The EDGE 2.0 thread

akteon

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did they email you back and just say they couldn't do it? If you can get a 2.0 preds from them let me know. I wish reebok would just sell 2.0's for all retail authentic's

They said "contact our Team Store for authentics". I doubt they'll email me back at all. I went on a bit of an Anti Reebok rant in my last email. Oh well, eventually.

They said "contact our Team Store for authentics". I doubt they'll email me back at all. I went on a bit of an Anti Reebok rant in my last email. Oh well, eventually.

I just hope this "production issue mentioned" on twitter or whatever... means the Indo edges are gone. And at least Canadian 1.0's will be back next year. also.... whats the deal with AHL selling 2.0 retail, but the NHL never does?

Maybe they don't sell/have to produce as many so it costs less for them to have them made in Canada? No clue though. I don't even want to see 1.0s again. "On Ice" authentics should be exactly what they state. It should be IDENTICAL to what the players wear on the ice. As it used to be.

Maybe they don't sell/have to produce as many so it costs less for them to have them made in Canada? No clue though. I don't even want to see 1.0s again. "On Ice" authentics should be exactly what they state. It should be IDENTICAL to what the players wear on the ice. As it used to be.

yeah I hope the 2.0's are retail next season. The Authentic Winter Classic retail jerseys this year are 2.0. So its not to much of a long shot. Regardless, I just hope Reebok has realized that the Indo edge was a mistake.

How do u know the wintee classics will be 2 0s??

its been posted in the winter classic thread, plus there are a couple legit sellers on ebay and its easy to tell from the pictures they're 2.0's

size 60,, wow,, thats a dress

Go easy on us full figured men! That is the size I ordered! More jersey for the money and the 60's come with a built in sports bra for my jubblies. Really though, they are only about the size of the old 6100 56's.

Go easy on us full figured men! That is the size I ordered! More jersey for the money and the 60's come with a built in sports bra for my jubblies. Really though, they are only about the size of the old 6100 56's.

Hahahahah your not right man!! But a size 60 in a 2.0 cut has to be huge right, in terms of the sleeves? I just won 2 1.0 Blackhawks on ebay that were size 60's but for whatever reason i can fit into a 60 and its not too crazy looking. Dont know about a 2.0 cut though.

Hahahahah your not right man!! But a size 60 in a 2.0 cut has to be huge right, in terms of the sleeves? I just won 2 1.0 Blackhawks on ebay that were size 60's but for whatever reason i can fit into a 60 and its not too crazy looking. Dont know about a 2.0 cut though.

I messaged the guy that was selling the Winnepeg 2.0's and he gave me the measurements on the 60 he had. He said that the chest measurement was only like 27 1/2 " which is not big at all. The sleeves on the 1.0 fit tighter but are longer than the 2.0. Now there, to this point, have been no 60's (Nhl wise) in a 2.0 but I do own a Flyers 58 plus team issued jersey from MeiGray and it fits like a 56 in the old 6100 cut. The sleeves are long but not as long as the 60 1.0 sleeves. So I took a shot on the 60. The 58 2.0 is the best for me but as everyone knows was not available. This one shall have a ton of gut room for all of the holiday cookie weight. I disgust myself!!!

The Penguins team store has sold Edge 2.0 authentics for years, they had them at the old Mellon Arena store and still have them in the new building. 7287 tags and all. They make no distinction between the two, same price, and same rack, as the Indo Edge crap. I doubt many people noticed anything different when they had 1.0 and 2.0 jerseys on the racks next to each other, and probably few people will notice now although the vector vs. REEBOK and green collar stripe might tip off some people.

The Penguins team store has sold Edge 2.0 authentics for years, they had them at the old Mellon Arena store and still have them in the new building. 7287 tags and all. They make no distinction between the two, same price, and same rack, as the Indo Edge crap. I doubt many people noticed anything different when they had 1.0 and 2.0 jerseys on the racks next to each other, and probably few people will notice now although the vector vs. REEBOK and green collar stripe might tip off some people.

do the new penguins 2.0s sold in the shop have the reebok word mark and no green collar?

this is a pic of a Predators game worn jersey, I found online . It looks like the letters in the name are not stitched onto the name plate. Has anyone seen this on other game worn 2.0 jerseys? Or are the letters stitched and you just cant see in the photo? Any ideas?

Edited by steezyb

think I'm gonna buy a 2.0 jersey and need last minute advise. will a size 52 2.0 fit similar to a 52 1.0 just shorter sleeves? how much wider are 2.0 that 1.0s? is it a big difference, or should I be able to wear it fine if i can wear the 1.0 in 52?