The EDGE 2.0 thread

akteon

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That seems strange to me; I'm 5'9" and 150 and I can barely fit in a 46 1.0, it's way too tight. I prefer a size 50. I can wear a 46 2.0, though (just barely), as the 2.0's are roomier.

I'm 5'5" and 135 so a 46 is my only real option (44 on a Center Ice CCM)

My bad I grabbed a 46 in the Dallas away jersey(1. 0) and a 50 in the Dallas third(2.0)

Thought they were reversed

For me, it's still good to know that a 50 is available. Until now I thought a 52 would be the smallest you could get in a team-issued 2.0 (too big for me).

I know that as far as for AHL teams, for which the 2.0 is all that is made (as long as that is what they wear on-ice), the small sizes are readily available. The problem is most teams do not stock or sell them. Nor does the shop at theAHL.com.

Winter Classic 2.0s came in 46s too. But customization looked awful -- not enough room.

Special edition jerseys, like the WC and ASG, were retail 2.0s so yes there would be 46s. But regular team issued 2.0 jerseys would not come that small since no player would ever fit in it.

My bad I grabbed a 46 in the Dallas away jersey(1. 0) and a 50 in the Dallas third(2.0)

Thought they were reversed

I'm still surprised that you grabbed a size 50 in a Dallas third. Didn't think they made them that small, thought 52 was smallest they went.

Special edition jerseys, like the WC and ASG, were retail 2.0s so yes there would be 46s. But regular team issued 2.0 jerseys would not come that small since no player would ever fit in it.

Someone hasn't met Danny Briere...

I've always wondered what Edge 2.0's were available for retail.

2011-12 Jets Home/Away

2012 NHL All-Star

2011 Flames HC

2011 NHL All-Star

2009 NHL All-Star

I know there are more, which ones am I missing?

Someone hasn't met Danny Briere...

He was suppose to show up at a signing a few weeks back but he bailed. But I imagine him wearing a size 52?

Mike Richards too. They both wore 52. They also both did other things together. Like each other....and Sean Avery.

Richards plays big but he isn't a big guy. But still surprising he wears a 52 only.

Richards, along with guys like Carter, Lupul, those guys partied hard in Philly as far as I heard from an inside source. I can only imagine what he's doing out in LA now.

Mike Richards too. They both wore 52. They also both did other things together. Like each other....and Sean Avery.

That is just a yucky thought. Subtract Briere (likes his girls dirty) and insert Carter! Gagne probably s*** himself when Jeffy showed up in LA.

2011-12 Jets Home/Away

2012 NHL All-Star

2011 Flames HC

2011 NHL All-Star

2009 NHL All-Star

The 2009 NHL All-Star retails are not 2.0, they are 1.0.

2011-12 Jets Home/Away

2012 NHL All-Star

2011 Flames HC

2011 NHL All-Star

2012 Flyers WC

2012 Rangers WC

2011-12 Jets Home/Away

2012 NHL All-Star

2012 Flyers WC

2012 Rangers WC

2011 Flames HC

2011 NHL All-Star

Thanks Akteon! I had no idea the WC this year were 2.0's as I haven't seen them in any stores around here.

Are the Habs HC jerseys 1.0 or 2.0?

A buddy of mine has one and it's a 1.0.

Only if you A: get yourself a game-worn one(GOOD LUCK!) or B: can find a Winter Classic version. At this point though, you probably have a better shot at the game one than the WC one.

McDonagh was on the team last year though, so you can get a vector jersey.

Definitely go the Vector route...that was his rookie year (right?) and 85th patch!

If anyone buys a McDonut jersey, I think he/she should buy the compliment Gomez jersey :thumbsup:

Was at Hawkquarters over the weekend and checked out some 2.0 jerseys. I was actually surprised at the quality of the ones they had there. Felt substantially thicker than old CCM air knit and more durable than 1.0s. Now I'm seriously debating about getting one especially if I can remove the 'Reebok' tag and sew on a vector patch. Anyone done this yet?