The EDGE 2.0 thread

akteon

It was probably a 1.0 from last year. I'm going to try to go in on Monday or Tuesday so I'll take a look. What jersey did you send out if you don't mind me asking?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They were retailing Canadian made 1.0s last season...probably not a 2.0

Did you notice if they had any WC 2.0s, ASG 2.0s, or Jets 2.0s? Thanks!

I did not see any Rangers WC's, nor did I notice any ASG's. It looked like they had a few Jets authentics, but I wasn't specifically looking. I can check back again next week if you want.

It was probably a 1.0 from last year. I'm going to try to go in on Monday or Tuesday so I'll take a look. What jersey did you send out if you don't mind me asking?

I sent a blank 1.0 Rangers away out to be made a McDonagh. $20 cheaper than Cosby's. They actually do seem to know what they're talking about in there. It was pleasantly surprising.

Thank you for sharing that!

It doesn't say when they went from 1.0 to 2.0 but that's a nice timeline they have.

Like many teams, the Hawks switched over to 2.0 during the second half of the 2007-08 season.

Like many teams, the Hawks switched over to 2.0 during the second half of the 2007-08 season.

Thank you!

And thank you for putting up with all of my questions the past few days.

I sent a blank 1.0 Rangers away out to be made a McDonagh. $20 cheaper than Cosby's. They actually do seem to know what they're talking about in there. It was pleasantly surprising.

Did you bring in an 85th anniversary patch to go with it, or ask for one?

Thank you!

And thank you for putting up with all of my questions the past few days.

No worries, my pleasure.

I did not see any Rangers WC's, nor did I notice any ASG's. It looked like they had a few Jets authentics, but I wasn't specifically looking. I can check back again next week if you want.

Thanks! It's alright. I have a store credit there, so if they had any of those I would try to get out there ASAP. I would even settle for Isles Indos. I wanna go!

So boys...it appears that, once again, the grand exalted leader has come through for you when no one else could:

DSC05562-vi.jpg

Not only is it not twill, it's not even sewn onto the jersey. It's a piece of heat-pressed air-knit material that the wordmark is stitched on. The one thing I'm not sure of though is if this is a league-wide thing. It could just be for the Rangers.

So boys...it appears that, once again, the grand exalted leader has come through for you when no one else could:

Not only is it not twill, it's not even sewn onto the jersey. It's a piece of heat-pressed air-knit material that the wordmark is stitched on. The one thing I'm not sure of though is if this is a league-wide thing. It could just be for the Rangers.

Pretty sure it was common knowledge it was on air-knit material that the wordmark is stitched on :thumbsup:

Pffft...I don't have to take that from you. I'm pretty sure you weren't even born when the NHL was still using the vector on the neck!

I probably should have read the entire thread first, huh?

My Preds jerseys are just twill. I had my wife sew mine down on the jersey that I kept.

Sounds like it varies from to team. I have a Sabres game worn with the covered vector, and I think it's twill on air knit like the Rangers, but sewn down. I will double check and get a picture when I get the jersey back (it's being withheld from me as incentive to study and earn its return <_< ).

Pffft...I don't have to take that from you. I'm pretty sure you weren't even born when the NHL was still using the vector on the neck!

I probably should have read the entire thread first, huh?

Haha I remember the first season they started putting the CCM wordmark on the back of the neck!

It's alright. It is always nice to see a closeup.

Haha I remember the first season they started putting the CCM wordmark on the back of the neck!

That's funny, man. Thanks for making me feel like, REALLY old! :lol:

That's funny, man. Thanks for making me feel like, REALLY old! :lol:

Sorry :(

If it makes you feel better, I have been alive in 3 different decades.

Did you bring in an 85th anniversary patch to go with it, or ask for one?

I didn't. I think I'm going to try and figure out a way to get a wordmark on it to recreate an 11-12 jersey as closely as possible.

So I just got back from the NHL Store in NYC (Dropping off a jersey for Arena Wear to customize)... I noticed they had Rangers Heritage jerseys with the vector that were clearly not Indo-Edge. As this were only available starting last year, would they be retail 2.0's??? The neck tag says 7187A, but I wasn't sure. Thanks, sorry for a kind of dumb question!

To be clear: they had the heritage with Vector logo non-replica in a 1.0?

Did it have the retired numbers in the inside hem?

And did you happen to see sizes?

To be clear: they had the heritage with Vector logo non-replica in a 1.0?

Did it have the retired numbers in the inside hem?

And did you happen to see sizes?

They had the authentic heritage jerseys, yes. I saw a 54 and a 56. No numbers inside the hem and no patch - you'd have to take that to Cosby's, they'll do it for you.

They had the authentic heritage jerseys, yes. I saw a 54 and a 56. No numbers inside the hem and no patch - you'd have to take that to Cosby's, they'll do it for you.

Ok thanks

Ok thanks

Sorry- any chance there was a 46? I'm looking all over for one...

Sorry- any chance there was a 46? I'm looking all over for one...

I didn't see one. The authentics selection at the NHL store is EXTREMELY limited. Finding smaller sizes is pretty difficult.

I didn't see one. The authentics selection at the NHL store is EXTREMELY limited. Finding smaller sizes is pretty difficult.

Did they have Indo authentics or 1.0s? Thanks for answering my questions. I know Im an Isles fan, but if it makes you feel better I am secretly hoping the rangers get destroyed physically and emotionally by Washington :thumbsup: