The EDGE 2.0 thread

akteon

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SVP had a couple of edge 2.0's from the wild, but after the well dried up so to speak your only other source for wild edge 2.0's is the game worn option.

Are there any left? Are they the ones with the square logo?

Reebok 2012 Catalog. Nice graphics. Sorry if this has already been posted.

http://www.sportsworldinc.com/sports/fanshop/mens/NHL/2009/Reebok/2012/Reebok-NHL-jerseys.pdf

Are there any left? Are they the ones with the square logo?

From what I heard through others at SVP the only things remaining wild were 6100 cuts in 58 and goalie cuts in white. That was like 3+ weeks ago. As far as the rectangle logos go for the wild the only way you can put your hands on those jerseys is to buy game worn. Their might be a few left, but be prepared to spend just north of $400 for their gamers.

From what I heard through others at SVP the only things remaining wild were 6100 cuts in 58 and goalie cuts in white. That was like 3+ weeks ago. As far as the rectangle logos go for the wild the only way you can put your hands on those jerseys is to buy game worn. Their might be a few left, but be prepared to spend just north of $400 for their gamers.

Oh well. I'll at least look into what the team is selling. Thanks for the info.

http://www.sportsworldinc.com/sports/fanshop/mens/NHL/2009/Reebok/2012/Reebok-NHL-jerseys.pdf

So, that means that the legit 2.0s are still not coming to retail? Practice jerseys are coming to retail now, too?

So, that means that the legit 2.0s are still not coming to retail? Practice jerseys are coming to retail now, too?

Practice jerseys have always been available...they are replicas, not authentics.

I think authentic practice jerseys have the code "M721xx" (1xx = team number...for example Atlanta's practice jerseys are M72169)

So glad I've gotten my fill of Canadian-made jerseys. Never buying another new authentic ever again.

Oi, great.

Practice jerseys have always been available...they are replicas, not authentics.

I think authentic practice jerseys have the code "M721xx" (1xx = team number...for example Atlanta's practice jerseys are M72169)

Oh, I gotcha. I should learn to read and not just look at pictures. haha

Only a few more years until Nike comes back.

Have you seen the prices of their new football jerseys? $275 for an authentic Saints jersey AND they don't make 54, which means I can't buy anything. I don't know how they'd size hockey jerseys, but I'd probably be disappointed.

Have you seen the prices of their new football jerseys? $275 for an authentic Saints jersey AND they don't make 54, which means I can't buy anything. I don't know how they'd size hockey jerseys, but I'd probably be disappointed.

The premade custom authentics from Nike are $250 right now... which is the same as they were with Reebok.

The premade custom authentics from Nike are $250 right now... which is the same as they were with Reebok.

Sorry to run with this topic, but if it's a premade custom, is it exchangable? I don't know how the Nike's are going to fit, and there isn't a sizing chart available. Have you had experience with premade custom authentics in the past? Thanks..

Sorry to run with this topic, but if it's a premade custom, is it exchangable? I don't know how the Nike's are going to fit, and there isn't a sizing chart available. Have you had experience with premade custom authentics in the past? Thanks..

In the past, the NFL shop has accepted returns on player jerseys that are advertised. If you customize it yourself, you're SOL. So far, there are VERY few Elite jerseys available for pre-order. Most teams only have the replicas available so far.

In the past, the NFL shop has accepted returns on player jerseys that are advertised. If you customize it yourself, you're SOL. So far, there are VERY few Elite jerseys available for pre-order. Most teams only have the replicas available so far.

Sweet. Thanks for the info. I just ordered two authentic Ray Lewis jerseys. Sizing chart isn't available, so I ordered two different sizes and will return one. Woohoo!

I just dropped my jerseys of at Bobcat Athletics and I had one of the workers show me the LA Kings 2.0s team issued jersey and they were WOW! Super sexy. I tried to bribe the guy but he wouldn't sell me one :)

^So jealous of peoples access to connections, though they didn't come through. Sighhhhhhh haha

I'm prety sure that he can sell them if he wants to because I've seen team issue 2.0's with the word mark on eBay. Worst come to worst I'll just buy a gamer.

I'm prety sure that he can sell them if he wants to because I've seen team issue 2.0's with the word mark on eBay. Worst come to worst I'll just buy a gamer.

I doubt very seriously that they could or would sell you a Jersey.

Why jeopardize their contract with the teams they service.

The Jerseys also belong to the team.

There are plenty of other outlets to get team issued/game worn Jerseys, trying to buy one from the lettering company is not one of them.

They aren't his to sell, I'd be willing to bet what you see came from other sources.