The EDGE 2.0 thread

akteon

Did they have Indo authentics or 1.0s? Thanks for answering my questions. I know Im an Isles fan, but if it makes you feel better I am secretly hoping the rangers get destroyed physically and emotionally by Washington :thumbsup:

They have a mix of both Indo's and 1.0's, but keep in mind the authentics section is about 100 jerseys total. Reebok is clearly all about the Premier, with good reason I suppose. It still shocks me every time I touch an Indo that this is what the NHL is trying to pass off as "authentic" to their fans. Just terrible. I'd even be ok if they wanted to pull an Adidas and suddenly charge $350 or whatever it is the NBA Revolution jerseys retail for.

Funny enough, I grew up 10 minutes from the Coliseum and my family had Isles season tix (And I was alive for all four Cup wins). Just raised to be a Rangers fan anyway. No hatred for the Isles though - the two teams have never really been good at the same time for the past 30 years. The Devils and Flyers? That's another story.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have a mix of both Indo's and 1.0's, but keep in mind the authentics section is about 100 jerseys total. Reebok is clearly all about the Premier, with good reason I suppose. It still shocks me every time I touch an Indo that this is what the NHL is trying to pass off as "authentic" to their fans. Just terrible. I'd even be ok if they wanted to pull an Adidas and suddenly charge $350 or whatever it is the NBA Revolution jerseys retail for.

Funny enough, I grew up 10 minutes from the Coliseum and my family had Isles season tix (And I was alive for all four Cup wins). Just raised to be a Rangers fan anyway. No hatred for the Isles though - the two teams have never really been good at the same time for the past 30 years. The Devils and Flyers? That's another story.

Thanks! Do you remember which teams? (Sorry for being a pain, but I cannot help myself)

My hatred of the rangers is a result of bandwaggoner fans (that are my friends and usually make up most of the fanbase). I honestly think I hate Pittsburgh more than the rangers.

Thanks! Do you remember which teams? (Sorry for being a pain, but I cannot help myself)

My hatred of the rangers is a result of bandwaggoner fans (that are my friends and usually make up most of the fanbase). I honestly think I hate Pittsburgh more than the rangers.

Every New York team's fanbase is made up of primarily bandwagoners. How many Yankee fans do you think there were in the 80s? Certainly not as many as there were Mets fans. NYC is an odd place in that every team has a decent size legion of diehards, but the minute a local team even approaches mediocrity, the bandwagon quadruples the fan base. (Except, of course, for the Devils, who can't even sell out home playoff games unless they're playing the Rangers)

ANyway, back to topic, I saw the aforementioned Rangers jerseys, a few Canucks, a few Jets 2.0's (I think) and I don't remember what else. I was mainly there to drop a jersey off so I didn't spend a ton of time looking.

Every New York team's fanbase is made up of primarily bandwagoners. How many Yankee fans do you think there were in the 80s? Certainly not as many as there were Mets fans. NYC is an odd place in that every team has a decent size legion of diehards, but the minute a local team even approaches mediocrity, the bandwagon quadruples the fan base. (Except, of course, for the Devils, who can't even sell out home playoff games unless they're playing the Rangers)

ANyway, back to topic, I saw the aforementioned Rangers jerseys, a few Canucks, a few Jets 2.0's (I think) and I don't remember what else. I was mainly there to drop a jersey off so I didn't spend a ton of time looking.

I agree. But I would like to add there are no Nets and Isles bandwaggoners :thumbsup:

Thanks very much! That is all of the info I need! Here's hoping I get to pick up a 2.0 Jets this week (and a Tim Horton's canadian maple donut)!

I agree. But I would like to add there are no Nets and Isles bandwaggoners :thumbsup:

Thanks very much! That is all of the info I need! Here's hoping I get to pick up a 2.0 Jets this week (and a Tim Horton's canadian maple donut)!

There were a ton of Nets bandwagoners when they made the Finals a decade ago. If they get good again in Brooklyn, you'll see it happen again. If the Isles are ever good again, suddenly every single person from Long Island will have "grown up a diehard."

Good luck at the store!

Does anyone know where to get a blank Blackhawks 2.0? I am fine with Vector or wordmark version in size 52 or 54. does. Anyone have one they would sell?

Can't really say anymore other than good luck with that. The team holds on to all the stock, they'll throw random game worns out there here and there and auction them off at the convention as well. I'm not really sure what they've done with the team issued jerseys from recent years, the Store used to sell them off but last year they stopped doing that. They're hard to come by.

I was just there. No 46's. There were 2 size 50 Heritage 1.0's, and thats it.

Really? That's pretty crazy. I'm surprised that those $300 Heritage's moved so fast. I was hoping to pick one up when I get my McDonagh back.

Thanks for the heads up.

Did anyone whatch the Kings game yesterday and notice that some of the Coyotes players did not have the NHL shield on their jerseys above the laces, 13 Whitney did not have one and 3 other players. Is this normal do players take them off or reebok did not out them on?

This is going to sound stupid (but with me, half of the stuff I say is stupid) but some players may hate the NHL shield because it is pointy/sharp. I cut my chin twice while putting a jersey on

Here you go:

144539196_slide.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

so this year noone can buy a authentic on-ice kings or devils jerseys, huh ?....... makes for a sad cup final........ :(

http://www.meigray.com/edealinv/servlet/ExecMacro?nurl=control/StoreDirectory.vm&ctl_nbr=2381&catLevel=1&catParentID=59992&scId=59992&oldParentID=59992

As much as I want one but for that price I can buy 3 regular season game worn jerseys. Also why is Nolans jersey more then Stolls, which guy sits their and sets these stupid prices?

Also why is Nolans jersey more then Stolls, which guy sits their and sets these stupid prices?

Because Nolan's jersey is a rookie jersey, which are considered more valuable by collectors.

Although I agree the SCF jerseys are ridiculously priced, it is a chance to own history if your team wins.

If your teams loses, I can't see the value holding.

The chance you take.

Because Nolan's jersey is a rookie jersey, which are considered more valuable by collectors.

Although I agree the SCF jerseys are ridiculously priced, it is a chance to own history if your team wins.

The chance you take.

I bought Nolan's set 2 home jersey for $700 and thought I overpaid. At least it is his home debut jersey. These SCF jerseys he will wear for the 4 minutes a game that he plays for 2-3 games max. $2500 is nuts. I thought they would be $1500 maybe. Yet, someone already purchased the white one at $2500.

The chance you take.

how can plan the jerseys already, don´t see no devils jerseys on there ........should they not play the final before we see cup final game jerseys for sale..? :blink: