey on EBay, it is made by Wilson Athletic as the Cubs actually wore in 1984. I had the random # 25 stripped off of the back (the outline still faintly visible but no big deal) and replaced.

The N.L. Eastern Division Champions patches for home jerseys were never manufactured from extensive searching and the only ones out there are the bootleg versions of the patches that were on the Mitchell and Ness away jerseys from that year, which are different anyways (white outer ring and blue inner circle). I had a batch of the patches made by a company in upstate New York and sent it to EPS to be customized.

What we have as a final result is my number one grail baseball jersey, a Jody Davis authentic home Cubs 1984 division champions jersey.

That's pretty fantastic...I'm in the midst of dumping my baseball collection 90% of which is Cubs and the other 10% is Twins and other various teams. I'm still holding onto a few of the Cubbies (my Dawson and my 85 game worn for sure). I may keep my Sutcliffe too if I can ever find that same patch in the away version.

That's pretty fantastic...I'm in the midst of dumping my baseball collection 90% of which is Cubs and the other 10% is Twins and other various teams. I'm still holding onto a few of the Cubbies (my Dawson and my 85 game worn for sure). I may keep my Sutcliffe too if I can ever find that same patch in the away version.

Do not know of any loose away patches out there. I can send you the company info if you want, 12 patch minimum.

have always loved this jersey, but im kinda bummed that it has a cracked #5 screen printed on the back. not sure what im going to do with it

2547858770099825289S425x425Q85.jpg

You can get that 5 off. It just takes some skillful goof-offing.

Stripping this Selanne to make another Kariya... just need a NHL2000 Patch from RCS

You monster.

I agree - MONSTER!!! Why even bother? Ducks jerseys come around often enough, and cheap too....just 'cause it's a pro player?

Sabres store is having a Summer sale. 25% off jerseys so I decided to stop by on my day off and pick one up. My old one was way too big now (XXL) so I ended up getting this one. It's got the nice felt numbers not the crappy plastic ones with the fake stitches. It's only a replica but it will serve it's purpose.

img0021jh.jpg img0022jt.jpg

I have been biting my tongue for what feels like forever to make sure that this is my 100th post. Although it is not authentic, its a great addition to my ever growing Patrick Kane collection.

post-1968-0-24585700-1312411746_thumb.jp

post-1968-0-46248700-1312411808_thumb.jp

Picked this up ages ago in the first RCS blowout sale. Just had it customized by Jersey Express

and had a great experience, one day turnaround, which I talked about in the "Team Customizers" thread.

2379517060103761653S425x425Q85.jpg

2288442600103761653S425x425Q85.jpg

This one is an oddity, maybe someone can help shed some light on it. I picked this up on eBay last week

and when I got it found that there is no NHL or ProP logos on the back hem ?? Has a fight strap, double elbows,

the tagging is all legit. Could it have been some kind of factory second?

2155669250103761653S425x425Q85.jpg

2328493690103761653S425x425Q85.jpg

Sabres store is having a Summer sale. 25% off jerseys so I decided to stop by on my day off and pick one up. My old one was way too big now (XXL) so I ended up getting this one. It's got the nice felt numbers not the crappy plastic ones with the fake stitches. It's only a replica but it will serve it's purpose.

img0021jh.jpg img0022jt.jpg

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just finished stitching mine last night. I really thought I would be the only one with the real felt.

We'll I guess there will be 2 of us. Gotta ditch that jock tag.

mike, i wish you told me you were bidding on that janssens, i would have saved you a bit and stopped bidding. i wasnt really committed to spending a bunch on it but i threw a few bids in. congrats, cool pick up. Akteon, awesome haul, i just did up a starter liberty and was very close to going with Samuelsson, yours came out good.

Bought at and guy swore it was game issued. Something about how he bought it from someone who worked at the pond. I asked if there were meigray tags, and there wasn't, I figured it wasn't gi but I questioned if someone would get this customized as Martin skoula. But it looks like a retail authentic to me, specially since it's got the neck tag. But it's nonetheless a rare jersey. I think I read someone on here was looking for size 56 ducks jerseys. Pm me if youre interested in this.

323c3bdb.jpg

6a08881a.jpg

Bought at and guy swore it was game issued. Something about how he bought it from someone who worked at the pond. I asked if there were meigray tags, and there wasn't, I figured it wasn't gi but I questioned if someone would get this customized as Martin skoula. But it looks like a retail authentic to me, specially since it's got the neck tag. But it's nonetheless a rare jersey. I think I read someone on here was looking for size 56 ducks jerseys. Pm me if youre interested in this.

Hahahaha my first thought on seeing the pictures before reading was "Who the hell wants a Martin Skoula jersey?

Nice pick ups F-liars... really liking the Roy.

You monster.

I agree - MONSTER!!! Why even bother? Ducks jerseys come around often enough, and cheap too....just 'cause it's a pro player?

I know I'm terrible! Nothing against Selanne, I enjoyed watching him when I was younger and Slimcutta, you're spot on; I'm only doing it because it's a pro player and they wore it for the one season. Duck jerseys do come around but it's been a challenge for me trying to find them in a 48.