It arrived today

lafountain

The 1995 strike-shortened season I believe. Either that or in 1995-96. One of those two.

Thanks Brilliant, was going to put the 90-91 All Star Patch on the jersey. Wont do that now, I'm pretty sure it wasn't legit anyway.

I'll just go with a plain Roenick.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I brought it here, there about 5 minutes away from my place.

Cleaners

Ah, you're in "tha 'bridge".

That's not too far from me, I'm in Malton.

I'll give them a try today.

thanks,

A couple recent blank pickups ...

Bruins RBK 6100 - will eventually become a #22 Brian Leetch "A" with the Katrina patch.

bruins_6100_black.jpg

Cincinnati Mighty Ducks Bauer - will eventually become a #8 Sean Avery

cincy_ducks.jpg

Ah, you're in "tha 'bridge".

That's not too far from me, I'm in Malton.

I'll give them a try today.

thanks,

cool, I used to live in Malton too. Moved away about 15 years ago.

Hahahah.....well I guess she's just calling the game. Going with the winner ;)

It'll be a war tomorrow.....I'm looking forward to it!

Whoa...if I were trying to call the game (which I really wasn't), I was spot on!

Not bad for perfect timing, huh?

Whoa...if I were trying to call the game (which I really wasn't), I was spot on!

Not bad for perfect timing, huh?

Yeah and your golden boy there finally picked a good time to show up to the Olympics.

He wet the bed the rest of the tournament.

People were looking for Ovechkin on milk boxes after the Canada-Russia game but after that there was a limited production run of 2010 milk boxes with Crosby's face on them.

Got this earlier in the week. RBK 6100 Kane.

Like this style better than edge. Technically he never wore this style in a game, but he wore it when he was drafted so I guess that counts right ...

RBK6100_Front.jpg

RBK6100_Back.jpg

h081008A.jpg

Just got this yesterday. My favorite Cup win - I had just graduated undergrad and was taking a year off, which meant I had plenty of time to watch hockey. Plus that team was stacked, there was no way they were not going to win.

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

My sweet lord that's a nice jersey. Definitely next on my want list is a Red Wings CCM/KOHO 6100 Authentic (Sz 48). Please point me in the direction of any if you come across them.

Finally picked up a Wings Probert. I may have to eventually add a Kocur to my collection.

Picture005.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Nice Probie. I'm jealous. :stickhndl:

NICE Probert! That thing is awesome!! Now you have to get a blue Rangers Domi jersey so they can tussle while in the closet together. :D

I got this today:

onalTeamcirca2004Nikeauthentic-vi.jpg

Three of them actually. River City had them on discount so I grabbed them. The only lousy thing is they don't have the IIHF patch on the hem.

Really nice Russia pick up! I've always liked their crests.

Onto today's arrival! My first ever authentic and first ever customized authentic!

2006 Boyd Devereaux TML 3rd Jersey

DSCF2624.jpg

DSCF2626.jpg

th_DSCF2629.jpg

I have always liked that the logo on the Leafs third.

I got one of my grails in today. I have spent 4 years looking for the this version of the jersey. Now i have the complete set.

2032961370104543675S425x425Q85.jpg

Yowzers on the Monarchs jersey. That's wild looking. It's odd enough without the square pieces in the orange gradient.

3 Russia jerseys in the same style? Let's see if I can guess...

#1 - Ovechkin 2003 World Juniors - North American debut.

#2 - Ovechkin 2004 World Cup of Hockey w/patch

#3 - Ovechkin 2005 World Juniors w/captain's C

If not #1, then Malkin 2005 World Juniors

By the way, I still have to measure my jersey sleeve. Gotta write that down...

El-Cheapo replica off TradeMe (NZ's eBay) arrived today. Got this for $57.50 (about USD40). Proplayer replica - XXL. To my eyes the 'real deal'. A great steal for a white training jersey for me :D

02032010.jpg

Oooh great minds think alike eh? :D I never realized the IIHF patch came on replicas too. That's a pretty cool feature.

Boy those arm graphice sure are obnoxious, huh? Yeesh. Are the POCCHA letters on yours reverse kiss-cut? Because they are on my pre-Swift one(s).

Had this arrive today.

2220328970101580280S600x600Q85.jpg

2940133720101580280S600x600Q85.jpg

Getting a name on the back?

Getting a name on the back?

I will be eventually, will be another addition to my Kovalchuk collection.

Oooh great minds think alike eh? :D I never realized the IIHF patch came on replicas too. That's a pretty cool feature.

Boy those arm graphice sure are obnoxious, huh? Yeesh. Are the POCCHA letters on yours reverse kiss-cut? Because they are on my pre-Swift one(s).

Yes the letters on the front are reverse kiss-cut.

I was planning on getting a Russia jersey for the Olympics, but I knew just about everyone would get Red so I wanted white. About a week into the Olympics is when I finally got around to ordering and by then stock was getting non-existant in large on every site I looked at. Finally looked on the Olympics site itself and they had it in stock. Only issue I had in ordering through them is they really meant what they said in the commericals "Visa, the only card accepted at the Olympics". Both my cards are Mastercard, so I paypalled a friend the money and had him order the jersey for me.

I was planning on getting a Russia jersey for the Olympics, but I knew just about everyone would get Red so I wanted white.

To my amazement, I found one seller online with Germany jerseys in white, which I thought looked amazing in action. Since they usually only make the dark ones for Germany, I have three different styles in black and that was another reason to want the white for a change. I was skeptical that it was an error and kept expecting an "out of stock" email, but the darn thing actually showed up yesterday.

I was really rather surprised to see how predominately blue the Russian jerseys alone were.

Blue side panels, blue shoulder caps, two blue stripes with a red in the center on the arms and waist, blue names, blue numbers. From the back you'd nearly think they were Slovakia or Finland. In action they balanced that out with red helmets and red breezers, but personally, I don't often wear "gear" with my jerseys.

By the way, I have made a chart of every team for every game of the Olympics, which includes what color they wore, who the captain and assistant captains were and who played goal and what the score was. If you need any information like that, shoot me a message with what team you are interested in knowing about.

For example, Sweden only wore yellow. Never the blues. Canada rotated the A's between Pronger, Iginla and Crosby. The Minnesota Wild's Hockey Lodge is selling blue Backstrom #33 jerseys and he played twice - wearing white.

bsens.jpgbsens2.jpg

I am having trouble deciding who to have customized for this jersey, my plan when I bought it was to go with Spezza. Unfortunately I am 95% positive the Binghamton Senators didn't switch to Reebok until the following season (05-06) and honestly I don't see anyone on that roster that really stands out which really sucks as there were so many possibilities with the 04-05 team - Spezza, Vermette, Volchenkov, Emery, Neil.

spezzabingosmall.jpg