It arrived today

lafountain

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But Roenicks stay in SJ was largely uneventful though right? And I agree Thornton can't be bad either :P

I'm not a big Thornton fan honestly. He is the name player to get I guess but I'm just not drawn to him as a player like I am with JR. I don't know about uneventful, he scored his 500th goal in a Shark uniform if that counts for anything.

Maybe a bad choice of words, but uh... maybe a star in the twilight of their career and put up numbers that are least like their former selves?

I dont know, I'm just throwing things out there :P ultimately, its all up to you!

Maybe a bad choice of words, but uh... maybe a star in the twilight of their career and put up numbers that are least like their former selves?

I dont know, I'm just throwing things out there :P ultimately, its all up to you!

I hear what your saying. Maybe if Thornton or Marleau carry this team on their back and win a cup I'll change my mind but if this team is a bust again and gets knocked out in the first couple rounds I think I'll have to stick with Roenick. We'll see what happens.

I hear what your saying. Maybe if Thornton or Marleau carry this team on their back and win a cup I'll change my mind but if this team is a bust again and gets knocked out in the first couple rounds I think I'll have to stick with Roenick. We'll see what happens.

Even though it might end in disappointment, I'd wait until playoffs. I do love JR, but hes not exactly gonna go down in history as a Shark, and I kind of like having a jersey of a guy with a team he is identified with, unless its a Flyer...I am game to own almost any Flyer jersey if I like him. But when it comes to non-Flyers...I like to customize with bigger names that I like to maintain resale value and to be more noticeable.

Go with Roenick, he brought more leadership to that team in his 2 seasons than Marleau or Thornton ever did. If not JR then go with Joe Pavelski, Every poser has a jersey of those 3 big name chokers that disappear faster than that scumbag Heatley can get out of the community he was supposed to do for killing Dan Snyder.

Pavelski would look great on that jersey.

My first vote is for Devin Setoguchi. JR would be a good choice as he scored his 500th goal in a sharks uniform (although it is the weirdest 500th goal ever), however I'm a stickler for accuracy and JR scored his 500th on the road (white jersey), not the home one. Had that been the white jersey I'd be all for JR.

On another note, I've FINALLY gotten what I was looking for!!! I present the 1991-92 New Jersey Devils road jersey.

This is how it arrived

Terreri-Devils002.jpg

Terreri-Devils001.jpg

This is how it looks now

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

This is how it WILL look like :D :D :D :D :D :D

NJR29F.jpg

NJR29B.jpg

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow; very nice strip job. There's no outlines at all. It's just too bad you're gonna ruin it with a hack on the back. :D

hahah yes I did get that one :)

I bought it from dent_the_twine. I had asked him if he had it and he did!

And yes I am going to put a hack on the back. I know Marty's been blessed with the neutral zone trap and a stellar D in front of him. Patrick Roy is still #1 in my books.

The only thing that'd make it more perfect would be to get the Devil's 10th Anny patch on the hem like they wore that year.

xnjd_10th-j.jpg

The only thing that'd make it more perfect would be to get the Devil's 10th Anny patch on the hem like they wore that year.

xnjd_10th-j.jpg

You are totally right. The patch would make the jersey look even better! and HockeyMusic nice find and that was stripped well, since there isn't any evidence left! :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone. Yes I was looking for a LOOOOONG time. I was glad that stripping the jersey was pretty painless, and left no evidence which was GREAT!

And yes I do have the 10th anny Devils patch (an authentic one to boot, not a reproduction) or at least I think it is as I had a repro and the green in it was darker. The authentic one I have is a lighter shade of green.

Gotta love the US Postal service and their blessed Saturday delivery. I didn't expect to get this until next week.

2010 AHL All-Star Classic Skills Competition jersey worn by #21 Bobby Sanguinetti

It was the jersey he wore while setting a new AHL record for fastest skater.

htfd_sanguinetti_f_sm.jpg

htfd_sanguinetti_b_sm.jpg

htfd_sanguinetti_auto_sm.jpghtfd_sanguinetti_strap_sm.jpg

Got these yesterday- Thanks for the help Derby Coyote!!...

Team Spain 2004 game worn Diego Coscojuela

http://www.eurohockey.net/players/show_player.cgi?serial=31637

2093950410101356919S600x600Q85.jpg

2020236030101356919S600x600Q85.jpg

Team Great Britain Rick Strachan 1998 Pool B with Warsteiner and 90th anniversary patch.

http://www.eurohockey.net/players/show_player.cgi?serial=13349

2136146840101356919S600x600Q85.jpg

2612717740101356919S600x600Q85.jpg