It arrived today v3.0

JeffB

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got this in the mail yesterday. It's a Luca Caputi Pittsburgh Penguins game issued road jersey from the second half of the 2009-10 season. I picked it up on Ebay when the seller was marking down his available jerseys.

Caputifront.jpg

Caputiback.jpg

Got this in the mail yesterday. It's a Luca Caputi Pittsburgh Penguins game issued road jersey from the second half of the 2009-10 season.

There's an old poster here on the IJ boards that would have loved that. Her name was LuciCaputiTime or something. Wonder what ever happened to her :D

Hah! I bought the black version of that same one. Haven't decided yet if I'm gonna strip it or what. I'm 39 this year, maybe I'll just take off the nameplate and wear it around with NNOB.

And yeah, it was sold on behalf of Joe Tomon and J&J Distributing.

There's an old poster here on the IJ boards that would have loved that. Her name was LuciCaputiTime or something. Wonder what ever happened to her :D

Last I heard, she had multiple identities and was on the most wanted list. Kids these days... :D

Nice batch arrived today from EPS. All is great with them but it makes me notice my Eric Fehr Caps jersey isnt accurately done and it was supposedly done by a company who does it right, the fonts are way different in size in turn making the nameplate way bigger too. Since EPS does Caps gamers, they're all clearly correct. If you want to see more pics of them they're all in the link in my signature.

Capitals Hendricks Edge 1.0 sz 52

hendricks-b.jpg

Capitals Fedorov Edge 1.0 sz 52

fedorov-b.jpg

Capitals Backstrom Edge 1.0 sz 52

backstrom-b.jpg

Panthers Weiss /Premiere patch Edge 1.0 sz 54

weiss-f.jpg

weiss-b.jpg

Love the Panthers jersey and the Fedorov Capitals jersey. Here's todays addition to my practice jersey collection.

2005845330107003020S500x500Q85.jpg

I believe a Phantoms copy of this was discussed on the ebay thread, but added this style to my collection of Admirals shirts.

IG9X2899-M.jpg

IG9X2900-M.jpg

Interestingly enough, the first player with multiple jerseys in the Ads collection is now Bryan Lundbohm with 2 specialty jerseys, hopefully can trade one of them (the other is a Captain Crunch TBTC) for another player of the same style.

Having a very slow summer.. Thought I'd share a few recent ones.

Devin Setoguchi's shirt he wore last year when he recorded his first Hat Trick..photo-matched and has some nice repairs..

2128603430101938781S500x500Q85.jpg2456415060101938781S500x500Q85.jpg

....and a few Junior styles that I love.. I Schinkelshoek is an rink rat and Naslund was on the J.Staal, S.Downie line in Peterborough.

2460201330101938781S500x500Q85.jpg2690712930101938781S500x500Q85.jpg

2526045800101938781S500x500Q85.jpg2466527730101938781S500x500Q85.jpg

Love the Johnny Vermont jersey (which hurt me to say since it's a Flyers jersey).

Also the Admirals 9-11 jersey is great. I ended up with the Phantoms one and I don't think I can strip the crest and turn it into a Wolf Pack. I could turn it into a Pavel Brendl jersey, but that'd be wrong on so many levels.

And another one has arrived:

Chicago Blackhawks team signed authentic CCM jersey (think it's the 2002/2003 roster, cuz I recognize the autographs of Sullivan, Calder and Daze..gonna do a research about the other ones :D )

DSC08180.jpg

DSC08189.jpg

Love the Johnny Vermont jersey (which hurt me to say since it's a Flyers jersey).

Also the Admirals 9-11 jersey is great. I ended up with the Phantoms one and I don't think I can strip the crest and turn it into a Wolf Pack. I could turn it into a Pavel Brendl jersey, but that'd be wrong on so many levels.

Let me know if its up for grabs or a trade

So, I just got these back from Mike today, after the fine people at the USPS decided the most efficient route from Kearny, NJ to Brooklyn, NY was through Capitol Heights, MARYLAND of all places *shakes fist* - Anyway, Mike does great work and I'm really happy with both of these, so let's get to it:

1999-2000 New York Rangers Adam Graves Pro Player Liberty:

DSCN0619.jpg

And the back:

DSCN0621.jpg

I'm probably going to wear this next one to death just because it looks so awesome:

2010 Nike Team Sweden Henrik Lundqvist replica:

DSCN0623.jpg

Back:

DSCN0624.jpg

I'm definitely gonna have to get another jersey done soon if I can swing it. Thanks Mike!

Who care who the guy is, any jersey with the name Schinkelshoek on the back is pretty awesome!!!

Its almost as fun to say as Nino Niedereiter. Sounds like a guest on Pee-Wee's Playhouse... :stickhndl:

This is the last of the 07/08 Andy Miele (Hobey Baker, Coyotes Forward) jerseys from the Chicago Steel. They wore 4 style of jerseys that year, 3 of which I have and the 4th of which apparently Andy or somebody in his family has.

100_1623.jpg

100_1624.jpg