It arrived today

lafountain

I like those South Africa jerseys. The socks are too much. :lol:

That was a hell of a deal on your part. Definitely a good trade.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got these for 5 composite sticks . a set of intermediate goalie pads.youth goalie pants. And a pair of good condition used skates!

Wow! Awesome bartering skills you have.

I got these for 5 composite sticks . a set of intermediate goalie pads.youth goalie pants. And a pair of good condition used skates!

Man, that could possibly be very expensive depending on the level of equipment.

Not a bad deal for the jerseys. Congratz on your haul.

kinda. ive been playing 18 years and have ALOT of sticks and other equipment literally laying around. so it was a win win for the both of us

Ive traded equipment for jerseys before

I think i have up a pair of gloves, 2 sticks and helmet for my Sakic, Brodeur, Anson Carter and Heatley Jersey....I've sold 2 of the jerseys already for a combined $140...

0313002124.jpg

Both bought on sale last week. $120 for the Columbus from NHL.com with the crappy 1 layer numbers. $55 for the Sabres at HSBC Arena with sewn on two layer numbers. My first two Edge jerseys, both Premiere.

Edited by Disengage

Got this yesterday:

alTeamcirca1990Tacklaauthentic-vi.jpg

lTeamcirca1990bTacklaauthentic-vi.jpg

My first(but not last) Tackla jersey! Apparently this is a gamer from the 1991 World Championships. At least that's what the guy who sold it to me says.

My Navy XL Miller USA Olympic Jersey courtesy of Pacific Coast Memorabilia:

dscn1101.jpg

dscn1103y.jpg

Got this yesterday:

alTeamcirca1990Tacklaauthentic-vi.jpg

lTeamcirca1990bTacklaauthentic-vi.jpg

My first(but not last) Tackla jersey! Apparently this is a gamer from the 1991 World Championships. At least that's what the guy who sold it to me says.

Good job bud! I love those Tackla's too, as you saw from my webshots album :)

Gorgeous Mogilny. And if Hodgson wasn't hurt and played, I would have to pick one up myself. Definitely a distinctive shade that you don't see on team Canada jerseys much :thumbsup:

Whoa. NICE mesh Kings jersey. That's pretty awesome. Where'd you get it from? As far as I know, the Kings never wore Sandow but that is a beauty. The Caps issues are sweet too. Looks like MeiGray tagging on the arm there.

I got a whole bunch in over the last few days.

nalTeamcirca19913aCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

nalTeamcirca19913bCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

Worn during the 1991 Canada Cup round robin and playoff.

alTeamcirca1992Tacklaauthentic-vi.jpg

1992 Albertville Olympics USA jersey. Possible team-issue too from what I hear.

diquescirca1979SandowSKreplica-vi.jpg

Crappy Sandow SK Nordiques replica that I thought might be a leftover team blank when I bought it. It's not; although the price was only $45 so who cares right? There's no Sandow logo on the hem and also no extra elbow material. I think I'll try to have it done up with Goulet #16 though just to make it nice looking.

I also got a few baseball jerseys too but we don't care about those here, do we? :D