It arrived today

lafountain

good luck finding another nike one.I was searching for about 3 years to find that one, and no joke on that either... Worldhockeyjerseys.com had tons of the 2008 tackla team issued jerseys not too long ago for 100 bucks a pop.. but they sold out.. Now the Greek federation wont sell jerseys to anyone for some reason.. atleast thats what a player on the team told me.. its unfortunate because there are tons of greek hockey fans!!

yup i emailed them and they said they do not sell jerseys.....not sure what thats about..just wondering how much did this one cost you.....i bought one off ebay obviously a fake for 35$ but it was the best i can find for now

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sheesh 10004 that is steep i can buy a lot of mooterous jerseys with 1000$ lol

thats great. but thats the only price that would make me part with the jersey. unless I had a way to get another one. But basically ive been looking for years for this jersey. if you want it from me. my time spent and my desire for this jersey is gonna cost you...

yes but.. I have another on the way... hehehe..

You never cease to amaze me. If you get the opportunity to get 2 Chinese Taipei can we work out a deal to split 'em ;)

Hopefully that Croatia deal finally F(&^*** goes through too!

yeah those jerseys are even worse than fakes.. no offense but HUGE waste of money.. I wouldnt pay 5 bucks for that.. that seller constantly fakes alot of jerseys I have sold in the past.. such as my Italia jerseys, Denmark. Belarus.. and theres nothing I can do about it..

i know i know , i just wanted one to play pick up hockey in. i hate myself for buying it but you just cant find a greece jersey wether its a replica or other

You never cease to amaze me. If you get the opportunity to get 2 Chinese Taipei can we work out a deal to split 'em ;)

Hopefully that Croatia deal finally F(&^*** goes through too!

if they are the old school nike jerseys, and since I NEED both home and away I wont split.Plus I got a guy that wants one real bad that would pay a real good price.. If I get a few tackla jerseys.. ill sellem tho for sure.. but right now I have a guy going to the asian championships next month in taipei whos going to try and pick me up a few... ill keep you posted.. but not on here!

the croatia im workin on and the deal could be done relatively soon.. ill let you know through facebook! no more secrets to be posted on here until my collection is complete!

if they are the old school nike jerseys, and since I NEED both home and away I wont split.Plus I got a guy that wants one real bad that would pay a real good price.. If I get a few tackla jerseys.. ill sellem tho for sure.. but right now I have a guy going to the asian championships next month in taipei whos going to try and pick me up a few... ill keep you posted.. but not on here!

the croatia im workin on and the deal could be done relatively soon.. ill let you know through facebook! no more secrets to be posted on here until my collection is complete!

GAH I'm SORRY! The Chinese Taipei was a joke, don't worry. I'll stop!

Thanks for telling me that jersey was a Notre Dame Fighting Irish college hockey jersey. Looks good. Was going to guess Notre Dame, from the ND.

Thanks for telling me that jersey was a Notre Dame Fighting Irish college hockey jersey. Looks good. Was going to guess Notre Dame, from the ND.

They are from Indiana not North Dakota ;)

Been meaning to post this for a while but my 2008 USA Swift 1960 replica arrived. The blue areas are color Royal and not Navy like the newer 2010 replicas. The cut of the replica jersey is slightly different than the new 2010 Nike Swift replicas.

4460930925_4a791150e7_b_d.jpg

Not sure if I'll be able to fit the name plate in the white area of the jersey. Notice how in the 2008 swift cut the blue shoulder area really goes down far. There really is only enough space for the numbers in the white area of the back. I'll probably have to customize it for a player on the 2008 World Championship team.

4460930979_36192e5250_b_d.jpg

Love the Hellas jersey. That royal blue is just gorgeous. Is that the Acropolis on the front? That thing is killer dude. I have a couple coming in from your buddy Mike over at worldhockeyjerseys.com actually. I bought them about a month ago and still nothing though which blows. I guess they're coming from Europe. Argh.

I got a couple Blues kits in the mail today. I finished up the Golden Brett tonight:

ouisBluescirca1994CCMauthentic-vi.jpg

uisBluescirca1994bCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

I just love the way they gave me the red vinyl layer in between. That really makes the kit.

Didn't arrive today exactly, but my most recent arrivals (all forum based).

From Made In Motown, via Brilliant for a couple of letter adjustments, Gretzky Rangers:

2622002280105083711S200x200Q85.jpg 2630917910105083711S200x200Q85.jpg

From Brilliant himself, Leetch Rangers and a blank USA:

2168035070105083711S200x200Q85.jpg 2684024030105083711S200x200Q85.jpg

2191919860105083711S200x200Q85.jpg

And since he posted his Rick Strachan I'm not stealing any thunder, thanks to IIHFCollector for selling this Mike Ellis GB gamer on to me, dunno where he finds 'em:

2653831030105083711S200x200Q85.jpg 2996558610105083711S200x200Q85.jpg

Ellis was player for, and later coach of, my local side, so pretty cool to be able to add that, thanks again Anthony.