The EDGE 2.0 thread

akteon

I asked Joshua at EPS if he knew anything, and he said they're probably working on something worse to put out. Lol, cynicism.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so a couple weeks ago me and my mom ordered a Flyers authentic white 2012 jersey from JerseyExpress because they were having a cyber monday sale and the blank came to $170 with free shipping which is cheaper then a customized replica at the skatezone in vorhees. Now my brother only has 3 authentic jerseys and i bought him two and my parents bought him one of those roger edwards sweaters. So he is blessed at seeing mine and knowing all the ins and outs of collecting. Both my mom and myself were skeptical on ordering an Indo-edge...Well it arrived today via UPS and i was so F(&^*** impressed by its quality. I couldnt believe it, my mom wanted me to open it and check it cause i explained everything that was said on here about the quality of these pieces of s***. Well i gotta say they really exceeded my expecatations. Unfortunately i cannot take pictures as its now wrapped and put away for xmas but its really close to air-knit and there are no lose stitches or threads and the fight strap is sewn to twill and properly done just like all my 1.0's and 2.0's. I honestly am shocked, i dont know if they are all this nice or we just got lucky but i wouldnt hesitate to buy an indo-edge in the future if they are still made and their is a sale on them.

Ok so a couple weeks ago me and my mom ordered a Flyers authentic white 2012 jersey from JerseyExpress because they were having a cyber monday sale and the blank came to $170 with free shipping which is cheaper then a customized replica at the skatezone in vorhees. Now my brother only has 3 authentic jerseys and i bought him two and my parents bought him one of those roger edwards sweaters. So he is blessed at seeing mine and knowing all the ins and outs of collecting. Both my mom and myself were skeptical on ordering an Indo-edge...Well it arrived today via UPS and i was so F(&^*** impressed by its quality. I couldnt believe it, my mom wanted me to open it and check it cause i explained everything that was said on here about the quality of these pieces of s***. Well i gotta say they really exceeded my expecatations. Unfortunately i cannot take pictures as its now wrapped and put away for xmas but its really close to air-knit and there are no lose stitches or threads and the fight strap is sewn to twill and properly done just like all my 1.0's and 2.0's. I honestly am shocked, i dont know if they are all this nice or we just got lucky but i wouldnt hesitate to buy an indo-edge in the future if they are still made and their is a sale on them.

...BAN THIS MAN!!!

thats it, im not giving you the free pocket schedule anymore.

...I...aw... :(

Some players still prefer to wear 1.0s. On the Caps Halpern and greenlife52 both still wear them. In greenlife52's case he gets issued them since he is more fragile than the xtrafil fabric. :angry:

:thumbsup:

And yea, I almost crapped myself. They had authentic Flyers and Phantoms for $10 a piece. I would have grabbed many more in hindsight, but I ended up leaving with around 14 in total.

Here's the haul:

2011-07-17113944.jpg

Im new to the forums but have read a lot as a guest. My main question is about the 1.0 "deals". Im looking to get a new penguins authentic non indo-edge. Why are people such as RCS, hockeymonkey etc dicounting Edge 1.0 so heavily at times? Currently RCS is @169 but people mentioned they used to be $99. Others have gotten jerseys for 149 and merely $10 through the arena's? I assume...

Why the pricing discounts for a $250+ jersey?

Thanks!

Some players still prefer to wear 1.0s. On the Caps Halpern and greenlife52 both still wear them. In greenlife52's case he gets issued them since he is more fragile than the xtrafil fabric. :angry:

If Green is more fragile than xtrafil where does that put DiPietro?

If Green is more fragile than xtrafil where does that put DiPietro?

DiPietro is like a vase, except, I'd rather have the vase in goal.

That Preds is sauce! How'd ya get it? :D I'm guessing that is going to be Erat'd?

I don't know if this was posted yet, but something I noticed on a Prust home gamer at the Steiner table at MSG last night. This year's Rangers jersey are just last year's jerseys recycled. They did exactly what they did with the white jerseys, only it's not noticeable unless you're up close looking right at it. They slapped a piece of twill over the vector and stitched the wordmark on.

I thought it was pretty cheap looking, actually.

yeah if you can find it go for it. they dont generally make them that small though. I dont think anyone on the team wears smaller than 54.