The EDGE 2.0 thread

akteon

Hockeytron.com has white Habs 1.0 in size 50 for $199, and red in 46 or 52, same price.

Awesome deal although I wish they had red! Thanks for the website, the more jersey sellers the merrier!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are the opinions on being able to buy a 1.0/2.0 right now? I have possibly found a supplier for a Canadiens Size 50 Edge 1 for $300 or lower. Is it wise to buy the quality jerseys right now? What if Reebok starts making legit jerseys again next season? I guess the question is: is the risk greater that the indo-edges continue or for reebok to produce 2.0's for retailers once again?

Aside from this seller, I have not yet found a sz 50 Edge 1. For my short time being obsessed with jerseys, I have never found a 2.0.

You're getting ripped off if you pay $300 for Edge 1.0. At most, they should be $200. Edge 2.0s are not available for retail sale (except for one instance), so it's not surprising that you have never found it readily available.

You're getting ripped off if you pay $300 for Edge 1.0. At most, they should be $200. Edge 2.0s are not available for retail sale (except for one instance), so it's not surprising that you have never found it readily available.

Wow really :s

I paid 300 for a nucks edge 1.0. I really couldn't find anything on the internet though. Every retailer was sold out even though they listed having them in stock and I just wanted one so bad!

Is it true that Edge 2.0s fit smaller than normal jerseys?

Is it true that Edge 2.0s fit smaller than normal jerseys?

If you're asking how, say, a size 52 Edge 2.0 fits relative to a 52 in a different brand like CCM, Starter, Nike, etc. then yes, Edge 2.0's are smaller. Relative to the same size Edge 1.0's, the 2.0's are slightly bigger but with shorter sleeves.

Wow really :s

I paid 300 for a nucks edge 1.0. I really couldn't find anything on the internet though. Every retailer was sold out even though they listed having them in stock and I just wanted one so bad!

River City Sports had Canucks 1.0's for just over $100 I believe it was last year around this time. Team Store has 2.0's for $330, should have gone with that! The sizes are usually pretty big but I've been in a handful of times where they've had 54's and I think I even saw a 52. They've still got a few 1.0's mixed in which they're selling for the same price.

River City Sports had Canucks 1.0's for just over $100 I believe it was last year around this time. Team Store has 2.0's for $330, should have gone with that! The sizes are usually pretty big but I've been in a handful of times where they've had 54's and I think I even saw a 52. They've still got a few 1.0's mixed in which they're selling for the same price.

I could have probably got someone to buy for me at the Canucks store too, oh well... At least I know now for buying a Habs jersey!

He guys I have a question, I want to buy an EDGE 2.0 but I'm having a hard time finding a sizing chart online for 2.0's. How would a size 58 fit compared to a 90's CCM? I have an EDGE 1.0 LA Kings size 54 but the sleeve are to long and the jersey is a bit thighs on me, I feel like it fits like a size 50 CCM.

He guys I have a question, I want to buy an EDGE 2.0 but I'm having a hard time finding a sizing chart online for 2.0's. How would a size 58 fit compared to a 90's CCM? I have an EDGE 1.0 LA Kings size 54 but the sleeve are to long and the jersey is a bit thighs on me, I feel like it fits like a size 50 CCM.

The sleeves are more traditional on a 2.0 (shorter & baggier) and the fit isn't as slim as the 1.0. You could more than likely get a 58 in a 2.0 and be just fine....there's honestly minimal difference in size between 54,56 and 58 and with the way the Edge jerseys are cut even if they are a tad big they usually don't feel or look it. I know it's hard to tell but the Sharp/10 is a 1.0 and the other is a 2.0 of the same size, the sleeve difference is noticable:

100_1332.jpg

100_1647.jpg

In my eyes a 58 E2.0 is pretty similar to a size 52 CCM ultrafil. It's a little wider in the body, but the overall fit reminded me of one. I only wore it briefly, but I'm 6'1 and about 165 and I could comfortably go 54-58. No 58+ for me though.

If anybody wants to interpret my example and offer feedback I'd love that, because most of you guys have way more exposure to them than I do. Got to try on like 4 or 5 of them in the arena shop, but haven't had the opportunity to actually wear one.

If you check out the population reports from MeiGray, players wearing 6100 size 54 would wear Edge 2.0 size 56. Since Edge 1.0 is even tighter, I presume it would be similar to a size 58.

It was a one game wonder, they wore it on the white jersey as well. The game was aired over here in the late morning so most folks were at work.

Awesome, I'll just go with a size 56. Thanks guys for all of your help.

1334374145[/url]' post='91756']

It was a one game wonder, they wore it on the white jersey as well. The game was aired over here in the late morning so most folks were at work.

Did they wear white or red for that game? Or was there more than one game? I don't remember them playing there at all. unsure.gif

EDIT: Nevermind. Looked it up and discovered it was a two game series. I actually remember that now - just didn't stick in my head that it was Helsinki

Yeah I wear CCM 52-54 and Edge 2.0 54 and 56 is perfect, havent tried a 58 yet though.

You won't notice much difference going to a 58. Bout an inch in width and a tad more length.

Are the Wild a team with hard to find 2.0's? I can never seem to find any :/

SVP had a couple of edge 2.0's from the wild, but after the well dried up so to speak your only other source for wild edge 2.0's is the game worn option.