The EDGE 2.0 thread

akteon

how can plan the jerseys already, don´t see no devils jerseys on there ........should they not play the final before we see cup final game jerseys for sale..? :blink:

Once Phoenix was eliminated they could prepare the jerseys, take the picturees, and offer them for sale. I expect the Devils will be along anytime soon. They are also handled by MeiGrey. The Devils Eastern Conference Finals jerseys are already up.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how can plan the jerseys already, don´t see no devils jerseys on there ........should they not play the final before we see cup final game jerseys for sale..? :blink:

MeiGray moves fast on these. They took requests from collectors, and as soon as they knew the Kings were in the Finals they made calls to confirm the orders. What you see on the website is only what's left- the others have already been sold. The Devils jerseys are currently being sold to those who requested them, and the remainder will be put up on the site next week.

I wounder how much did they sell Browns jersey for?

According to Barry, Kings jerseys of the star players went from $3500 to $7500. Based on the prices set by MeiGray for the Kings' regular season jerseys, I would guess that Brown's went for around $5 to 5.5K.

They are "pre-sold." By paying in advance, you are guaranteed to receive the jersey that you choose. According to a member here, the Kings' Finals jerseys are still being lettered by the team customizer!

They are "pre-sold." By paying in advance, you are guaranteed to receive the jersey that you choose. According to a member here, the Kings' Finals jerseys are still being lettered by the team customizer!

Yup I was there yesterday and they were making the home jerseys.

From what I hear, the players have the option to keep one of the 4 sets of Finals jerseys for themselves. I doubt they get anything from the sale of the others.

Both teams will be wearing two home and two road jerseys. The first set will be worn until one team reaches 3 wins. Once that happens both teams will switch to set two.

Meigray is selling the first set and the players/team will keep the second set.

It seems that the prices have doubled in the past 2 years for the SCF Jerseys.

I wonder how much of this is tje Steiner effect.

Bite your tongue. The minute a Steiner team gets into the Finals...even though we all know that as long as the Rangers are their only team, that ain't happ'nin...but if it ever happens, you'll see prices triple AND you'll also see a new set of jerseys for each game.

Bite your tongue. The minute a Steiner team gets into the Finals...even though we all know that as long as the Rangers are their only team, that ain't happ'nin...but if it ever happens, you'll see prices triple AND you'll also see a new set of jerseys for each game.

I am sure you are right Mike.

Their prices for first round jerseys are not that much less than Meigray's Finals prices.

But I was shocked at the $2500 price on Nolan. I thought it would be $1500-1700 and I thought that would be too much. Yet, someone already bought the white one for $2500!

Unreal!

Not sure if this will interest anybody or not but decided to start a blog today and the first thing I tackled was the evolution of the Edge jerseys over the last 6 years. This is my first time ever blogging so who knows how it will go but hopefully it will be informative to some, it will be redundant to a lot of the great info on this site but felt like piecing something together

http://jerseycollecting.blogspot.ca/

Not sure if this will interest anybody or not but decided to start a blog today and the first thing I tackled was the evolution of the Edge jerseys over the last 6 years. This is my first time ever blogging so who knows how it will go but hopefully it will be informative to some, it will be redundant to a lot of the great info on this site but felt like piecing something together

http://jerseycollecting.blogspot.ca/

Nice start, however, I don't think there are 44 1.0s, and 1.0s do exist in a 58

Thanks for the input! I knew there was no 44 just messed up writing it...as for the 58 every site and size chart I never saw a 58 :-(

Thanks for the input! I knew there was no 44 just messed up writing it...as for the 58 every site and size chart I never saw a 58 :-(

No problem! Haha it's alright, I figured it was a slip up. 58s were not retailed, but were available to teams http://www.meigray.com/edealinv/servlet/ExecMacro?nurl=control/StoreItem.vm&ctl_nbr=2381&siId=5065220&catLevel=1&scLevel=1&thisCatLevel=&oldParentID=4213&catParentID=4555&scId=4555

So stoked. Turns out the Jets are still selling 2.0s at a satellite store, even if it's for full price. Much cheaper than on eBay, fo sho.

Boys where can I get an INDO LA Kings EDGE jersey from? Anything but eBay please?

EDIT:

Found one on JerseyExpress

http://www.jerseyexpress.com/nhl/los-angeles-kings-jerseys/reebok-edge-authentic-los-angeles-kings-home-jersey.html

Also why does their Product Description says that the jersey was made in Canada?

Does anyone here have an INDO EDGE and if so can you please post a picture of the fight strap I would like to see what it looks like.

Okay lets forget about the INDO EDGE because I just purchased a GI 2.0 from MGG. I know a lot of you have 2.0 gamers and if someone can please measure a size 58 pit to pit and top to bottom I would really appreciate it.

Okay lets forget about the INDO EDGE because I just purchased a GI 2.0 from MGG. I know a lot of you have 2.0 gamers and if someone can please measure a size 58 pit to pit and top to bottom I would really appreciate it.

I think it varies by cut. IIRC, the current LA jerseys are cut like the rangers' royals -- which IMO, seem like a larger fit than say an Isles 58.

I think it varies by cut. IIRC, the current LA jerseys are cut like the rangers' royals -- which IMO, seem like a larger fit than say an Isles 58.

Well I fit perfectly in a size 52-54 CCM Center Ice jerseys, does that help?

Nice call on the 2.0 GI. Thats the way to go now for sure. Prices really arent bad either. I have 2 58s coming next week but dont have one yet. If you were a 52-54 you should probably be good with anything between 54 and 58 in 2.0 although 58 may get a bit long depending on your height.