The EDGE 2.0 thread

akteon

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how about the white tag that says "7287"! :) lol

Saw my first indo-edges at the Pensgear shop in the arena and they're disgusting. Flimsy as all hell. Luckily they had some team issue 2.0's sprinkled in to balance it out. Nothin but 58's and 58+ though. ALthough a 58 as a Fleury seems like a damned tempting option after meeting him Friday. Coolest guy in the world.

I'm considering purchasing a 2.0 Jets jersey. Can't decide between the Blue or the White. They both look great.

Saw my first indo-edges at the Pensgear shop in the arena and they're disgusting. Flimsy as all hell. Luckily they had some team issue 2.0's sprinkled in to balance it out. Nothin but 58's and 58+ though. ALthough a 58 as a Fleury seems like a damned tempting option after meeting him Friday. Coolest guy in the world.

How much were the team issued 2.0s?

I'm considering purchasing a 2.0 Jets jersey. Can't decide between the Blue or the White. They both look great.

When I first was looking to get a Jets jersey I was thinking blue all the way, couldn't find one had an opportunity to get one in white @ full retail. Being scared that they would stop 2.0 and start doing Indo-Edge halfway through the season (which they did :() I bit the bullet and got the white. I'm so happy I did, the more I wear it and see it I love it. What really sets it apart from the blue is how the shoulders all the way down the arm is the dark blue, has the 2 different blues along the hem edge the whole thing just pops. The blue jersey is just that, too blue. Yes there is some variance in the blues on the jersey but it's just too much. Plus I also love the fact of the numbering being different color on the back vs. arms on the white. White gets my vote

P1020765.jpg

I inquired about getting a game worn Eric Fehr Jets and they wanted $1500 for it... maybe they forgot he has like 3 pts this season...

How much were the team issued 2.0s?

$385, same as the Indo's. They're randomly sprinkled in the racks. Found a Staal 58+, 58's or Orpik, Fleury, Kennedy and Cooke.

And just on a general 2.0 note, after seeing them in person 1.0's are far inferior. A 2.0 fits like a hockey jersey should, not like a cyclist's jersey.

$385, same as the Indo's. They're randomly sprinkled in the racks. Found a Staal 58+, 58's or Orpik, Fleury, Kennedy and Cooke.

And just on a general 2.0 note, after seeing them in person 1.0's are far inferior. A 2.0 fits like a hockey jersey should, not like a cyclist's jersey.

Oh so they're not TI blanks? And same price as the Indo's?? That's crazy. Can't believe they would charge so much for the Indo's when pretty much everywhere else people are charging less than Edge 1.0.

Retail price on the indo's should be $250. $385 is just ridiculous for an indo-crap jersey.

Didn't see TI blanks. Or any "authentic" blanks at all. Just a case of the blind paying the same for indo trash. And a lot don't seem to want a traditional hockey fit.

$385? Holy sh*t. Even for a blank 2.0 that is sickening. I thought the Nucks Team Store had to be one of the priciest around for authentics.

But then again, suckers like me buy them so why wouldn't they charge that much?

When I first was looking to get a Jets jersey I was thinking blue all the way, couldn't find one had an opportunity to get one in white @ full retail. Being scared that they would stop 2.0 and start doing Indo-Edge halfway through the season (which they did :() I bit the bullet and got the white. I'm so happy I did, the more I wear it and see it I love it. What really sets it apart from the blue is how the shoulders all the way down the arm is the dark blue, has the 2 different blues along the hem edge the whole thing just pops. The blue jersey is just that, too blue. Yes there is some variance in the blues on the jersey but it's just too much. Plus I also love the fact of the numbering being different color on the back vs. arms on the white. White gets my vote

You convinced me, white it is. Love the blue down the shoulders and arms.

None of this stuff is Indo edge except the 2011 AS jerseys that just popped up.

Which is why, IMO, the ENTIRE reason for this BLOWOUT is!

Rbk shifted their entire inventory out to bring in the new stock of indo-edge jerseys and let everything go for fire sale prices. I think its fairly obvious to see that.

If you ask me and you can be quite sure ALL of the edge jerseys from 2011 and below will now become highly sought after and collectable. The 2.0's for sure. Due to the fact they are all higher quality and Made in Canada. Just better jerseys.

As long as the Indo-edge jerseys stay as an inferior product, which I think it surely is, then all the Pre-Indo-Edge jerseys will be the most collectable.

All-stars were Indo???

All-stars were Indo???

No way.

Nah, most were from Canada. Some Americans and even a couple Swedes and Finns.

Lol I'm seriously worried, the jerseys were Canadian made, right?

Lol I'm seriously worried, the jerseys were Canadian made, right?

lol yes they where Canadian made, I picked one up

ya the tag says canada. the puke green neck strip threw me off.

ya the tag says canada. the puke green neck strip threw me off.

If I remember that and the CBJ 3rd were the first to have it.

I'm seeing NYR WC jereseys on eBay with 7187 in the tags-why don't they say 7287? I figured these things gotta be 2.0's?

I'm seeing NYR WC jereseys on eBay with 7187 in the tags-why don't they say 7287? I figured these things gotta be 2.0's?

Any links to the listings

Any links to the listings

I'm at work and eBay is not allowed here but I pulled the Item number from my phone:

This isn't the first time I've seen 7187 on these.....and since I'm on the topic, if anyone comes across one in a 46 (although I've heard they don't exist) please let me know