The EDGE 2.0 thread

akteon

Thanks, Hershey rules. For Penguins stuff, email hockycoly@aol.com and you can get put on their list. You can get game issues for a really good price, at least you could before. Try to get their list and you should be good to go.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any one have any idea on how to get a team issue Rangers blank? I've heard such bad things about dealing with Steiner, and their prices are kind of insane. If you guys don't want to share, I understand that too.

Thanks!

Any one have any idea on how to get a team issue Rangers blank? I've heard such bad things about dealing with Steiner, and their prices are kind of insane. If you guys don't want to share, I understand that too.

Thanks!

MeiGray had them but as far as I know they are all gone by now. As far as I have been told Steiner has no plans to ever sell team issue Rangers jerseys.

piggy backing on the current convo, any place to find game issued canucks or blanks?

The Canucks Team Store sells 2.0 authentics. They do mail order as well if you are not local. Give them a call.

yeah its legit. A) its the thrashers B ) some people bought a mega lot of their unused stuff and its been on ebay for months, thats probably the 100th edge 2.0 thats been available

Legit - definitely team issue. Not sure on the 2.0 vs 1.0, looks like airknit to me on the front, but not 100% sure.

As for the price, it's Atlanta. If regular teams were going for $60 at the SVP sale, I bet that person picked those up for like $30-40. I know another seller on eBay had a ton of Atlanta game and team issue jerseys and practice jerseys for sale after the move.

Legit - definitely team issue. Not sure on the 2.0 vs 1.0, looks like airknit to me on the front, but not 100% sure.

As for the price, it's Atlanta. If regular teams were going for $60 at the SVP sale, I bet that person picked those up for like $30-40. I know another seller on eBay had a ton of Atlanta game and team issue jerseys and practice jerseys for sale after the move.

Gotcha. You have no idea how awesome my Thrashers Chelios is going to be.

2.0 for sure

Remember the guy who had the Thrashers lot for $6500....he also had a lot of their team issued blanks. The Thrashers practice facility also got them/bought them from Sonic Blades (person with the GU lot) and list them on eBay from time to time. I got mine over the summer from Sonic Blades. The price was not $30-40...

Why do some 2.0s say RBk over and over on the inside collar rather than Reebok. Different years? Is there any difference in the jerseys other than that? Most I see say Reebok.

Why do some 2.0s say RBk over and over on the inside collar rather than Reebok. Different years? Is there any difference in the jerseys other than that? Most I see say Reebok.

2007-08/09 had RBK, 09-10 Alternates - current say REEBOK

From what I've seen, the 2.0's from this year say "Reebok," but last season's (2010-11) seemed mixed- some have Rbk and others (later sets, perhaps?) have Reebok.

Jeremy, I think you're absolutely right about the 2009/10 and on alternates having the "Reebok," but I'm seeing tons of 2010/11 home/aways that still have the "Rbk."

Jeremy, I think you're absolutely right about the 2009/10 and on alternates having the "Reebok," but I'm seeing tons of 2010/11 home/aways that still have the "Rbk."

Good call, but I think some were recycled.

This is an 09-10 Flyers with the wordmark

http://www.meigray.com/edealinv/servlet/ExecMacro?nurl=control/StoreItem.vm&ctl_nbr=2381&siId=4660401&catLevel=1&scLevel=1&thisCatLevel=&oldParentID=4213&catParentID=4546&scId=4546

I'm talking massive amounts of home/away 2010/11's (basically all of them, not just a few recycled ones) with the Rbk. And I think that black Flyers 2009/10 was the alternate for that year, so that merely confirms what you said earlier about the alternates with "Reebok."

I'm talking massive amounts of home/away 2010/11's (basically all of them, not just a few recycled ones) with the Rbk. And I think that black Flyers 2009/10 was the alternate for that year, so that merely confirms what you said earlier about the alternates with "Reebok."

Gotcha...thanks for clarifying! To be honest, I completely forgot that was the third jersey that season.

I didn't want to read all 63 pages, sorry if has already been asked, but does anyone know what season/year the Blackhawks switched their jerseys?

I'm curious after finding out about all of this.

I didn't want to read all 63 pages, sorry if has already been asked, but does anyone know what season/year the Blackhawks switched their jerseys?

I'm curious after finding out about all of this.

Does this help?

http://www.nhluniforms.com/Blackhawks/Blackhawks.html

So I just got back from the NHL Store in NYC (Dropping off a jersey for Arena Wear to customize)... I noticed they had Rangers Heritage jerseys with the vector that were clearly not Indo-Edge. As this were only available starting last year, would they be retail 2.0's??? The neck tag says 7187A, but I wasn't sure. Thanks, sorry for a kind of dumb question!

So I just got back from the NHL Store in NYC (Dropping off a jersey for Arena Wear to customize)... I noticed they had Rangers Heritage jerseys with the vector that were clearly not Indo-Edge. As this were only available starting last year, would they be retail 2.0's??? The neck tag says 7187A, but I wasn't sure. Thanks, sorry for a kind of dumb question!

They were retailing Canadian made 1.0s last season...probably not a 2.0

Did you notice if they had any WC 2.0s, ASG 2.0s, or Jets 2.0s? Thanks!