The EDGE 2.0 thread

akteon

Well I fit perfectly in a size 52-54 CCM Center Ice jerseys, does that help?

Im horible with sizing lol.

In my experience, I usually wear a 48 CCM (can go up to a 54). Anything Edge (1/2) 54 or larger is fine (except GC)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice call on the 2.0 GI. Thats the way to go now for sure. Prices really arent bad either. I have 2 58s coming next week but dont have one yet. If you were a 52-54 you should probably be good with anything between 54 and 58 in 2.0 although 58 may get a bit long depending on your height.

Yeah dude I saw them list the GI today and I just jumped on it.

I wear a 52, 54 and sometimes a 56 in the CCM and my ideal size for a 2.0 is a 56. But I like my jerseys to fit fairly big. I've tried a 58 on in a 2.0 and they're definitely wearable. The cut is great.

I wear a 52, 54 and sometimes a 56 in the CCM and my ideal size for a 2.0 is a 56. But I like my jerseys to fit fairly big. I've tried a 58 on in a 2.0 and they're definitely wearable. The cut is great.

I also wear a 54 EDGE 1.0 And it fits a bit tight but not so much that I would complain and the sleeves are just to long.

Sounds like a 54 2.0 might be good on you. At the very least the sleeves shouldn't be as long as on your 1.0's, and it would be less tight.

54/56 would both fit great, no question.

But from what I understand your GI is a size 58? That should be wearable as well without looking goofy. As silly as it sounds it kind of depends on your body structure haha.

54/56 would both fit great, no question.

But from what I understand your GI is a size 58? That should be wearable as well without looking goofy. As silly as it sounds it kind of depends on your body structure haha.

I'm 5' 10" 240Lbs but not fat :rolleyes: I think it will fit me nice. I also called MGG and told them if a 56 or a 54 show up to give me a call and I'll buy them as well. hopefully they call :glare:

I'm 6'2" 240 and wear a 52 lol, both 1.0 and 2.0, and I think the 2.0 is too loose. Maybe I'm emo? That would suck.

My jerseys aren't tight :( /wrists

Richards is taller than him and wears a 52, too! They're both girls lol. Gagne, too.

Man that seems a liitle small for a guy of your height. I can't even get into a 56. It is too short in the body. I am about 6'3 275. A 58 is perfect for me but I am shaped like an upside down pear fatty.

My 54 2.0 is too loose for my liking. I'm not crazy about swimming in jerseys, and I don't like them to hang to my knees either. I like when they come down like just below my belt, maybe a bit lower, and when the sleeves just touch my palms. 1.0's fit me the best, I love em. 2.0's make me feel like a little kid wearing hand me downs lol, same with 6100s and the like.

I don't wear them skin tight, or even tight, but I like them a little more form fitting.

I have a Winter Classic question. Were the 2008 Winter Classic jerseys Edge 2.0, Edge 1.0, or a mix of 2.0 and 1.0 depending on player? I've looked at pictures of some game worn Pens and some like Laraque's look like Edge 2.0 while the Crosby looks like a 1.0. Any information would be much appreciated. Thanks.

My 2 EDGE 1.0's do not have double sewn elbows but my WC 2.0 does. Why is this? Wouldn't the players have the double elbows (and the 1.0's are supposed to be what they wore,no?)

All 1.0s did NOT have double elbows.

All 2.0s do have double elbows.

Hope that helps.

Yes it did, thanks