It arrived today

lafountain

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have gotten a few in the past couple of days, wanted to wait till they all get here to post them.

2151931030104543675S425x425Q85.jpg

Looking to move this one if anyone is interested, Size Xl Great Condition

2619516690104543675S425x425Q85.jpg

2265359110104543675S425x425Q85.jpg

Got this one in a trade with Scarecrow.

Got this in today from RCS. The kit is already on the way from EPS but we'll have to see if the Caps can make the finals before I decide what patch to add to it.

2143958780105461084S600x600Q85.jpg

I had a ton show up this week!

1998-89 St. Louis Blues Gordie Roberts jersey w/ Dan Kelly and Barclay Plager memorial patches:

ouisBluescirca1988CCMauthentic-vi.jpg

uisBluescirca1988bCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

1989-90 Edmonton Oilers Norm MacIver jersey w/ 10th anny patch covered:

nOilerscirca19892aCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

nOilerscirca19892bCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

2004 World Junior Championships(Division I) game-worn Sergei Kostitsyn Belarus jersey:

alTeamcirca2004Tacklaauthentic-vi.jpg

lTeamcirca2004bTacklaauthentic-vi.jpg

2008 World Championships(Division I) game-issued Kazakhstan jersey:

alTeamcirca2008Tacklaauthentic-vi.jpg

lTeamcirca2008bTacklaauthentic-vi.jpg

Whew!! That's a lot of stuff! :D

1989-90 Edmonton Oilers Norm MacIver jersey w/ 10th anny patch covered:

Is there anyway to get to the patch and remove the fabric on top of it? Because that's one REALLY rare patch

The patch isn't under there. It was removed by the team. All that's left is the glue remains. That was why the team covered it up because it looked horrible.

glue-vi.jpg

Yeah, I dug out the stitching on a gamer. So sue me. I was curious! I do plan on fixing it though.

The patch isn't under there. It was removed by the team. All that's left is the glue remains. That was why the team covered it up because it looked horrible.

glue-vi.jpg

Yeah, I dug out the stitching on a gamer. So sue me. I was curious! I do plan on fixing it though.

Aww man. I would have done the exact same thing!

where did you get that Blues Roberts Brilliant? That's one hell of a pick up...

That one and the Oilers one both came from Byron's Hockeyland. Milt and I worked out a little trade and that was what I received back. Not too shabby.

Finally got my Cally USA 1960's throwback after a nearly a month of fighting with UPS.

2010_usa_callahan_f_sm.jpg

2010_usa_callahan_b_sm.jpg

Next up I picked up a Hartford Wolfpack gamer of Jamie Pushor, that's Stanley Cup Champion Jamie Pushor to you. This style is probably my favorite white Pack jersey due to the prominent grey accents (see the 3rd pic). It's absolutely hammered and even has a shortened fight strap (you can kinda tell in the pic of the back).

htfd_pushor_f_sm.jpg

htfd_pushor_b_sm.jpg

htfd_pushor_detail_sm.jpg

Finally I completed a cool little project for under $30. I picked up a CCM 550 factory customized Peter Prucha blue Rangers jersey and a Puerto Rico flag patch both off eBay. Once I get the flag stitched on it will be a cool reminder of the first NHL game in Puerto Rico between the Rangers and Panthers during the pre-season in 2006 where "Pedro" Prucha scored 2 goals in a 3-2 Rangers win.

rangers_prucha_f_sm.jpg

rangers_prucha_b_sm.jpg

Finally got my Cally USA 1960's throwback after a nearly a month of fighting with UPS.

2010_usa_callahan_f_sm.jpg

2010_usa_callahan_b_sm.jpg

Next up I picked up a Hartford Wolfpack gamer of Jamie Pushor, that's Stanley Cup Champion Jamie Pushor to you. This style is probably my favorite white Pack jersey due to the prominent grey accents (see the 3rd pic). It's absolutely hammered and even has a shortened fight strap (you can kinda tell in the pic of the back).

htfd_pushor_f_sm.jpg

htfd_pushor_b_sm.jpg

htfd_pushor_detail_sm.jpg

Finally I completed a cool little project for under $30. I picked up a CCM 550 factory customized Peter Prucha blue Rangers jersey and a Puerto Rico flag patch both off eBay. Once I get the flag stitched on it will be a cool reminder of the first NHL game in Puerto Rico between the Rangers and Panthers during the pre-season in 2006 where "Pedro" Prucha scored 2 goals in a 3-2 Rangers win.

rangers_prucha_f_sm.jpg

rangers_prucha_b_sm.jpg

Very nice pick ups for sure. Congratz on your "under $30" project.

Very unique Rangers jersey once the patch is added. That's my kind of project. :thumbsup:

Very unique Rangers jersey once the patch is added. That's my kind of project. :thumbsup:

Haha...I saw that jersey and immediately thought "JeffB would be all over that. Will probably put it in his blog".

Nice pickups.

Is the shadow on the "H" meant to be in a different direction to the others? Or is that me seeing things? :blink:

Wow, good call!

Is the shadow on the "H" meant to be in a different direction to the others? Or is that me seeing things? :blink:

Nice job spotting that Derby ... I hadn't noticed. I'll have to try to look up some of the other gamers from that era to see if they were all like that.

^I would say the H was sewn on upside down.

I agree. Good Call DerbyCoyote! :thumbsup:

Love the PR Prucha Akteon :thumbsup:

that's the kind of thing that would drive us nuts if it were an authentic or replica, the fact

that it's a gamer now makes it unique and special. Also speaks to the fact that gamers are not as

perfect as we would think or as the authentics we scrutinize over when getting customized.

Here's my newest pickup, a 93-94 Providence College Friars Erik Peterson jersey. It's my first Hockey East jersey. I've always liked the black and white triple striped Friars jersey and this one really, really pushed all my buttons. It's got the "A" and the Hockey East 10th Anniversary patch and a lot of wear with a number of lengthy team repairs not overly visible in the photos, but noticeable in the Hockey East logo detail.

In addition, when I got it, I discovered why the white borders for the numbers have occasional breaks. The white layer is like the St. Louis Blues jersey on the previous page. The white is actually a layer of white vinyl that has been torn off in spots and is most apparent on the 2 on the back. You can also see it on the 1 on the sleeve number below the 10th patch in the detail shot. A rare and unusual customizing technique.

Also notable is the white vinyl outline around the name on the back, despite the name being on white! Also, if you look very closely at the back, bottom left, you can make out a white on white "Custom Crafted" logo. This jersey really rewards you more and more the closer you look at it.

2084121240100337552S425x425Q85.jpg 2531094640100337552S425x425Q85.jpg

2956176400100337552S425x425Q85.jpg 2246874480100337552S425x425Q85.jpg

Here's my newest pickup, a 93-94 Providence College Friars Erik Peterson jersey. It's my first Hockey East jersey. I've always liked the black and white triple striped Friars jersey and this one really, really pushed all my buttons. It's got the "A" and the Hockey East 10th Anniversary patch and a lot of wear with a number of lengthy team repairs not overly visible in the photos, but noticeable in the Hockey East logo detail.

In addition, when I got it, I discovered why the white borders for the numbers have occasional breaks. The white layer is like the St. Louis Blues jersey on the previous page. The white is actually a layer of white vinyl that has been torn off in spots and is most apparent on the 2 on the back. You can also see it on the 1 on the sleeve number below the 10th patch in the detail shot. A rare and unusual customizing technique.

Also notable is the white vinyl outline around the name on the back, despite the name being on white! Also, if you look very closely at the back, bottom left, you can make out a white on white "Custom Crafted" logo. This jersey really rewards you more and more the closer you look at it.

2084121240100337552S425x425Q85.jpg 2531094640100337552S425x425Q85.jpg

2956176400100337552S425x425Q85.jpg 2246874480100337552S425x425Q85.jpg

wow. that jersey looks great. the wear adds depth to this jersey. nice pick-up. :)